Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. 17:35 - Jul 14 with 4230 viewsJack123

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/speeding-cyclist-killed-woman-afte

Wow, 12 months of which he will serve half. What an insult to the family, surely that should be manslaughter, or causing death by dangerous driving?

libera nos a malo

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 12:15 - Jul 17 with 788 viewsBoundy

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 09:26 - Jul 17 by onehunglow

How would you feel if your mother got wiped out by a car driver who didnt see her or was texting whilst driving.
It's why I mentioned Chris Boardman. He went potty.

I think you'll fine far more pedestrian get killed by motorists than cyclists, if not then why would dickford introduce a blanket 20mph limit

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 13:00 - Jul 17 with 762 viewscontroversial_jack

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 23:54 - Jul 16 by raynor94

Alexa is on fine form tonight

It's called research, admittedly from google, but someone in Utrecht told me this too
Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 14:24 - Jul 17 with 742 viewsonehunglow

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 12:15 - Jul 17 by Boundy

I think you'll fine far more pedestrian get killed by motorists than cyclists, if not then why would dickford introduce a blanket 20mph limit

True but it is cyclists who are being vilified here.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 16:10 - Jul 17 with 730 viewsJack123

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 09:26 - Jul 17 by onehunglow

How would you feel if your mother got wiped out by a car driver who didnt see her or was texting whilst driving.
It's why I mentioned Chris Boardman. He went potty.

In all honesty, It doesn't bare thinking about, to lose someone be it a mother, or any loved in such an unnecessary way, is hard to contemplate.

I suppose the only way to address that, is to give a suitable punishment out?

Like 6 months for the cyclist is a joke, he should not have been on the pavement, what is wrong with setting a standard now, give the cyclist 15-20 years, it seems harsh, but it would certainly make your average joe think twice of the consequences of what may happen if he chooses to go on the pavement.

For me, it's a sorry excuse of justice for that family.

libera nos a malo

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 17:23 - Jul 17 with 708 viewsonehunglow

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 16:10 - Jul 17 by Jack123

In all honesty, It doesn't bare thinking about, to lose someone be it a mother, or any loved in such an unnecessary way, is hard to contemplate.

I suppose the only way to address that, is to give a suitable punishment out?

Like 6 months for the cyclist is a joke, he should not have been on the pavement, what is wrong with setting a standard now, give the cyclist 15-20 years, it seems harsh, but it would certainly make your average joe think twice of the consequences of what may happen if he chooses to go on the pavement.

For me, it's a sorry excuse of justice for that family.

I agree.
Death by carelessness and recklessness has always been a bone of contention with me.

The whole justice system is a joke

How about these suggestions from me

.1, drivers over the drink limit lose licence immediately
2. Drug drivers given 10 yr ban

3.,Reckless driving by anyone without licence mandatory 3 yrs jail
4. Death by reckless lifelong ban
5. No insurance,car impounded and sold off .

All those driving without licence given 6 months unpaid work in community

In this case He should get 25 years for manslaughter .

[Post edited 17 Jul 2022 17:24]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 18:42 - Jul 17 with 691 viewsWhiterockin

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 12:15 - Jul 17 by Boundy

Nobody but Drakeford knows why he does things. An example is the 50mph speed limit to reduce pollution. When the science says the best speed to reduce pollution is 60mph as enforced in some areas if England.
Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 19:21 - Jul 17 with 679 views73__73

Cyclists are on average 13% more intelligent that non cyclists.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 19:41 - Jul 17 with 670 viewsWhiterockin

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 19:21 - Jul 17 by 73__73

Not when it's raining they're not.
Login to get fewer ads

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 19:55 - Jul 17 with 653 viewsJack123

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 19:21 - Jul 17 by 73__73

73, why are you making it so complicated.? The cyclist was on the pavement, when he should not have been. It's as simple as that.

Like I said the other day, have a little bit of respect. You would ne not talking like that if one your loved ones was hit by the dick on a cycle. I guarantee you that.

libera nos a malo

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 20:11 - Jul 17 with 639 viewsraynor94

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 19:55 - Jul 17 by Jack123

73, why are you making it so complicated.? The cyclist was on the pavement, when he should not have been. It's as simple as that.

Like I said the other day, have a little bit of respect. You would ne not talking like that if one your loved ones was hit by the dick on a cycle. I guarantee you that.

Yet when I posted on here a few months ago, the tragic case of the 2 young children killed on the M4 by a driver high on drink and drugs.

You argued there for the grace of God go I, we have all done it.

That man should never have got behind the wheel. It's as simple as that

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 20:18 - Jul 17 with 634 viewsJack123

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 20:11 - Jul 17 by raynor94

Yet when I posted on here a few months ago, the tragic case of the 2 young children killed on the M4 by a driver high on drink and drugs.

Agreed.

libera nos a malo

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 20:23 - Jul 17 with 633 viewsJack123

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 20:11 - Jul 17 by raynor94

Are you saying I thought it was ok for a drunk driver to kill 2 young children? I can't be bothered to look back through the posts.

I remember it vaguely, and I think I said nothing of the sort.

libera nos a malo

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 20:40 - Jul 17 with 603 viewsraynor94

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 20:23 - Jul 17 by Jack123

Are you saying I thought it was ok for a drunk driver to kill 2 young children? I can't be bothered to look back through the posts.

I remember it vaguely, and I think I said nothing of the sort.

He was jailed for nine years which I thought was farcical, of course I didn't think you thought it was OK to kill 2 children.

But your argument was it could have happened to any of us

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 20:57 - Jul 17 with 582 viewsJack123

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 20:40 - Jul 17 by raynor94

He was jailed for nine years which I thought was farcical, of course I didn't think you thought it was OK to kill 2 children.

But your argument was it could have happened to any of us

Strange with you, everything seems based on old stuff I have posted Just a question, why not say then?, Rather than now.? Has it niggled you for so long? Personally I can't remember that post, but I would hazard a guess, I did not say let him off scott free.

libera nos a malo

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 21:02 - Jul 17 with 572 viewsraynor94

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 20:57 - Jul 17 by Jack123

Strange with you, everything seems based on old stuff I have posted Just a question, why not say then?, Rather than now.? Has it niggled you for so long? Personally I can't remember that post, but I would hazard a guess, I did not say let him off scott free.

I said it many times then, I fetched it back up to highlight the irony of your opening post

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 21:07 - Jul 17 with 563 viewsJack123

Speeding cyclist kills Woman after crashing into her. on 21:02 - Jul 17 by raynor94

I said it many times then, I fetched it back up to highlight the irony of your opening post

You are taking what I said out of context. Hang on now where is the irony in my opening post? I was just quoting WOL headlines, for you to take a cheap shot at me, when a woman has lost her life, is truly despicable

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024