Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! 10:41 - Jun 29 with 4880 viewsnumptydumpty

Has anyone seen the "Car Crash" performance of Joe Biden in his live TV debate v Trump.

Many times, he lost his train of thought. Often, he was.out of breath and many times he wasn't focusing.

This man is the so called leader of the developed world.

And he is going to get trounced, big time by Donald Trump, who could be beaten quite easily by a mediocre politician.

I really can't see how Americans can feel about their leaders in anyway that is positive whatsoever.

But this debate was shocking.
[Post edited 29 Jun 10:42]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:47 - Jun 29 with 2255 viewsHooparoo

Just think, Biden is the commander of the worlds largest stock of nuclear weapons. Scary

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 11:01 - Jun 29 with 2200 viewsswisscottage

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:47 - Jun 29 by Hooparoo

Just think, Biden is the commander of the worlds largest stock of nuclear weapons. Scary

2nd largest behind Russia.

But just as scary.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:19 - Jun 29 with 2079 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I'm the biggest idiot on this site!

When Trump was 1,500/1 I told people to back him. Laughed at by all and sundry and thus, when that prat won it was a double blow for not having put some money on him.

When he lost, and then tried to orchestrate a coup, I said to Mrs. PH, he'll 'kin win in 2024. Instead of learning from history, I doubled down on my idiocy, and didn't wager.

His 'second coming' will be an even bigger disaster this time, he'll be an even bigger spoiled brat than before.

The Democrats had four years to sort out his successor. Instead, we're lumbered with a doddery old guy who is clearly confused. I am not sure what the hell happened to Kamala Harris since 2020, it's probably all too late now.

We will be truly f....d by this cretin, and his first act will be to pardon himself and the morons that follow him. I would not put it beyond him to try to change the constitution to allow him to run a third time, and neither would I rule out 'civil unrest' there either.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:48 - Jun 29 with 2019 viewsstowmarketrange

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:19 - Jun 29 by PlanetHonneywood

I'm the biggest idiot on this site!

When Trump was 1,500/1 I told people to back him. Laughed at by all and sundry and thus, when that prat won it was a double blow for not having put some money on him.

When he lost, and then tried to orchestrate a coup, I said to Mrs. PH, he'll 'kin win in 2024. Instead of learning from history, I doubled down on my idiocy, and didn't wager.

His 'second coming' will be an even bigger disaster this time, he'll be an even bigger spoiled brat than before.

The Democrats had four years to sort out his successor. Instead, we're lumbered with a doddery old guy who is clearly confused. I am not sure what the hell happened to Kamala Harris since 2020, it's probably all too late now.

We will be truly f....d by this cretin, and his first act will be to pardon himself and the morons that follow him. I would not put it beyond him to try to change the constitution to allow him to run a third time, and neither would I rule out 'civil unrest' there either.

I thought Biden would serve a year or two and then quietly step aside and let the American public get used to a woman president before her standing on her own this time.How wrong was I?She has been very quiet during the last 3 1/2 years.
God help us all if Trump storms to victory again.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 13:27 - Jun 29 with 1934 viewsThe_Beast1976

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 10:47 - Jun 29 by Hooparoo

But he isn't really though, is he? He doesn't know what day of the week it is never mind anything more important. He is merely a 'front' for the persons who are actually running the country (namely, the military industrial complex)
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 13:33 - Jun 29 with 1897 viewsThe_Beast1976

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 12:48 - Jun 29 by stowmarketrange

I thought Biden would serve a year or two and then quietly step aside and let the American public get used to a woman president before her standing on her own this time.How wrong was I?She has been very quiet during the last 3 1/2 years.
God help us all if Trump storms to victory again.

Why god help us? At least he didn't go rampaging around the world starting wars (because he isn't a front man or puppet for the military industrial complex) during his previous time in office. The world will be a safer place with Trump in office (because at least he actually will be in control and won't start the wars the military industrial complex demands).

BTW, I'm not a Trump fan. Bloke is an ignoramus. But the world will be safer with him innoffoce than some puppet of the military industrial complex
[Post edited 29 Jun 13:34]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:02 - Jun 29 with 1826 viewsTonto

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 13:33 - Jun 29 by The_Beast1976

Why god help us? At least he didn't go rampaging around the world starting wars (because he isn't a front man or puppet for the military industrial complex) during his previous time in office. The world will be a safer place with Trump in office (because at least he actually will be in control and won't start the wars the military industrial complex demands).

BTW, I'm not a Trump fan. Bloke is an ignoramus. But the world will be safer with him innoffoce than some puppet of the military industrial complex
[Post edited 29 Jun 13:34]

The complete opposite of this. With Trump in charge aid to Ukraine will.go, Russia will win and won't stop there as Putin is on an ego trip, and wants most of Eastern Europe back. And then Isreal will be backed boldening them to do what they want. I'm sh1ttinh myself if he comes to power

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:07 - Jun 29 with 1814 viewsHooping_Mad

People are missing the point, Biden wasn't fit to run last time round yet was passed as fit to run then and now. I think even our NHS would have diagnosed him, where as the supposed finest healthcare system claims this man is well.

If he's not in control then honestly who is?

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Login to get fewer ads

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:22 - Jun 29 with 1716 viewsGloucs_R

The Chinese are the new super power.

The fact that the US put these two up as world leaders tells you everything you need to know.

A new dawn is approaching.

Poll: Are we staying up?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:37 - Jun 29 with 1671 viewsCLAREMAN1995

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:07 - Jun 29 by Hooping_Mad

People are missing the point, Biden wasn't fit to run last time round yet was passed as fit to run then and now. I think even our NHS would have diagnosed him, where as the supposed finest healthcare system claims this man is well.

If he's not in control then honestly who is?

Excellent post here and the US media are to blame for not only allowing Biden to hide in his basement during Covid but covering for him every step of the way.Now they are pretending to be shocked at his mental decline when the World could see it since 2020.
Neither man should be running IMO but having Biden as the leader of the US when he should be in a nursing home is just elder abuse.
The US ecomony is in terrible shape with prices off the charts , income tax and property tax as well as mortage rates through the roof and lets not mention 8 million + illigal immigrants released into the country in the last 4 years to basically do what they want all the while on Americas tit .
Once again the US needs somebody in their 40s or 50s male or female to be in the Oval Office and put this Country back in the place it used to be if that is even possible
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:23 - Jun 29 with 1612 viewsBluce_Ree

Fking Trump.

First time out they put him up against Hilary who was hated by everyone.

Now he's up against Mr. F**ked.

Trump, the piss-stained f**k, is going to get in, suck Putin's cock and we'll all be f**ked.

CHRIST!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:43 - Jun 29 with 1581 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Agree about the possibility of civil unrest if Trump wins. The US has been reaching boiling point for some time. Mind you I think it will be significantly more violent a response to Le Pen winning in France.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:07 - Jun 29 with 1532 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 16:43 - Jun 29 by Beckenhamhoop

Agree about the possibility of civil unrest if Trump wins. The US has been reaching boiling point for some time. Mind you I think it will be significantly more violent a response to Le Pen winning in France.

France has been flirting with the far right for decades, usually embedded in the militarily. I mean they even tried to assassinate De Gaul hack in the 60s.
I'm going for Le Pens party to win the parliament vote, then Macron to resign, and she will win the Presidency.
Trump to narrowly win.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:20 - Jun 29 with 1494 viewscharmr

I saw a flag yesterday that said ‘Trump 2024 The revenge tour’

I swear just listening to people here seems they won’t be happy untill they get a dictator running the show. Be careful what you wish for always my reply. The other side of the coin is the Christian right who are so pissed off that the 2nd coming of Jesus hasn’t happened on their watch are looking for any messiah figure to cultivate their faith. In what, fcuk knows

Young people must be so disillusioned with the world and how the miserable bastards seem hell bent on making it so
[Post edited 29 Jun 17:34]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:33 - Jun 29 with 1450 viewsGloucs_R

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:20 - Jun 29 by charmr

I saw a flag yesterday that said ‘Trump 2024 The revenge tour’

I swear just listening to people here seems they won’t be happy untill they get a dictator running the show. Be careful what you wish for always my reply. The other side of the coin is the Christian right who are so pissed off that the 2nd coming of Jesus hasn’t happened on their watch are looking for any messiah figure to cultivate their faith. In what, fcuk knows

Young people must be so disillusioned with the world and how the miserable bastards seem hell bent on making it so
[Post edited 29 Jun 17:34]

They are too busy watching tiktok videos to care!

Poll: Are we staying up?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:46 - Jun 29 with 1418 viewsbosh67

Trump is David Koresh in a suit. He'll f*ck up Ukraine, he'll f*ck up NATO and he'll f*ck up America with his army of brainwashed lunatic followers.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:52 - Jun 29 with 1395 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:46 - Jun 29 by bosh67

Trump is David Koresh in a suit. He'll f*ck up Ukraine, he'll f*ck up NATO and he'll f*ck up America with his army of brainwashed lunatic followers.

He will.

And I think it would be wishful thinking to suggest that he would have stopped or defunded the Gazan genocide.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:57 - Jun 29 with 1363 viewsThe_Beast1976

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 14:02 - Jun 29 by Tonto

The complete opposite of this. With Trump in charge aid to Ukraine will.go, Russia will win and won't stop there as Putin is on an ego trip, and wants most of Eastern Europe back. And then Isreal will be backed boldening them to do what they want. I'm sh1ttinh myself if he comes to power

🤣🤣🤣🤣

It will all be fine. It's the current US leaders and NATO who are the problem. Ukraine will be sorted and that will be the end of that. Putin has absolutely no interest in anything other than what he has already stated. I don't believe the media nonsense about him wanting to take over the world and all that claptrap. That's just stuff spouted solely to justify selling (or donating, using our taxes to pay for them) even more weapons to Ukraine.

Trump is not a problem to world peace. Quite the opposite in fact (he'll bring an end to all the wars the US and NATO are starting at their paymasters behest)
[Post edited 29 Jun 18:02]
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:57 - Jun 29 with 1366 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 17:33 - Jun 29 by Gloucs_R

They are too busy watching tiktok videos to care!

I hope not, Gloucs.

I feel in the last few years that they're beginning to reconnect, to realise that the future is theirs and that they should be involved, and should care, and should vote. A lot of the young people I know are voting and are invested. I inwardly despair at their choices, sometimes, of course :) But that's how it should be. I shouldn't understand their choice of music either, or their clothes.

Traditional protest graffiti like "Our dreams don't fit in their ballot boxes" is springing up again. I've seen it in Ireland and in England. I don't know what to make of that. But it's not apathy.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:01 - Jun 29 with 1352 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Has Northern said it's OK for non-footballing posts on the forum, or have I missed a memo?

The most worrying thing about the debate the other night was that 33% of the American public thought Biden won it.
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:06 - Jun 29 with 1335 viewscharmr

Debate was always going to be a farce. Had CNN had a fact checker there might have made it somewhat more credible.

It’s all show business baby
BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:11 - Jun 29 with 1325 viewskensalriser

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 15:37 - Jun 29 by CLAREMAN1995

Excellent post here and the US media are to blame for not only allowing Biden to hide in his basement during Covid but covering for him every step of the way.Now they are pretending to be shocked at his mental decline when the World could see it since 2020.
Neither man should be running IMO but having Biden as the leader of the US when he should be in a nursing home is just elder abuse.
The US ecomony is in terrible shape with prices off the charts , income tax and property tax as well as mortage rates through the roof and lets not mention 8 million + illigal immigrants released into the country in the last 4 years to basically do what they want all the while on Americas tit .
Once again the US needs somebody in their 40s or 50s male or female to be in the Oval Office and put this Country back in the place it used to be if that is even possible

The US economy isn't in terrible shape at all. Why do people believe it is?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:25 - Jun 29 with 1286 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:01 - Jun 29 by Orthodox_Hoop

Has Northern said it's OK for non-footballing posts on the forum, or have I missed a memo?

The most worrying thing about the debate the other night was that 33% of the American public thought Biden won it.

I think we're ok as long as we stay civil. We've had one on the General Election.

If I'm wrong, I've no problem leaving this conversation go, of course.

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:06 - Jun 29 with 1191 viewsnumptydumpty

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 18:01 - Jun 29 by Orthodox_Hoop

I started this thread Orthodox

We have always had a varied list of topics debated on here.

Music, other sports and general affairs etc.

And general posts when someone famous passes away etc.

Yes there is one on our general election and when covid was at its height, and zero football happening, there was some very frank exchanges going ahead.

We all follow our team but there is life outside of QPR and some of it, from my perspective, I enjoy debating about all sorts of other issues.

If some people get out of hand with sometimes some inappropriate bashing of other forum members, I think that's when some of these discussions would be challenging.

If we all remain respectful of others when stating our own personal views, I feel it's all OK but if not, I stand corrected..

Yes but with the point you make, 33% thought Biden won this particular debate - how can people legitimately believe this is so. The world is currently on a very narrow knife edge, no doubt.
[Post edited 29 Jun 19:09]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

BIden v Trump - and we thought our options were poor !! on 19:31 - Jun 29 with 1119 viewskensalriser

Biden would win a debate against Trump if he was dead on account of not being a serial liar, con man, fraudster and rapist.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024