Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Listen to this priick 22:45 - Jan 4 with 2449 viewsScoot

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/competitions/premier-leagu

Poll: Should NJ go?

Listen to this priick on 23:03 - Jan 4 with 2360 viewskingslandstand1

He' generally right in what he said though, although there was no need to start apportioning blame. He came here knowing where we were and took the task on. That's why as I have seaid elsewhere he should resign but that's not going to happen
Listen to this priick on 23:44 - Jan 4 with 2200 viewssledger

whatever you think of him going forward he spoke the truth we have a weak physically and mentally squad
Listen to this priick on 00:06 - Jan 5 with 2141 viewsSouthamptonfan

Listen to this priick on 23:44 - Jan 4 by sledger

whatever you think of him going forward he spoke the truth we have a weak physically and mentally squad

He is speaking the truth, but tell us something we don't know! What is he going to do about it?

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Listen to this priick on 06:14 - Jan 5 with 1981 viewsmushinexile

Keep taking the money and making excuses.
Listen to this priick on 06:49 - Jan 5 with 1918 viewssaint22

Listen to this priick on 00:06 - Jan 5 by Southamptonfan

He is speaking the truth, but tell us something we don't know! What is he going to do about it?

"we need a bit of luck"
Do me a favour, we aren't playing the lottery
Pick our best players, play a back 4 and sort it the fook out
Listen to this priick on 07:47 - Jan 5 with 1796 viewsinthebox

What were they up to during the WC break?
Listen to this priick on 08:07 - Jan 5 with 1749 viewsMeonsaint

I am totally depressed this morning but this annoying runt doesn't seem to care. He came across as just "as another day at the office" for him.

Players are short on confidence ? Come on you Welsh twit it's up to you as a Manager to install confidence in the players.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2023 8:08]
Listen to this priick on 08:09 - Jan 5 with 1732 viewsHeisenberg

‘It’s not all my fault’. Shows why this joker is entirely out of his depth. He should be saying it’s not about apportioning blame but working together to turn things around. I’ve not seen anything that shows a glimmer of improvement since he took over. We are all over the place and will be relegated with a manager who doesn’t know what he’s doing. It’s not Jones fault but the idiots who thought appointing him was a good idea in the first place. The owners must act now

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Login to get fewer ads

Listen to this priick on 08:18 - Jan 5 with 1692 viewsRon11

Listen to this priick on 08:09 - Jan 5 by Heisenberg

‘It’s not all my fault’. Shows why this joker is entirely out of his depth. He should be saying it’s not about apportioning blame but working together to turn things around. I’ve not seen anything that shows a glimmer of improvement since he took over. We are all over the place and will be relegated with a manager who doesn’t know what he’s doing. It’s not Jones fault but the idiots who thought appointing him was a good idea in the first place. The owners must act now

It's actually got so bad I can see a situation coming up where the players will refuse to play for Jones. Salisu for one appeared to be totally fu cked off with it all at the end of the game last night.
Listen to this priick on 08:41 - Jan 5 with 1614 viewsblubberboy

Listen to this priick on 08:18 - Jan 5 by Ron11

It's actually got so bad I can see a situation coming up where the players will refuse to play for Jones. Salisu for one appeared to be totally fu cked off with it all at the end of the game last night.

When a manager starts saying "we need a bit of luck" the game is pretty much up I'm afraid.
Listen to this priick on 09:55 - Jan 5 with 1427 viewsDorsetIan

It's taken him remarkably little time to start saying all the wrong things.

If his team were doing well and getting results, he could say whatever he likes.

As it is, what he's saying is just reinforcing the impression (from the performances) that he is seriously out of his depth.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Listen to this priick on 17:34 - Jan 5 with 1148 viewsSouthamptonfan

Listen to this priick on 09:55 - Jan 5 by DorsetIan

It's taken him remarkably little time to start saying all the wrong things.

If his team were doing well and getting results, he could say whatever he likes.

As it is, what he's saying is just reinforcing the impression (from the performances) that he is seriously out of his depth.

I agree he's out of his depth and it's a terrible appointment. But every manager that comes here soon loses their enthusiasm (developing the young players blah blah blah) within a few weeks. the manager soon gets worn down by losing to the much better teams every week. The top teams are at the top of the table because they have f@cking good players. We have cheap, sh!t players for PL level. As Ralph said "It's hard being a Saints fan, but it's also hard being Saints manager".
[Post edited 5 Jan 2023 17:48]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024