Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Demoralising 21:47 - Feb 14 with 5084 viewsted_hendrix

Predictable but demoralising all the same, lost for words, I need help I expected more tonight.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Demoralising on 04:36 - Feb 15 with 1348 viewscharmr

Wasted chances 1st half

Naive 2nd half
Demoralising on 06:32 - Feb 15 with 1233 viewsdmm

Supporting QPR is like being married to a serial adulterer. You say I've had enough but keep letting them back in because you still love them. You can't live with them but can't live without them. That's what's demoralising.
Demoralising on 06:58 - Feb 15 with 1201 viewsMalintabuk

Demoralising on 06:32 - Feb 15 by dmm

Supporting QPR is like being married to a serial adulterer. You say I've had enough but keep letting them back in because you still love them. You can't live with them but can't live without them. That's what's demoralising.

Possibly the best analogy for us.... not only let down constantly but emotionally battered.
Another lomg drive home, another getting in at god knows what time in the morning, for exactly what?
OK we have to be realistic and say we haven't got money to burn so we can expect the better teams to beat us.
OK we were away from home, but I was there last night and that stadium was like a morgue, and we never too advantage of that.
Like a lot on here I have finally, reluctantly accepted that we are going down and I'm totally fcuked off about this.
Last night absolutely nothing. No passion, no aggression and a total lack of desire. I know the players will never be invested into the club like us fans, but last night was dreadful
Demoralising on 08:01 - Feb 15 with 1085 viewsknocker

Lose to Bristol on Saturday and we will be at least 6 points adrift probably 7 unless Millwall fail to beat Wednesday and the other 3 teams within reach, all playing at home. Desperate times.
Demoralising on 08:06 - Feb 15 with 1066 viewsSK_hoops

We can't beat a rubbish Stoke side, Mick Beale's Sunderland side lose to Huddersfield and Andre Dozzell gets the winner for Brum...
Demoralising on 08:15 - Feb 15 with 1007 viewsloftus77

Demoralising on 22:59 - Feb 14 by HAYESBOY

What fcked me off was from the beginning our body language was down and slow. Strolling to get the ball for corners and throw ins. Players shrugging their shoulders early doors. No energy in shutting down and then when we have the ball, no movement from anyone.
Tonight is the first time that I think we will go down.

Take your points, but for me it was about 3.05pm o 5 August 2023 somewhere in the back end of Hertfordshire....
Demoralising on 12:32 - Feb 15 with 789 viewsBurnleyhoop

Demoralising on 22:52 - Feb 14 by Stanisgod

He knows he's only got to play another 14 games and he's off to hit the first man and pearoller his shots elsewhere, but hey obviously above criticism.
[Post edited 14 Feb 22:53]

Chair is a legend in my book, no one cares more, but he had a shocker last night. As did (almost) every single one of the others.
Demoralising on 12:38 - Feb 15 with 758 viewsrobith

F**king dossers the lot of them
Login to get fewer ads

Demoralising on 12:43 - Feb 15 with 748 viewsHunterhoop

Demoralising on 23:22 - Feb 14 by A40Bosh

Chair gets a free pass every week from fans. - still gets picked, still shows up, does not hide

He regularly holds on to the ball for far to long. - still gets picked , still shows up, does not hide

Doesn't look up often enough. - still gets picked, still shows up l, does not hide

Tries to beat a player three times before crossing the bloody thing. #Tries.

Technically our best player and he runs and holds shape off the ball (unlike Willock).

But based on those points above, you can make a case to say he plays for himself not the team when he has the ball. He’s certainly trying…but perhaps more for himself than anything. Football is a team sport though.
Demoralising on 12:58 - Feb 15 with 683 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The truth sets you free (we are shite).

I‘m embracing it.
Demoralising on 14:05 - Feb 15 with 598 viewsBklynRanger

Demoralising on 12:58 - Feb 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

The truth sets you free (we are shite).

I‘m embracing it.

Yeah I was gutted last night after that. I wear a mouth guard thing most nights anyway for teeth grinding. Woke up this morning with a bit ground off it.

Am now focusing on seeing the positives of League 1 football. Get rid of a load of players, start again, hopefully get a bit of sustained enjoyment back into things rather than this exhaustion (and I don't even go to away games).
Demoralising on 15:14 - Feb 15 with 517 viewsQPR_John

Demoralising on 22:03 - Feb 14 by A40Bosh

But the whiners don’t want to hear that after the first defeat in five.

“Oh we lost against Sjoke, all the false dawns. Given up on this lot!”

Blah! F’kin blah, piss the bed,

We are not going down!!!

It’s not the defeat it was who it was. Another chance to get out of the bottom three wasted. I left the Norwich game really thinking we could escape rather than just hoping. OK I was not at the game last night so who am I to comment but it seems the team did not compete and that is inexcusable.
[Post edited 15 Feb 15:17]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024