Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea city centre 08:47 - May 20 with 25983 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Going to be a great day today
Swansea city centre on 18:06 - Jun 5 with 998 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea city centre on 15:48 - Jun 5 by Kilkennyjack

No.

The posh wanted the protect their tax havens. The timing of the vote tells us that. The EU were chasing them down. This was about money to them.

Obviously they could not say that as there are no votes in it.
So the appealed to the hard of thing through own laws, owns borders etc.
The masses bought into the lies.
This is where critical thinking is important, i mean how likely was posh boys Johnson and Mogg to care about the working man.

And then the Russian money, still to be played out.
Putin wanted Brexit as it damaged the EU.

Tax havens? Do you still not understand that the EU's own laws allowed corporations to avoid billions in tax and even though they wanted to change that they just cannot get it past the voting system.

Ireland has made billions in taxes that should have been paid in the UK. Luxembourg is another.

I dont think that Bojo and Mogg care about us working people but then, do you realy think those arch remainers Cameron and Osborne did?

Please stop calling Johnson a posh boy, he's a jumped up dicksplat who looks like an overweight scarecrow, in my personal opinion.
Swansea city centre on 18:23 - Jun 5 with 984 viewsonehunglow

Swansea city centre on 18:06 - Jun 5 by SullutaCreturned

Tax havens? Do you still not understand that the EU's own laws allowed corporations to avoid billions in tax and even though they wanted to change that they just cannot get it past the voting system.

Ireland has made billions in taxes that should have been paid in the UK. Luxembourg is another.

I dont think that Bojo and Mogg care about us working people but then, do you realy think those arch remainers Cameron and Osborne did?

Please stop calling Johnson a posh boy, he's a jumped up dicksplat who looks like an overweight scarecrow, in my personal opinion.

Posh is as bad an insult as there is,in Wales.
I’ve no problem with them.
I’d prefer them to Chavs .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea city centre on 12:28 - Jun 6 with 922 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea city centre on 18:06 - Jun 5 by SullutaCreturned

Yes Tax Havens.

The EU has been actively working to combat tax avoidance and aggressive tax planning. It has introduced measures such as the Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive and the Common Reporting Standard to increase tax transparency and reduce tax evasion. However, with Brexit, the UK is no longer bound by these EU initiatives and can potentially create a more competitive tax environment, attracting businesses and individuals seeking to exploit tax loopholes.

Brexit referendum, took place on 23 June 2016.

On 28 January 2016, the European Commission released an Anti Tax Avoidance Package, which contains a number of legislative and non-legislative initiatives to help Member States protect their tax bases, create a fair and stable environment for business and preserve EU competitiveness vis-a-vis third countries.

The monied toffs and posh boys had to avoid this new tax scrutiny.
Hence Brexit.

Its an unworkable con job.

Beware of the Risen People

Swansea city centre on 12:32 - Jun 6 with 918 viewsonehunglow

Swansea city centre on 12:28 - Jun 6 by Kilkennyjack

Yes Tax Havens.

The EU has been actively working to combat tax avoidance and aggressive tax planning. It has introduced measures such as the Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive and the Common Reporting Standard to increase tax transparency and reduce tax evasion. However, with Brexit, the UK is no longer bound by these EU initiatives and can potentially create a more competitive tax environment, attracting businesses and individuals seeking to exploit tax loopholes.

On 28 January 2016, the European Commission released an Anti Tax Avoidance Package, which contains a number of legislative and non-legislative initiatives to help Member States protect their tax bases, create a fair and stable environment for business and preserve EU competitiveness vis-a-vis third countries.

Hence Brexit.

You can have Toffs that are not monied and posh that are poor.
There is good and bad in all including the wealthy
They are not all demons and not all bent

Swansea city centre on 15:50 - Jun 6 with 899 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea city centre on 12:32 - Jun 6 by onehunglow

You can have Toffs that are not monied and posh that are poor.
There is good and bad in all including the wealthy
They are not all demons and not all bent

Those that promoted a damaging Brexit for their own selfish ends, deserve our contempt.

It has created barriers for trade, a failing economy, and less prospects for our young people.
In turn this will mean less tax take for the uk … which in turn means less money for schools, hospitals, social care, the police and the uk armed forces. It matters.

Swansea city centre on 18:33 - Jun 6 with 865 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea city centre on 12:28 - Jun 6 by Kilkennyjack

Yes Tax Havens.

Hence Brexit.

And yet corporations still use low "corporation tax" countries so they can legally pay less tax.

The Eu has been unable to change some rules because they need 100% agreement and unsurprisingly ROI and Luxembourg won't comply.
Swansea city centre on 22:20 - Jun 6 with 848 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea city centre on 18:33 - Jun 6 by SullutaCreturned

And yet corporations still use low "corporation tax" countries so they can legally pay less tax.

The Eu has been unable to change some rules because they need 100% agreement and unsurprisingly ROI and Luxembourg won't comply.

None of this detracts from the simple fact that the Tory toffs who promoted Brexit had a clear motive to avoid proposed new EU laws on tax.
Thats it.
The timing also tells us this.

The fact they lied about ‘our laws, our borders, etc’ makes it even worse.

Please stay on topic.
Your on point whataboutary would make Farage proud.

Swansea city centre on 10:10 - Jun 7 with 824 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea city centre on 18:33 - Jun 6 by SullutaCreturned

That is because the EU is undemocratic something Killy has never understood.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea city centre on 10:31 - Jun 7 with 818 viewsonehunglow

Swansea city centre on 15:50 - Jun 6 by Kilkennyjack

Those that promoted a damaging Brexit for their own selfish ends, deserve our contempt.

It has created barriers for trade, a failing economy, and less prospects for our young people.
In turn this will mean less tax take for the uk … which in turn means less money for schools, hospitals, social care, the police and the uk armed forces. It matters.

I agree with that .
I also feel the “ working class” fell right into their hands

Old school ,old money posh are ok.
Plenty around here

Hell,they even allow The Open here and have road closures for a week and footpaths and cycling routes diverted .

Good old posh

Swansea city centre on 11:03 - Jun 7 with 814 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea city centre on 22:20 - Jun 6 by Kilkennyjack

None of this detracts from the simple fact that the Tory toffs who promoted Brexit had a clear motive to avoid proposed new EU laws on tax.
Thats it.
The timing also tells us this.

The fact they lied about ‘our laws, our borders, etc’ makes it even worse.

Please stay on topic.
Your on point whataboutary would make Farage proud.

it's not whataboutery. You claim we left so toffs could avoid tax when in fact, if we'd stayed in the EU the toffs could have avoided that tax anyway. These people all have their fingers in corporate pies, JRM for one has many business interests so it is all relevant, the tax laws you crack on about were being used and still are being used to avoid tax.

Now then, how is it staying on topic when the topic is "Swansea city centre" and it's yourself that's taken it off topic?

I'd wait for the lightbulb moment but I don't think you paid the bill.
Swansea city centre on 11:15 - Jun 7 with 813 viewsonehunglow

Swansea city centre on 11:03 - Jun 7 by SullutaCreturned

it's not whataboutery. You claim we left so toffs could avoid tax when in fact, if we'd stayed in the EU the toffs could have avoided that tax anyway. These people all have their fingers in corporate pies, JRM for one has many business interests so it is all relevant, the tax laws you crack on about were being used and still are being used to avoid tax.

Now then, how is it staying on topic when the topic is "Swansea city centre" and it's yourself that's taken it off topic?

I'd wait for the lightbulb moment but I don't think you paid the bill.

Killy seems anti Posh and that s fair enough .
I was ,am a remained,for other reasons.

Swansea city centre on 11:34 - Jun 7 with 811 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea city centre on 11:15 - Jun 7 by onehunglow

Killy seems anti Posh and that s fair enough .
I was ,am a remained,for other reasons.

I voted leave for several reason which had nothing to do with xenophobia or racism.

Also, I was voting leave long before Bojo came along with his bus which I'm convinced most leave voters were too. Bojo may have swung a few towards leave but the main support was already there and yes, a chunk of them will have been there for poor/bad reasons.

Brexit was poor because of a rubbish government and the Eu negotiating in bad faith to ounish us for daring to leave. The should have respected the democratic choice and struck the best deal for both sides. Their behaviour after the vote merely confirmed some of my reasons for wanting to leave, the Eu is not democratic.

When labour win they should also take steps to make the Uk more democratic too. Democracy around the world has been diminished by very many greedy, self serving politicians and their uber rich paymasters.

It needs fixing.
Swansea city centre on 22:54 - Jun 7 with 757 viewsKilkennyjack

Swansea city centre on 11:34 - Jun 7 by SullutaCreturned

I voted leave for several reason which had nothing to do with xenophobia or racism.

Also, I was voting leave long before Bojo came along with his bus which I'm convinced most leave voters were too. Bojo may have swung a few towards leave but the main support was already there and yes, a chunk of them will have been there for poor/bad reasons.

Brexit was poor because of a rubbish government and the Eu negotiating in bad faith to ounish us for daring to leave. The should have respected the democratic choice and struck the best deal for both sides. Their behaviour after the vote merely confirmed some of my reasons for wanting to leave, the Eu is not democratic.

When labour win they should also take steps to make the Uk more democratic too. Democracy around the world has been diminished by very many greedy, self serving politicians and their uber rich paymasters.

It needs fixing.

Brexit.can.never.work.

For whatever reasons that was always 100 per cent self evident.
You don't get to say it would have worked if not for the EU, if not for johnson, if not for Farage etc.

It failed like we told you it would.
You backed the wrong horse.

I agree with you on Democracy and democratic safeguards.
I also agree with you on greed and self-interest.
Whilst we all clapped the nurses, the Tory party raided the public purse for billions.

Swansea city centre on 08:45 - Jun 8 with 716 viewsonehunglow

Swansea city centre on 11:34 - Jun 7 by SullutaCreturned

It needs fixing.

I’ve no doubt it didn’t apply in your case but feel it did for many.

Swansea city centre on 11:33 - Jun 8 with 694 viewsBoundy

Swansea city centre on 19:57 - Jun 3 by onehunglow

Indeed they are even wrong ones
Of course it's a fear of foreigners
I well remember what was said
Working class hot spots voting as to what Cameron etc wanted
You couldn't make it up

Absolute nonsense ,thats a broad sweeping statement which does you know credit at all.I voted to leave because I truly believe as I do now that this country if governed correctly has more than enough talent and capability to become a leading nation in manufacturing and technology without the shackles imposed by an unelected assembly ,an assembly which was as is only concerned on empire building,race colour or creed had nothing to do with it .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea city centre on 15:11 - Jun 8 with 683 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea city centre on 08:45 - Jun 8 by onehunglow

I’ve no doubt it didn’t apply in your case but feel it did for many.

It was a democratic decisions by 52% of the UK population that voted. True democracy in action.

Though what this has to do with Swansea City Centre is anyone's guess.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea city centre on 16:13 - Jun 8 with 658 viewsBarrySwan

https://order-order.com/2023/06/08/eurozone-falls-into-recession-economy-shrinks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024