Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread 19:14 - Feb 17 with 49748 viewsSpaceman_P

Early, I know!!! But i'm doing this for the sceptically-minded amongst the forum members.

As much as I know our side are absolutely shocking with teams around us in these important scraps.

We've got this guys!!! No sweat.

2 - 0 We'll be seeing Andersen's debut goal for the side and I also have high hopes that if Willock turns up like he did today, he'll see his effort firing into the loft end net.

We won't be put through the mill, by this Chuckle Brother side.

All the best and KEEP the post alive, else you could JINX us if another match post comes after this.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:32 - Feb 24 with 1885 viewsQPunkR

Can't we have anyone - anyone - else take free kicks apart from Paal??? My nan takes a better set piece and she's fkn hovis

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:32 - Feb 24 with 1892 viewsGaryT

come on Paal, don't hit the first man......oh dear. :-(
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:33 - Feb 24 with 1843 viewsThe_Beast1976

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:31 - Feb 24 by Dorse

I've been pretty impressed with Willock today. Been part of everything.

Edit: haven't been impressed with our set pieces. Poor.
[Post edited 24 Feb 16:32]

How can a bunch of professional footballers be as useless at set pieces for them as they are at set pieces against them? It's woeful. I could deliver a better free kick than any of our lot.
[Post edited 24 Feb 16:34]
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:33 - Feb 24 with 1822 viewsDamo1962

A shot in the arm. Let's win this Rangers.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:33 - Feb 24 with 1812 viewsQuillPenRiot

Brazilian Jimmy, makes me laugh, where did he come from
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:33 - Feb 24 with 1776 viewsQPunkR

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:32 - Feb 24 by GaryT

The choices are binary - either first man or out for throw in. Not very useful. Paal having another poor game

QPR - "shit but local"

(No subject) on 16:34 - Feb 24 with 1772 viewsSteveB

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:32 - Feb 24 by GaryT

I fckn hate him taking dead ball stuff. Bad I know, but he is so shit. Useless left back, commits so many fouls. Liability.
[Post edited 24 Feb 16:41]
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 24 with 1730 viewsSpaceman_P

Paal has been dog poo this match
Login to get fewer ads

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:34 - Feb 24 with 1707 viewslassel

If Paal gets above a 2 it’s a disgrace.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:34 - Feb 24 with 1703 viewsted_hendrix

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:32 - Feb 24 by QPunkR

Can't we have anyone - anyone - else take free kicks apart from Paal??? My nan takes a better set piece and she's fkn hovis

It's embarrassingly obvious.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:34 - Feb 24 with 1697 viewsStreathamRanger

Was just thinking the same. Paal not been great so far
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:35 - Feb 24 with 1609 viewsrbee

Seriously, do us fans have to invade the pitch to stop Paal and Chair taking set pieces?
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:36 - Feb 24 with 1580 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'd let sinclair have at them for the last 20.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:36 - Feb 24 with 1580 viewsQuillPenRiot

Like those occasional long throws from Begovic to Smyth and Sinclair
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:36 - Feb 24 with 1568 viewsBrianMcCarthy

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:36 - Feb 24 with 1560 viewsstrikerace

Great shot Willock!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:36 - Feb 24 with 1541 viewsQPunkR

Fúcking GET INNNNNN!!!!

QPR - "shit but local"

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Match Thread on 16:36 - Feb 24 with 1536 viewsloftboy

Yeeees Willock

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:36 - Feb 24 with 1532 viewsQuillPenRiot

WILLOOCCKKKKKKKKKK
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:36 - Feb 24 with 1532 viewsjoolsyp

Get in Chrissy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:36 - Feb 24 with 1526 viewsRs_Holy

WIILLOCK!!!
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:37 - Feb 24 with 1518 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Fk me yesssss

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:37 - Feb 24 with 1499 viewsDorse

Yeeesss! Willock you beauty!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:37 - Feb 24 with 1481 viewsGaryT

What a move, what a noise, wonderful Willock.
"To me, to you" Chuckle Brothers in London - The Qpr Vs Rotherham Matc on 16:37 - Feb 24 with 1462 viewslassel

Movement. Movement. Movement.

Both goals have come from just moving the ball at pace.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024