Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DOE 12:06 - Apr 9 with 6543 viewsVincent_Vega

Gone then..

Another sign of the impending apocalypse

https://news.sky.com/story/the-duke-of-edinburgh-prince-philip-has-died-12270325

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

DOE on 19:51 - Apr 9 with 1439 viewsonehunglow

DOE on 19:49 - Apr 9 by raynor94

That's a post that deserves respect

It does and whilst Im not exactly a huge monarchist this day see the death of an iconic royal figure .
If nothing else it gives the filth another excuse for a night out.

Check out the champer boys outside Buck House.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

DOE on 20:56 - Apr 9 with 1389 viewsKilkennyjack

DOE on 19:07 - Apr 9 by Boundy

I quite likely have more respect in my little toe than the amount in which you've displayed towards other posters .
Just remember how his maternal uncle, an old lady and innocent children died so button it sonny .

Well grow up and show it then.

An old man sadly passes away and all you can think of having a go at his grandson.
Pathetic.

Especially as his grandson is a former service man.

You really do need to think about what you post.
What was acceptable in 1974 is not acceptable in 2021.

Beware of the Risen People

DOE on 21:15 - Apr 9 with 1369 viewspencoedjack

DOE on 19:07 - Apr 9 by Boundy

I quite likely have more respect in my little toe than the amount in which you've displayed towards other posters .
Just remember how his maternal uncle, an old lady and innocent children died so button it sonny .

Well said Boundy.
DOE on 21:16 - Apr 9 with 1370 viewsBoundy

DOE on 20:56 - Apr 9 by Kilkennyjack

An old man sadly passes away and all you can think of having a go at his grandson.
Pathetic.

The post is about Prince Phillip whom I greatly admired so please stay on topic and show some respect to the great man .Thank you

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

DOE on 21:26 - Apr 9 with 1360 viewsraynor94

DOE on 20:56 - Apr 9 by Kilkennyjack

Pathetic.

If Harry thought anything about his grandfather, he wouldn't have behaved the way he has.

Boundy is right about the respect you show.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

DOE on 21:43 - Apr 9 with 1346 viewsFlashberryjack

DOE on 21:26 - Apr 9 by raynor94

If Harry thought anything about his grandfather, he wouldn't have behaved the way he has.

Boundy is right about the respect you show.

I think Killky's got a thing about old men.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

DOE on 21:53 - Apr 9 with 1338 viewsBoundy

DOE on 21:43 - Apr 9 by Flashberryjack

I think Killky's got a thing about old men.

Who knows but he does seem fixated on 1974 , for the life of me I can't think why .

DOE on 10:28 - Apr 10 with 1238 viewsKilkennyjack

DOE on 21:16 - Apr 9 by Boundy

The post is about Prince Phillip whom I greatly admired so please stay on topic and show some respect to the great man .Thank you

These are the words you posted in reply to Rayner mentioning Harry (for some reason?) ..

**** ‘IMO indifferent or contacting the media to enable them to spout more guff , my guess is the latter’ ****

So you said his own grandson was .....likely to be ‘indifferent’ to his grandfathers death - or, ‘contacting the media’.

You are in no position to lecture anyone on respect after that.
You have shown none.

Words are cheap, simply saying ‘i am respectful’ does not make a man respectful.

I invite you to apologise and withdraw your crass comments.
I doubt you are man enough to do it.

I will not mention again that Harry is an former serviceman.

Login to get fewer ads

DOE on 10:32 - Apr 10 with 1229 viewsonehunglow

DOE on 21:53 - Apr 9 by Boundy

Who knows but he does seem fixated on 1974 , for the life of me I can't think why .

He said that about me .1974.I was 24 then and had a ran a shop.I well remember the bomb hoax calls and the real bombings too.Birmingham 6 are remembered as heroes whereas those who were blown asunder in Birmingham are long forgotten .
Remember their names Killykenny.

DOE on 11:24 - Apr 10 with 1219 viewsraynor94

DOE on 10:28 - Apr 10 by Kilkennyjack

These are the words you posted in reply to Rayner mentioning Harry (for some reason?) ..

**** ‘IMO indifferent or contacting the media to enable them to spout more guff , my guess is the latter’ ****

So you said his own grandson was .....likely to be ‘indifferent’ to his grandfathers death - or, ‘contacting the media’.

You are in no position to lecture anyone on respect after that.
You have shown none.

Words are cheap, simply saying ‘i am respectful’ does not make a man respectful.

I invite you to apologise and withdraw your crass comments.
I doubt you are man enough to do it.

I will not mention again that Harry is an former serviceman.

Fair play, you take irony to a whole new level.

What respect do you show to posters on here with your childish insults.

Practice what you preach.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

DOE on 11:27 - Apr 10 with 1218 viewsNortbankboy

Why people have dig up the past all the time.
Some on here seem to enjoy it.

In fairness to Prince Phillip he moved on from what happened in ireland in the past.
He even layed a reef at croke park the scene of a massacre in ireland.

So let's just remember the man and pay our respects.
DOE on 12:30 - Apr 10 with 1175 viewsonehunglow

DOE on 11:27 - Apr 10 by Nortbankboy

In fairness to Prince Phillip he moved on from what happened in ireland in the past.

Why. Because it serves people to do so. Hence old bitterness

DOE on 15:40 - Apr 10 with 1152 viewsmax936

DOE on 12:19 - Apr 9 by Boundy

IMO Anyone who served during the war deserves at least a modicum of respect .
He saw action in the battle of Crete, alongside his uncle Lord Louis Mountbatten, and was also mentioned in dispatches for his service controlling his battleship’s searchlights during the Battle of Cape Matapan.

In 1942, he became one of the youngest ever first lieutenants in the Royal Navy when he was 21 years old.

Philip also played a part in the Allied Invasion of Sicily, and it was here that he was credited with saving his ship HMS Wallace from night bomber attack in 1942 when he devised a plan to successfully distract the German planes and he married the Queen .RIP

And his magnificent success with the Duke Of Edinburgh Awards scheme, how many Children's lives have been improved by that, has to be said he did some wonderful things in his 99yrs

RIP Prince Phillip.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

DOE on 15:54 - Apr 10 with 1138 viewsmax936

DOE on 13:16 - Apr 9 by Lohengrin

All of that and the originator in 1956 of The Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme. Undoubtedly the most successful and popular self-improvement programme in existence, operating as we speak in some 144 countries worldwide.

Rest easy old boy, you’ve more than done your bit. 🇬🇧

That'll teach me to read all the thread before posting

DOE on 17:30 - Apr 10 with 1109 viewsKilkennyjack

DOE on 11:27 - Apr 10 by Nortbankboy

Exactly.

DOE on 17:33 - Apr 10 with 1102 viewsonehunglow

The 21 Birmingham bomb dead.

Name them

You can name the killers who got away with it.

DOE on 17:52 - Apr 10 with 1101 viewsbritferry

so Markle won't be crossing the Atlantic to attend the funeral coz she's pregnant... yet it was Ok for her to do so on her first pregnancy for a swanky baby shower in New York

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

DOE on 19:07 - Apr 10 with 1081 viewsshingle

DOE on 12:19 - Apr 9 by Boundy

IMO Anyone who served during the war deserves at least a modicum of respect .
He saw action in the battle of Crete, alongside his uncle Lord Louis Mountbatten, and was also mentioned in dispatches for his service controlling his battleship’s searchlights during the Battle of Cape Matapan.

In 1942, he became one of the youngest ever first lieutenants in the Royal Navy when he was 21 years old.

Philip also played a part in the Allied Invasion of Sicily, and it was here that he was credited with saving his ship HMS Wallace from night bomber attack in 1942 when he devised a plan to successfully distract the German planes and he married the Queen .RIP

Unbelievable, the elite have a field day with there propaganda when it comes to the likes of you, just curious what is the reason in your opinion on how he became a first Lieutenant at such a young age, and there is no actual evidence of him devising plans to distract German planes that is just hear say and again probably elitist propaganda, plenty of evidence mind you of him travelling the world killing beautiful wildlife like Tigers in the most cowardly of ways.
DOE on 19:11 - Apr 10 with 1076 viewsmax936

DOE on 17:52 - Apr 10 by britferry

so Markle won't be crossing the Atlantic to attend the funeral coz she's pregnant... yet it was Ok for her to do so on her first pregnancy for a swanky baby shower in New York

Absolutely disgusting. Her Husbands Grandfather mind, she must be a hateful piece of work.

DOE on 19:15 - Apr 10 with 1072 viewsshingle

DOE on 19:11 - Apr 10 by max936

Absolutely disgusting. Her Husbands Grandfather mind, she must be a hateful piece of work.

Yet roping in the millions whilst many of the common people feel sorry for her.
DOE on 20:01 - Apr 10 with 1053 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Only 30 allowed at the funeral. MM didn’t make the cut so the pregnancy line agreed by both parties. Sounds sensible to me.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

DOE on 20:21 - Apr 10 with 1043 viewsFireboy2

DOE on 20:01 - Apr 10 by Joe_bradshaw

Only 30 allowed at the funeral. MM didn’t make the cut so the pregnancy line agreed by both parties. Sounds sensible to me.

At least his funeral will save the country a f##king fortune then.
DOE on 20:45 - Apr 10 with 1027 views1462jack

Some b@ll ends on this board mind
DOE on 21:12 - Apr 10 with 1012 viewsBoundy

DOE on 19:07 - Apr 10 by shingle

Unbelievable, the elite have a field day with there propaganda when it comes to the likes of you, just curious what is the reason in your opinion on how he became a first Lieutenant at such a young age, and there is no actual evidence of him devising plans to distract German planes that is just hear say and again probably elitist propaganda, plenty of evidence mind you of him travelling the world killing beautiful wildlife like Tigers in the most cowardly of ways.

Perhaps you wish to expand on your comment and exactly what does the "likes of you " mean ? Showing respect to someone who passed away isn't pandering to propaganda .

Perhaps you have first hand knowledge as to why he was made Ist lieutenant at such an early age , I'm guessing by your insinuation that you don't realise that the term 1st lieutenant is actually a position or appointment and not a rank.
"Probably " or fact let me know when you can say for certain. I'm genuinely sorry for any wildlife killed for pleasure but that doesn't imo detract from the good he did during the war and in subsequent years.

DOE on 23:19 - Apr 10 with 978 viewsKilkennyjack

DOE on 21:12 - Apr 10 by Boundy

Perhaps you wish to expand on your comment and exactly what does the "likes of you " mean ? Showing respect to someone who passed away isn't pandering to propaganda .

Perhaps you have first hand knowledge as to why he was made Ist lieutenant at such an early age , I'm guessing by your insinuation that you don't realise that the term 1st lieutenant is actually a position or appointment and not a rank.
"Probably " or fact let me know when you can say for certain. I'm genuinely sorry for any wildlife killed for pleasure but that doesn't imo detract from the good he did during the war and in subsequent years.

But you have shown no respect.

You said his own grandson would be ‘indifferent’ to his sad death.

I bet if you had said that to the Duke, in his younger days, then you would had been been given an old fashioned clip around the ear.

Sort your attitude out.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024