Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Antivax nonsense on here. 19:15 - Jun 18 with 9188 viewsProfessor

Is incredible. Complete conspiracy bunkum. For christ sake celebrate the fact that we don’t have 100s dying with the current case rate. No one is trying to control you. Just get vaccinated and protect lives. Enough. I speak this as an ordinary Joe. I want my daughter to go to university in September with proper teaching. I want my son to take his GCSEs next year and have a clear year without constant uncertainty. I want to go back to my office and my lab to do what I do well. Not zoom followed by teams and recording lectures and virtual lab meetings.
Vaccines, lockdowns or corpses. That’s the choice. Don’t be a selfish dicky, help yourself and help other.

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:02 - Jun 19 with 1006 viewstrampie

Antivax nonsense on here. on 19:57 - Jun 19 by onehunglow

Yet,my missus,on lifetime post cancer meds was just fine,as was I.

Cancer affect 1 in 2.

Think on that and compare the odds

Cancer is very common unfortunately the way things are going at this rate people will be more likely to get it than not during their lifetime what with people living longer there seems to be an increased chance of getting it.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:05 - Jun 19 with 992 viewsonehunglow

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:02 - Jun 19 by trampie

Cancer is very common unfortunately the way things are going at this rate people will be more likely to get it than not during their lifetime what with people living longer there seems to be an increased chance of getting it.

My point is imply there is more chance of getting cancer.
I have been surrounded by it for some time. It is all encompassing and reading the drivel of the anti vaxes just boils my urine.
As I say,many questioning the vax will be obese,unfit ,high cholesterol ,high blood pressure ,without knowing it.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:17 - Jun 19 with 987 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Antivax nonsense on here. on 19:35 - Jun 19 by Catullus

Alternatively these people were not good enough for mainstream so they made careers out of pushing hogwash?
These conspiracy theorists and alternstive reality/rage against the establishment types have often got a failed career to look back on. Judy Mikovits ws a failed scientist who turned to the "alternative versions"

You don't actually know because you haven't bothered to look.
Do you know who Geert Vanden Bossche is?
Or how about Luc Montagnier?

Yes that is what they say about her now, but that isn't what they were saying about her before she accused that nice Dr Fauci of getting her boss's work on identifying the HIV virus published by one of his underlings as his original work.

That same nice Dr Fauci who's NIH department apparently owns half of the Moderna Vaccine and happen to own the patent to it's design.
There is also apparently no conflict of interest there, because in the USA it is legal to do that kind of thing as a Government employee.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:19 - Jun 19 with 994 viewsTreforys_Jack

Is there a medical term for someone who has to have the last word. Just asking for a friend.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:20 - Jun 19 with 982 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Antivax nonsense on here. on 19:47 - Jun 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

I looked carefully at my risks.

Chance of dying this year at my age 1 in 100.
Chance of dying from Covid as a healthy person of my age this year 1 in 5000
Chance of dying from AZ vaccine 1 in 500,000.

My biggest risk is the normal pre-covid one associated with the fact I'm alive in the first place.

How do you know the chances of dying from the AZ Vaccine?
Supposing they had given you the Pfizer one instead, do you know the odds for that one?
Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:49 - Jun 19 with 961 viewsProfessor

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:05 - Jun 19 by onehunglow

My point is imply there is more chance of getting cancer.
I have been surrounded by it for some time. It is all encompassing and reading the drivel of the anti vaxes just boils my urine.
As I say,many questioning the vax will be obese,unfit ,high cholesterol ,high blood pressure ,without knowing it.

Cancer is very much a disease of ageing Rich. There are of course younger people affected, but past 35ish cell regulation deteriorates. There are factors that increase risk, especially smoking which causes massive cellular damage, but the 1 in 2 is very biased to post 50. You can reduce risk of course but can’t get rid of it.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:51 - Jun 19 with 949 viewshowenjack

Antivax nonsense on here. on 19:58 - Jun 19 by Dr_Winston

If only more people were as aware of basic probability as you are and weren't complete halfwits.

watch this but if it is too boring watch from 58 mins in

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/06/14/the-great-reset-a
Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:55 - Jun 19 with 943 viewsProfessor

Antivax nonsense on here. on 19:35 - Jun 19 by Catullus

Alternatively these people were not good enough for mainstream so they made careers out of pushing hogwash?
These conspiracy theorists and alternstive reality/rage against the establishment types have often got a failed career to look back on. Judy Mikovits ws a failed scientist who turned to the "alternative versions"

Worse than that Cat. She was a scientist who made data up and failed to recognise she had contaminated her samples. Her career was effectively ruined by having a paper retracted by one of the big journals. She was arrested over it but was released without charges. Funnily enough she is currently on an anti-vax, pro-Trump tour with a range of grifting evangelists, ex-Trump acolytes and that paragon of scientific practice Andrew Wakefield. I think that tells you all you need know and why some people seem to be keen on her misinformation.
Login to get fewer ads

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:58 - Jun 19 with 921 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:55 - Jun 19 by Professor

Worse than that Cat. She was a scientist who made data up and failed to recognise she had contaminated her samples. Her career was effectively ruined by having a paper retracted by one of the big journals. She was arrested over it but was released without charges. Funnily enough she is currently on an anti-vax, pro-Trump tour with a range of grifting evangelists, ex-Trump acolytes and that paragon of scientific practice Andrew Wakefield. I think that tells you all you need know and why some people seem to be keen on her misinformation.

She was not arrested for the Study, she was arrested on a trumped up charge of stealing or removing notes and data.
The charges of course were dropped.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 21:06 - Jun 19 with 923 viewsProfessor

Antivax nonsense on here. on 19:29 - Jun 19 by ExiledJack

Are concerns regarding the AstraZeneca vaccine complete conspiracy bunkum? There seems to be a split of opinions across different countries and even within the UK the positioning has changed with regards to who will be offered this particular vaccine.

Who’s to say that the positioning won’t change for the other vaccines? Good luck to anyone who takes a vaccine and anyone who doesn’t I say. Nobody has all the answers, as comforting as it might feel to believe otherwise.

There are very slight concerns over blood clotting or excess bleeding. It’s exceeding rare, but given we had another vaccine (Pfizer) available the benefit of the vaccine was not as great against risk of side effects in younger people-hence the choice to use the RNA vaccines in younger people. The AZ is of course much cheaper and easier to produce as well as being more stable.

Although if we had the Delta variant earlier it may have been used in younger people too. Various counties use it or use it in older age groups. It may go straight to full licensing in the US, rather than the emergency licensing the others have. It’s a good vaccine -the same issues appear in other vaccines of the same/similar type.

Despite what you may read in social media, the overwhelming majority of scientists and doctors support its use.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 21:09 - Jun 19 with 915 viewsonehunglow

Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:12 - Jun 18 by Scotia

I'm not on Facebook, it's full of nonsense but if you post stuff related to the vaccine it just directs people to the NHS website, that doesn't happen on here.

I'm cheesed off too, but I understand why I'm cheesed off. This is a shit situation. There are two ways out of it, lockdown or vaccines.

Dead right tgere Chief.
#These are tough times and we have yet to face it to it.

It's that simple

We have also a coward for a PM.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Antivax nonsense on here. on 21:15 - Jun 19 with 912 viewsDr_Winston

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:51 - Jun 19 by howenjack

watch this but if it is too boring watch from 58 mins in

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/06/14/the-great-reset-a

"Halfwits" is the key word.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Antivax nonsense on here. on 21:34 - Jun 19 with 896 viewsProfessor

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:58 - Jun 19 by A_Fans_Dad

She was not arrested for the Study, she was arrested on a trumped up charge of stealing or removing notes and data.
The charges of course were dropped.

She was refusing to release the raw data which is why she was arrested on the assumption it was stolen. It was not, she was released. But you know what. She was a fraud.
Falsified her data to fit her idea. Like Wakefield, but he was getting back handers too. Totally corrupt and now together grifting from the halfwitted, Qanon followers and Fox News fans. Have you bought her book? My whole point at the start of this thread.

You are being played like a fiddle,
But believe in some great conspiracy. I pity the fools.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:16 - Jun 19 with 858 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Antivax nonsense on here. on 21:34 - Jun 19 by Professor

She was refusing to release the raw data which is why she was arrested on the assumption it was stolen. It was not, she was released. But you know what. She was a fraud.
Falsified her data to fit her idea. Like Wakefield, but he was getting back handers too. Totally corrupt and now together grifting from the halfwitted, Qanon followers and Fox News fans. Have you bought her book? My whole point at the start of this thread.

You are being played like a fiddle,
But believe in some great conspiracy. I pity the fools.

The person playing the biggest fiddle is Fauci and you believe him.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:28 - Jun 19 with 851 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Antivax nonsense on here. on 20:20 - Jun 19 by A_Fans_Dad

How do you know the chances of dying from the AZ Vaccine?
Supposing they had given you the Pfizer one instead, do you know the odds for that one?

Number of deaths due to vaccine divided by vaccines administered.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:31 - Jun 19 with 844 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:28 - Jun 19 by JACKMANANDBOY

Number of deaths due to vaccine divided by vaccines administered.

OK, as long as you are happy with that.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:36 - Jun 19 with 847 viewshowenjack

Antivax nonsense on here. on 21:15 - Jun 19 by Dr_Winston

"Halfwits" is the key word.

You will not see a science programme on telly explaining in detail how this vaccine works yet daily for 2 years now you will see hours of coverage of the latest vaccine figures .
strange don't you think?
and science's finest minds don't know where it came from .
We're being played.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:43 - Jun 19 with 844 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:31 - Jun 19 by A_Fans_Dad

OK, as long as you are happy with that.

Yes, looked at figures from several countries including the likes of Australia, Canada etc.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:43 - Jun 19 with 844 viewsProfessor

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:36 - Jun 19 by howenjack

You will not see a science programme on telly explaining in detail how this vaccine works yet daily for 2 years now you will see hours of coverage of the latest vaccine figures .
strange don't you think?
and science's finest minds don't know where it came from .
We're being played.

Well that’s all BS

1. First vaccine use was 7 months ago- not two years
2. There is plenty of clear information on how each vaccine works. I used some of the graphics for teaching.

What do you need explained? The Oxford platform has been around for a while. The mRNA approach is newer, but nucleic acid-based vaccines are not new
Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:07 - Jun 19 with 825 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:43 - Jun 19 by Professor

Well that’s all BS

2. There is plenty of clear information on how each vaccine works. I used some of the graphics for teaching.

What do you need explained? The Oxford platform has been around for a while. The mRNA approach is newer, but nucleic acid-based vaccines are not new

No, not new, just never been made to work safely for MERS and SARS coronaviruses.
Never been cleared for human use.

Come on prof explain to the people on this forum about Marek's desease, it must be one of your speciality subjects.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:16 - Jun 19 with 821 viewsProfessor

Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:07 - Jun 19 by A_Fans_Dad

No, not new, just never been made to work safely for MERS and SARS coronaviruses.
Never been cleared for human use.

Come on prof explain to the people on this forum about Marek's desease, it must be one of your speciality subjects.

You are a bore
No, not for SARS or MERS, but the drive to need them dried up. And these are very different vaccines. Lessons were learned

What’s your answer- left to halfwitted fools like you (and that’s mild to what you deserve), there would be thousands more dead.

Yes- I know a bit about Marek’s. It’s an interesting virus where vaccines worked but caused a problem further down the line. But then again that was 1967 and unlike you, we are not stuck in the past. Also a very different virus. What is it do you want ? Death it would seem.

Scotia is right. You need banning. You are not safe.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:38 - Jun 19 with 811 viewsTreforys_Jack

Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:16 - Jun 19 by Professor

You are a bore
No, not for SARS or MERS, but the drive to need them dried up. And these are very different vaccines. Lessons were learned

What’s your answer- left to halfwitted fools like you (and that’s mild to what you deserve), there would be thousands more dead.

Yes- I know a bit about Marek’s. It’s an interesting virus where vaccines worked but caused a problem further down the line. But then again that was 1967 and unlike you, we are not stuck in the past. Also a very different virus. What is it do you want ? Death it would seem.

He's just baiting you mate,
Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:52 - Jun 19 with 804 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:16 - Jun 19 by Professor

You are a bore

What I want is you to acknowledge that we don't know what the future holds regarding a novel vaccine for a novel virus.

I would also like you to explain to everyone why the mortality rate for hospitalised delta strain patients is 4 times higher for those with double vaccinations than those with one or none and those with one vaccination is higher than those unvaccinated.

This was predicted by those experts that you say are useless.
Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:55 - Jun 19 with 806 viewsProfessor

Antivax nonsense on here. on 23:38 - Jun 19 by Treforys_Jack

He's just baiting you mate,

He is sad old man, with too much time on his hands to watch YouTube conspiracy videos. As Scotia says hope he gets vaxxed before next month. Or it’s good
Luck indeed
Antivax nonsense on here. on 00:46 - Jun 20 with 784 viewshowenjack

Antivax nonsense on here. on 22:43 - Jun 19 by Professor

Well that’s all BS

Ok Fair point 7 months not 2 years - It just seems like 2 years because all we've heard about since the first jab is the incessant propaganda. I have never seen a tv Programme on tv regarding how this vaccine is supposed to work. Joe Public unfortunately is not privy to what goes on in medical lecture theatres.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024