Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
qpr v riverside afc match thread. 22:04 - Oct 17 with 27309 viewsqpr_1968

going for a cheeky 4-0 roasting.

chair first goal.....

so qpr 4-0 cardiff.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:33 - Oct 19 with 2501 viewsBrianMcCarthy

JoJo long cross too long for Dykes, who'd found space.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:35 - Oct 19 with 2401 viewsBrianMcCarthy

JoJo tries a long-ranger from 25 yards out for Armstrong who was trying to beat the half-way line offside trap.

Armstrong does offer us that.

HT.

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:36 - Oct 19 with 2340 viewskarlski

Tim had a great bit of skill earlier after some nice passing, got into a great spot, woeful shot. Should have done much better once he'd got there, but good work in the build up. Didn't see it mentioned earlier.

That half has sped by! Lovely stuff. Enjoyment blunted a bit by the whole Beale situation..i guess we'll get an answer after the game.
qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:37 - Oct 19 with 2269 viewstraininvain

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:36 - Oct 19 by karlski

Tim had a great bit of skill earlier after some nice passing, got into a great spot, woeful shot. Should have done much better once he'd got there, but good work in the build up. Didn't see it mentioned earlier.

That half has sped by! Lovely stuff. Enjoyment blunted a bit by the whole Beale situation..i guess we'll get an answer after the game.

Tim’s going to be some player. I know he’s made mistakes but he’s only young. Can’t believe someone on here referred to him as ‘the sh1t villa loanee’ after the Luton game!
qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:38 - Oct 19 with 2256 viewsMalintabuk

Well what can you say about that 1st half...totally dominant and well worth the 2 goal lead and really Dykes could have had a 1st half hat trick with that attempt off the bar
Firstly the crowd have been fantastic, I was worried about the reaction tonight with all that is going on.... but the atmosphere and noise is tremendous
The penalty well we thought it was here is SA block F which is dead on line with it. Our group thi k the sending off was for fouling the player without attempting to.play the ball.
Armstrong though is a breath of fresh air.... in all honesty he as been just OK but it just shows you what happens when you run with pace and strength
OK Cardiff are down to 10 but it is no coincidence that we look so solid with Balogun at the back
Iroegbunam for me as been the best player this half.... he as been everywhere
So game won really.... so will MB take into count Saturday and take our foot off the gas in the 2nd half and also pull players off.... I would
If this is MB lady game the team and the crowd are giving him a great send off
qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:40 - Oct 19 with 2132 viewsaston_hoop

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:38 - Oct 19 by Malintabuk

Well what can you say about that 1st half...totally dominant and well worth the 2 goal lead and really Dykes could have had a 1st half hat trick with that attempt off the bar
Firstly the crowd have been fantastic, I was worried about the reaction tonight with all that is going on.... but the atmosphere and noise is tremendous
The penalty well we thought it was here is SA block F which is dead on line with it. Our group thi k the sending off was for fouling the player without attempting to.play the ball.
Armstrong though is a breath of fresh air.... in all honesty he as been just OK but it just shows you what happens when you run with pace and strength
OK Cardiff are down to 10 but it is no coincidence that we look so solid with Balogun at the back
Iroegbunam for me as been the best player this half.... he as been everywhere
So game won really.... so will MB take into count Saturday and take our foot off the gas in the 2nd half and also pull players off.... I would
If this is MB lady game the team and the crowd are giving him a great send off

I'd get Johansen off for Dozzell I think. He's had a great half but he's also on a booking and the ref does seem rather card happy, rather not risk losing him for the next game and give him a rest.

Good fun half of football though, great to see the crowd getting behind Tim who has been great today. So pleased for Dykes too, you're not going to get that movement from Diego Costa are you Mick!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:41 - Oct 19 with 2102 viewsStreathamRanger

Aside from a few minutes after each goal I'd say the atmosphere has been pretty flat. Nothing like when we took apart Hull a few weeks back.
qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:44 - Oct 19 with 2018 viewsaston_hoop

Just seeing the half time highlights, love Ilias's reaction to the pen, celebrates and sprints to Sinclair to congratulate him. Playing for QPR means the world for Ilias and so does his teammates doing good things

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Login to get fewer ads

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:46 - Oct 19 with 1918 viewsVancouverHoop

Can't hear a word Colin's saying on the feed.
qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:48 - Oct 19 with 1818 viewsstainrods_elbow

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:32 - Oct 19 by Tonto

I want him to beat the 8 which Stainrods Elbow saidn he wouldn't get. Everything else is a bonus.

For such a supposedly superior soul, my humble pie is beginning to bubble.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:49 - Oct 19 with 1824 viewsQPRSteve

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:46 - Oct 19 by VancouverHoop

Can't hear a word Colin's saying on the feed.

Knowing the sound system at QPR you probably couldn't hear it if you were there.
qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:50 - Oct 19 with 1789 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Back underway.

Still 2-0.

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:50 - Oct 19 with 1773 viewsVancouverHoop

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:49 - Oct 19 by QPRSteve

Knowing the sound system at QPR you probably couldn't hear it if you were there.

This is true.
qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:51 - Oct 19 with 1739 viewsBrianMcCarthy

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:40 - Oct 19 by aston_hoop

I'd get Johansen off for Dozzell I think. He's had a great half but he's also on a booking and the ref does seem rather card happy, rather not risk losing him for the next game and give him a rest.

Good fun half of football though, great to see the crowd getting behind Tim who has been great today. So pleased for Dykes too, you're not going to get that movement from Diego Costa are you Mick!

Great point about JoJo.

DistortR just made the same time on the half-time blower.

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:51 - Oct 19 with 1738 viewsRs_Holy

2nd half .... more of the same lads :)
qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:56 - Oct 19 with 1541 viewssmudgehoop

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:41 - Oct 19 by StreathamRanger

Aside from a few minutes after each goal I'd say the atmosphere has been pretty flat. Nothing like when we took apart Hull a few weeks back.

I'm listening to Nick & Andy and the atmosphere seems really lively.

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:57 - Oct 19 with 1535 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lovely work from LB with triangles to work it through CM to RW,

50.00, worth watching back to see, especially the strength and swivel by Iroegbunam.

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:59 - Oct 19 with 1463 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Beautiful thirty seconds of football ends up with laird winning a free just outside the area, 5 out, School and Saffa.

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:59 - Oct 19 with 1459 viewsVancouverHoop

Laird dekes a defender out of his shorts.
qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 20:59 - Oct 19 with 1449 viewsBrianMcCarthy

JoJo drills, keeper takes.

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 21:01 - Oct 19 with 1353 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Robinson cross, deflected. Corner for them on the left.

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 21:02 - Oct 19 with 1306 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dieng palms high.

Corner on the right.

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 21:02 - Oct 19 with 1285 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Headec clear, and second ball cleared.

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 21:03 - Oct 19 with 1243 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We've been poor in this half.

qpr v riverside afc match thread. on 21:04 - Oct 19 with 1205 viewsderbyhoop

Dozzell for Armstrong. 58 gone

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024