Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) 08:43 - Jan 12 with 2890 viewsJonathandeGuzman

Peterborough chairman MacAnthony, told the reporters that Benda and his agent have taken a pay cut to ensure the deal went trough.

Really like his determination to go out and play. I regard him as a good shot stopper, who still has loads of potential. Hope the loan works out for him. Don't think he will want to go back and be a number 2 if the loan ends. Could still bring in some money if he impresses on loan.

articel: https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/further-transfer-details-involving-peterboroug
Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 10:14 - Jan 12 with 2186 viewsKeithHaynes

Fulton needs to read this.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 11:49 - Jan 12 with 2114 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Why does he need to take a pay cut to go out on loan?

That's alarming.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 11:50 - Jan 12 with 2123 viewsmajorraglan

The move will do him go, needs to work with a top quality goal keeping coach who will bring the best out of him.
Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 12:17 - Jan 12 with 2086 viewsKeithHaynes

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 11:49 - Jan 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That's alarming.

Without knowing the inside details and of course the Peterborough owner has a wiley way about him and can be a clever media manipulator it’s hard to say. It could be five hundred quid over four months. It’s a weird situation because Benda can’t be in more than £2,500 week maximum. If that.

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 12:21 - Jan 12 with 2072 viewsWhiterockin

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 12:17 - Jan 12 by KeithHaynes

Without knowing the inside details and of course the Peterborough owner has a wiley way about him and can be a clever media manipulator it’s hard to say. It could be five hundred quid over four months. It’s a weird situation because Benda can’t be in more than £2,500 week maximum. If that.

Free flat for the duration could more than make up the difference.
Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 12:46 - Jan 12 with 2031 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You are all assuming he will get to play and not be stuck on the bench most of the time.
Did they guarantee him game time?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2022 12:47]
Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 14:02 - Jan 12 with 1971 viewsjasper_T

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 12:46 - Jan 12 by A_Fans_Dad

You are all assuming he will get to play and not be stuck on the bench most of the time.
Did they guarantee him game time?
[Post edited 12 Jan 2022 12:47]

It's just him and Dai Cornell. He'll not be stuck on the bench if they've got any sense.
Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 15:17 - Jan 12 with 1908 viewsKilkennyjack

Benda has been a crap signing for Swans.

Not good enough.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 15:20 - Jan 12 with 1905 viewsReslovenSwan1

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 11:49 - Jan 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

That's alarming.

You can only shout 'panic' once without losing credibility. Winter said the club had no debts apart from the Convertible loan note which is a debt in name only. (subject to conditions).

The "back hole" has dissolved as a result of the "harsh medicine" enacted in 2017 -2018. The wonderful legacy handed over by Mr Jenkins and Mr Morgan and others (namely the academy) saw transfer fees of £44m come in for home grown / developed talents, James McBurney and Rodon. One is doing OK and two have struggled in the very competitive world of the Premier leagues that leaves little opportunity for a young fellow to have the enjoyment of a good pint of beer or six.

Peterborough pay less than Swansea and pay league 1 wages. Swansea pay Championship wages. Peterborough will most probably be in league 1 next season. Swansea if they want to break even must play the like of Benda, B Cooper, Cabango, O Cooper, Garrick, Cullen Whittaker and co. but that is a risk.

'Guaranteed game time' is a myth especially for an up nd coming 22 year old.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2022 20:50]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 15:35 - Jan 12 with 1890 viewsReslovenSwan1

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 15:17 - Jan 12 by Kilkennyjack

Benda has been a crap signing for Swans.

Not good enough.

Name a better goalkeeper that has come through the Swansea system in the last 20 years? All those blokes than players u16, u18, u23. All gone?

I cannot even remember their names. Cornell was the best of the bunch. Zabret was playing for Aberystwyth. Very few make it.

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 15:56 - Jan 12 with 1878 viewsjasper_T

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 15:35 - Jan 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Name a better goalkeeper that has come through the Swansea system in the last 20 years? All those blokes than players u16, u18, u23. All gone?

I cannot even remember their names. Cornell was the best of the bunch. Zabret was playing for Aberystwyth. Very few make it.

Lewis Thomas is the one who left because we'd signed Benda. Been second choice at Forest Green for the last few seasons.

Nathan Shepperd wasn't offered a pro deal, went to Brentford B and just signed for Dundalk.

There's a couple in the younger age groups who might come to something, but one of them seems to have been injured for the last 18 months or so.
Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 16:10 - Jan 12 with 1853 viewsReslovenSwan1

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 15:56 - Jan 12 by jasper_T

Lewis Thomas is the one who left because we'd signed Benda. Been second choice at Forest Green for the last few seasons.

Nathan Shepperd wasn't offered a pro deal, went to Brentford B and just signed for Dundalk.

There's a couple in the younger age groups who might come to something, but one of them seems to have been injured for the last 18 months or so.

Do you rate Lewis Webb? He has fantastic reflexes and a gritty personality. I saw him knocked out v Russia u19.

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 16:29 - Jan 12 with 1840 viewsjasper_T

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 16:10 - Jan 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Do you rate Lewis Webb? He has fantastic reflexes and a gritty personality. I saw him knocked out v Russia u19.

Needs to play somewhere. Not getting enough games for our u23s. Fortunate that he got that senior experience before we signed him. Both he and Defreitas-Hansen were in the dugout in the cup game. I think he's better than Nico, and I'm not sure what the plan is with giant Jamie Searle. Overloaded.

Ben Hughes who we signed from Chippenham isn't anything special imo. Tyler Evans too small to make it in the EFL.
Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 16:52 - Jan 12 with 1811 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 16:29 - Jan 12 by jasper_T

Needs to play somewhere. Not getting enough games for our u23s. Fortunate that he got that senior experience before we signed him. Both he and Defreitas-Hansen were in the dugout in the cup game. I think he's better than Nico, and I'm not sure what the plan is with giant Jamie Searle. Overloaded.

Ben Hughes who we signed from Chippenham isn't anything special imo. Tyler Evans too small to make it in the EFL.

What is your opinion of Benda, Jasper?

To me, he looks like an elite goalkeeper capable of playing at a higher level already. The mistakes made with the ball at his feet whilst trying to play Version 1.0 of Martinball have apparently blinded many to his world class performances during the opening few weeks of the season.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 17:09 - Jan 12 with 1798 viewsjasper_T

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 16:52 - Jan 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What is your opinion of Benda, Jasper?

To me, he looks like an elite goalkeeper capable of playing at a higher level already. The mistakes made with the ball at his feet whilst trying to play Version 1.0 of Martinball have apparently blinded many to his world class performances during the opening few weeks of the season.

I've been a fan since he arrived. Commanding in a way that most goalkeepers these days aren't. Physically there's no ceiling to how far he can go, big frame and gets across his goal.

He was very busy in those early weeks. Made almost twice as many saves per game as Hamer has managed since, some of them worldies. Had a shocker against Preston but so did half the team. Martin seemed to give up on him and Brandon Cooper off the back of it. So did quite a few fans.
Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 18:10 - Jan 12 with 1745 viewsDr_Winston

Benda is a player we should have persisted with. So much potential there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 18:28 - Jan 12 with 1716 viewsChief

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 15:20 - Jan 12 by ReslovenSwan1

You can only shout 'panic' once without losing credibility. Winter said the club had no debts apart from the Convertible loan note which is a debt in name only. (subject to conditions).

The "back hole" has dissolved as a result of the "harsh medicine" enacted in 2017 -2018. The wonderful legacy handed over by Mr Jenkins and Mr Morgan and others (namely the academy) saw transfer fees of £44m come in for home grown / developed talents, James McBurney and Rodon. One is doing OK and two have struggled in the very competitive world of the Premier leagues that leaves little opportunity for a young fellow to have the enjoyment of a good pint of beer or six.

Peterborough pay less than Swansea and pay league 1 wages. Swansea pay Championship wages. Peterborough will most probably be in league 1 next season. Swansea if they want to break even must play the like of Benda, B Cooper, Cabango, O Cooper, Garrick, Cullen Whittaker and co. but that is a risk.

'Guaranteed game time' is a myth especially for an up nd coming 22 year old.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2022 20:50]

"subject to potential court rulings"

For the record could you rescind this and clarify that you made it up. It's a lie isn't it?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 18:36 - Jan 12 with 1705 viewsBillyChong

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 18:28 - Jan 12 by Chief

"subject to potential court rulings"

For the record could you rescind this and clarify that you made it up. It's a lie isn't it?

“Subject to Silverstein giving up the interest and committing by converting” more like
Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 18:39 - Jan 12 with 1699 viewsChief

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 18:36 - Jan 12 by BillyChong

“Subject to Silverstein giving up the interest and committing by converting” more like

Correct

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 20:43 - Jan 12 with 1592 viewsReslovenSwan1

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 18:10 - Jan 12 by Dr_Winston

Benda is a player we should have persisted with. So much potential there.

He is under contract but his position is not great in Fisher impresses.

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 21:30 - Jan 12 with 1559 viewsKilkennyjack

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 15:35 - Jan 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Not being able to produce a keeper since Lee Bracey, does not mean you go and sign a poor keeper like Benda.

We should put our money into a number one Number 1.
Below that, do better with local keepers.
Anything happen to the number 1 …then get a Neil Cutler type in on a short term loan.

None of these paths ends up with Benda, for me.

Please can we find a young Roger, Geoff, or Tony.
I am not expecting a Fab.

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 21:45 - Jan 12 with 1543 viewsKeithHaynes

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 21:30 - Jan 12 by Kilkennyjack

Not being able to produce a keeper since Lee Bracey, does not mean you go and sign a poor keeper like Benda.

We should put our money into a number one Number 1.
Below that, do better with local keepers.
Anything happen to the number 1 …then get a Neil Cutler type in on a short term loan.

None of these paths ends up with Benda, for me.

Please can we find a young Roger, Geoff, or Tony.
I am not expecting a Fab.

I would take a young dai Davies 👍

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 22:52 - Jan 12 with 1504 viewsKilkennyjack

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 21:45 - Jan 12 by KeithHaynes

I would take a young dai Davies 👍

What a man Dai Tbe Drop was.
Ammanford boy.

Would sing our anthem on his own in the Wales line up at the time.

Not at his best under Tosh for me, but you dont play 82 times for Everton and over 50 times for Wales if you cant play the game.

Not sure they make them like Dai any more, more is the pity.

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 23:15 - Jan 12 with 1486 viewsmagicdaps10

Not sure on the contract situation but I hope that Benda gets some games under his belt and gains confidence.

Hope Fisher and Benda are the 2 guys vying for no 1 spot next season..... When is Hamers contract up? If the summer then I would expect Fisher and Benda next season is the plan.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 23:20 - Jan 12 with 1478 viewsWhiterockin

Benda took a pay cut (as did his agent) on 23:15 - Jan 12 by magicdaps10

Not sure on the contract situation but I hope that Benda gets some games under his belt and gains confidence.

Hope Fisher and Benda are the 2 guys vying for no 1 spot next season..... When is Hamers contract up? If the summer then I would expect Fisher and Benda next season is the plan.

Benda will not want to play number 2 next season. I expect him to move on and another young keeper as back up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024