Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Set To Agree Deal With Keeper 09:20 - Jun 26 with 800 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62586/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Set To Agree Deal With Keeper on 10:22 - Jun 26 with 686 viewsCity_boy

Not the most inspiring signing. He is not consistent enough over a whole season and still prone to basic errors. I hope this is a just as a backup, and 3rd choice at that.
Saints Set To Agree Deal With Keeper on 12:02 - Jun 26 with 579 viewssaint22

Saints Set To Agree Deal With Keeper on 10:22 - Jun 26 by City_boy

Not the most inspiring signing. He is not consistent enough over a whole season and still prone to basic errors. I hope this is a just as a backup, and 3rd choice at that.

We should have had a good new keeper signed up long ago
There are plenty out there available or looking to move and yet here we are a week from pre season and nada
It will be our undoing if we think AM can get us through til Baz returns fit
Not signing a keeper will be a huge error
Saints Set To Agree Deal With Keeper on 12:38 - Jun 26 with 553 viewsChesham_Saint

Saints Set To Agree Deal With Keeper on 10:22 - Jun 26 by City_boy

I understand he even dropped the pen as he went to sign the contract...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Saints Set To Agree Deal With Keeper on 17:25 - Jun 26 with 407 viewsButty101

I would rather have Alex in goal than Baz. I hope when Baz recovers he’s never again allowed between the Saint sticks

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints Set To Agree Deal With Keeper on 17:37 - Jun 26 with 388 viewscocklebreath

I can’t believe we’ve got ourselves into this situation again, we gave him a massive contract a few years back even though he was rubbish and now we’ve done it again, he was good at the end of the season but he’s not a premier league goalie.
We’ve got him, lumley and Bazanu now and they’re all sh!t Baz being the sh!ttest.
We need a proper first choice keeper

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Saints Set To Agree Deal With Keeper on 19:06 - Jun 26 with 340 viewsCity_boy

Saints Set To Agree Deal With Keeper on 17:37 - Jun 26 by cocklebreath

I can’t believe we’ve got ourselves into this situation again, we gave him a massive contract a few years back even though he was rubbish and now we’ve done it again, he was good at the end of the season but he’s not a premier league goalie.
We’ve got him, lumley and Bazanu now and they’re all sh!t Baz being the sh!ttest.
We need a proper first choice keeper

Given that all 3 are not Premiership (or Championship standard), I would like to see us play 'Rush goalie", where anyone can go in the sticks. Probably best KWP doesn't go in.
Saints Set To Agree Deal With Keeper on 20:33 - Jun 26 with 271 viewsgrumpy

Saints Set To Agree Deal With Keeper on 19:06 - Jun 26 by City_boy

Given that all 3 are not Premiership (or Championship standard), I would like to see us play 'Rush goalie", where anyone can go in the sticks. Probably best KWP doesn't go in.

Not sure I would like to see Armstrong playing ‘rush goalie’
Saints Set To Agree Deal With Keeper on 21:02 - Jun 26 with 248 viewssledger

we will surely buy another keeper,if macarthy is until we have bazuna fit then i despair,as bazuna is useless and proven so
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024