Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some Tragic News About SFC_Referee 13:36 - Jun 17 with 5025 viewsSaintNick

Im sure most of you read something by SFC_Referee, either on this message board or when he wrote some articles about refereeing on the main page.

Tragically he passed away yesterday, sadly he suffered a seizure and fell and hit his head, it is devastating news for his family and i can only imagine how horrific it must be to lose a child, his father is devastated as you can imagine and has allowed me to put up the news on here, in fact he said Elijah ( For that was his real name) would have loved that as he enjoyed himself on here.

Some on here including myself knew him personally, he was just 19 years old and he had a passion for football and of course refereeing, where he had got himself up to a higher standard than many twice his age might not have reached.

He was passionate about Saints and went to most of the games both home and away and as we know he was not afraid to give his own opinion.

How cruel is this World when someone so young and with a zest for life and with everything ahead of him should have it cut so short so completely.

He was a lively character and I for one will miss bumping him into him at Saints games

Elijah RIP

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Some Tragic News About SFC_Referee on 13:31 - Jun 19 with 883 views1teeminants

Some Tragic News About SFC_Referee on 12:51 - Jun 19 by franniesTache

He was a lovely nipper, even when he was winding us up and calling us old, or quipping to the Zulu youth running down the street that "the park run was over" (not going to lie i pissed myself laughing at that at the same time as checking they hadn't heard and getting him away from it).

I know my feeling of loss is nothing close to what Nick and family will be feeling but it really does hurt.

Yesterday when the fixtures came out I saw that we were the last game ever at Goodison and immediately thought how much he'd have loved that, and our group chat was generally just pretty silent on the games, there will be a massive hole next season for us where he should be

Nice words Frannie .

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Some Tragic News About SFC_Referee on 21:29 - Jun 19 with 718 viewsSexyBeast

I want to sincerely thank everyone in here for such kind messages. It means so much and thank you to Nick for the tribute. It’s still so hard to know her won’t be with me but hopefully I am going to keep his seat free for next season. He was o so looking forward to being back up. I want him with me for that. Thank you all again ❤️😇
Some Tragic News About SFC_Referee on 11:33 - Jun 20 with 601 viewsPaleRider

Some Tragic News About SFC_Referee on 21:29 - Jun 19 by SexyBeast

I want to sincerely thank everyone in here for such kind messages. It means so much and thank you to Nick for the tribute. It’s still so hard to know her won’t be with me but hopefully I am going to keep his seat free for next season. He was o so looking forward to being back up. I want him with me for that. Thank you all again ❤️😇

Even though I know neither of you - my thoughts are with you! Stay strong!
Some Tragic News About SFC_Referee on 23:23 - Jun 22 with 436 viewshedgeend61

Some Tragic News About SFC_Referee on 21:29 - Jun 19 by SexyBeast

Been away a week and only just seen this heart breaking news.

Nothing can be worse in life than a parent having to bury a child, especially so young and with so much of life in front of them.

I don't think I ever met you or your son, but from what he posted on here you could tell he knew his football, he knew far more than fans 3 or 4 times his age, I would have had him down as a lot older with his knowledge. He would have gone far for sure in whatever he did.

When you get to my age you've got to live for the day cos every days a bonus, you wouldn't say that aged 20.

RIp fella, a Saint now in Heaven far, far too young
Some Tragic News About SFC_Referee on 13:15 - Jul 1 with 66 viewsNickSO19

Some Tragic News About SFC_Referee on 13:56 - Jun 17 by SaintNick

You knew him better than me and I think that you have summed it up very well, he will be missed by all who knew him whether very well such as you, or anyone who met him.

I am heartbroken. Like franniesTache I know his old man well. Elijah was our friend, a sound lad who had a promising career ahead of him. He loved football and Southampton FC. Done many away trips with him including Newcastle and his three hour train quiz!

Affectionally known as Top Boy after his first trip to Fratton.

RIP Mush.

Wait for us on the other side.

Some Tragic News About SFC_Referee on 13:56 - Jul 1 with 10 viewsBerber

How very tragic. His family must be devastated. He always came across as a decent bloke, participating in discussion without rancour, an no little knowledge to back his side up.

Condolences to his family and those who knew him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024