Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bickering 20:20 - Jan 23 with 4592 viewsFireboy2

Every time I come onto this forum most of the topics, no matter it being football related or not, end up with people arguing over the most simplistic things, whereas PS you hardly ever see this sort of childish behaviour, they including myself will take the p!ss out of each other, challenge other opinions and it never ends up with people taking offence and falling out.

Btw this is definitely not a slight at you Keith, I feel you have a big job on, there are some proper devisive characters you have to manage here, they think they are better than others, know more and therefore take umbrage when confronted.

Sad, really sad.
Bickering on 22:42 - Jan 23 with 1205 viewsJack_Meoff

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Bickering on 22:42 - Jan 23 with 1203 viewsNotLoyal

Bickering on 22:38 - Jan 23 by AndyCole

This 'twpest of all, ever, threads on this forum' is manna from heaven for those that wish it's downfall.

A pathetic thread. The fires of which are being fuelled by a couple of troubled posters.

Mods should have zero tolerance for these obvious wums from the dark side.

NL knows who they are......

I don't think it's a divisive thing, maybe fb2 was just venting his spleen as we all do. I see his point but this thread is actually reassuring me how popular this website actually is.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Bickering on 22:46 - Jan 23 with 1192 viewsswancity

Bickering ?

You’re complaining about bickering on a football
forum ?

Banter, disagreements, opinions and yes bickering.

So what.

If you don’t like it just go elsewhere

Meanwhile Keith keep up your excellent work here. It’d enjoyable and fun even when I “bicker” with people.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Bickering on 22:51 - Jan 23 with 1173 viewsSwanjaxs

Bickering on 22:46 - Jan 23 by swancity

Bickering ?

You’re complaining about bickering on a football
forum ?

Banter, disagreements, opinions and yes bickering.

So what.

If you don’t like it just go elsewhere

Meanwhile Keith keep up your excellent work here. It’d enjoyable and fun even when I “bicker” with people.

It could be worse.

We could have shipped 5 in against Forest today

Be second bottom of the Championship

And had a horrendous transfer window so far...

Swans fans aye

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bickering on 22:54 - Jan 23 with 1163 viewsFireboy2

This 'twpest of all, ever, threads on this forum' is manna from heaven for those that wish it's downfall.

A pathetic thread. The fires of which are being fuelled by a couple of troubled posters.

I rest my case m'lud.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 22:54]
Bickering on 22:59 - Jan 23 with 1139 viewsthornabyswan

Bickering on 22:54 - Jan 23 by Fireboy2

I rest my case m'lud.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 22:54]

Come on fireboy it's a football board not Eastenders take no notice or put on ignore.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Bickering on 23:29 - Jan 23 with 1105 viewsbritferry

Bickering on 22:51 - Jan 23 by Swanjaxs

It could be worse.

We could have shipped 5 in against Forest today

Be second bottom of the Championship

And had a horrendous transfer window so far...

Swans fans aye

or even worse, we could have just hired Mick "I been to Cyprus" McCarthy as our manager

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Bickering on 23:39 - Jan 23 with 1080 viewsthornabyswan

Bickering on 23:29 - Jan 23 by britferry

or even worse, we could have just hired Mick "I been to Cyprus" McCarthy as our manager

Roy Keane thought very highly of him and we all know what a good judge of character Roy was.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Login to get fewer ads

Bickering on 23:41 - Jan 23 with 1083 viewsSwanjaxs

Bickering on 23:29 - Jan 23 by britferry

Absolutely 💯

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Bickering on 23:47 - Jan 23 with 1077 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This might be one of the most pathetic posts I have ever seen on an internet forum.

When can we expect your melodramatic "I'm leaving" post that nobody will care about? We haven't had one of those for a while.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bickering on 00:09 - Jan 24 with 1051 viewsItchySphincter

All this forum war bullSh!t, them and us nonsense is hurting both boards. Post on whichever board you want to, no one is stopping anyone posting on either. Why so bitter and divided?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bickering on 00:49 - Jan 24 with 1021 viewslifelong

Bickering on 00:09 - Jan 24 by ItchySphincter

All this forum war bullSh!t, them and us nonsense is hurting both boards. Post on whichever board you want to, no one is stopping anyone posting on either. Why so bitter and divided?

I still think there should only be one forum, just what is the point in having two?
Bickering on 01:20 - Jan 24 with 1005 viewsChief

Ill fukin bicker whenever i want OP

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Bickering on 01:24 - Jan 24 with 1000 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bickering on 00:49 - Jan 24 by lifelong

I still think there should only be one forum, just what is the point in having two?

Blame the splitters who went and formed their own shite forum lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bickering on 02:14 - Jan 24 with 989 viewsTreforys_Jack

Bickering on 22:25 - Jan 23 by britferry

Phil let certain moderators get away with murder

Yep, very strange behaviour.
Bickering on 02:43 - Jan 24 with 981 viewsDr_Parnassus

I read the other forum the other day. I have never seen such a poisonous and bitter environment online as I saw there. The difference being that their vitriol is directed at those who don’t post there so it becomes a witches around a cauldron effect, each one trying to be more shocking, dishonest and vile as the one before. Not sure what your reading tbh.

The irony of it being levelled to here is, whenever there is conflict on here it usually originates from those that frequent the other board who clearly like to disrupt. I think there was a thread I read on there a week or so ago praising one such character for disrupting things over here. Says it all.
[Post edited 24 Jan 2021 2:54]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Bickering on 06:59 - Jan 24 with 934 views34dfgdf54

FB2 thinks the same by the looks hence the little recruitment drive

I’m happy with the format as it is personally, there are posters on PS who I miss, decent characters, but there are more than a few on the opposite side of that, the least I say the better.
Bickering on 07:26 - Jan 24 with 928 viewsKeithHaynes

Because this website is stand alone, nobody compares this website with scfc2 or any of the other swans websites, so why compare it with planet swans ? Completely different businesses. 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bickering on 08:20 - Jan 24 with 908 viewsGlastonbury

Swans doing fantastic but ppl would rather talk about previous regime and current owners !!! Lots of ppl like to be negative on Social Media regardless of subject. With all that is going on around us let's just enjoy and be amicable. I don't post much on PS as I felt it was very clicky and ppl would only reply to a ' regular' posters thread

Be such a shame to see the site go down the Swanee
Bickering on 08:22 - Jan 24 with 906 views34dfgdf54

Bickering on 08:20 - Jan 24 by Glastonbury

Swans doing fantastic but ppl would rather talk about previous regime and current owners !!! Lots of ppl like to be negative on Social Media regardless of subject. With all that is going on around us let's just enjoy and be amicable. I don't post much on PS as I felt it was very clicky and ppl would only reply to a ' regular' posters thread

Be such a shame to see the site go down the Swanee

This one wont go down Swanee.

No idea about PS as I haven’t been on there for a while but I’d assume not as there are still plenty of posters.
Bickering on 08:46 - Jan 24 with 891 viewsKeithHaynes

You can support the site by clicking the news stories, leaving comments and generally promoting us on your insta, Twitter feeds and Facebook. That’s the same for all sites. However, yesterday was a big day views wise and I doubt very much if another swans website got the views we did.

I’ve slept on this overnight and see no reason why we can’t continue to the end of the season and take stock then. I’ve made a commitment to do this properly and not walk away, and I will stand by my word, as I have always. I will leave this thread here for now, I’m assuming there was no malice in it by the OP. I will await to hear from them. He has always been a very good and supportive poster. However, I’ve locked it now, enough has been said, let’s move on.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024