Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? 22:07 - Feb 3 with 558 viewsspell_chekker

??????

Disgusting

Learning to read clusters is not something your eyes do naturally. It takes constant practice.
Poll: Would you like Wellens as Manager?

Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 22:12 - Feb 3 with 553 viewsHannibal

Couldn’t say without evidencing it. But I do remember thinking a lot, that decisions went against us a critical moments frequently.

This is a DVD of each match to pour through mission. I have no doubt this is right though and one point would have kept us up as we know all too well.

Poll: Which Tory is your choice for leader?

Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 22:23 - Feb 3 with 541 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 22:12 - Feb 3 by Hannibal

Couldn’t say without evidencing it. But I do remember thinking a lot, that decisions went against us a critical moments frequently.

This is a DVD of each match to pour through mission. I have no doubt this is right though and one point would have kept us up as we know all too well.

Who needs a DVD?

Three points against Man United, at least one against City, two against Bolton away, two against Blackburn away. There's eight without even thinking about it.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 22:26 - Feb 3 with 540 viewstonysoprano

Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 22:12 - Feb 3 by Hannibal

There were plenty of incidents when we didn't get the rub of the green , but the one that I recall really cost us was late in the season at Rovers . We're 2-1 up , added on time, and GTF is by their corner flag holding the ball up, and gets totally wiped out . No foul . Unbelievable Jeff . He chases down in frustration and foul given . The ball is launched into our box Kingson flaps , and its 2-2 . I don't know who the ref was but he cost us big time .
Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 22:54 - Feb 3 with 528 viewsHannibal

Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 22:26 - Feb 3 by tonysoprano

There were plenty of incidents when we didn't get the rub of the green , but the one that I recall really cost us was late in the season at Rovers . We're 2-1 up , added on time, and GTF is by their corner flag holding the ball up, and gets totally wiped out . No foul . Unbelievable Jeff . He chases down in frustration and foul given . The ball is launched into our box Kingson flaps , and its 2-2 . I don't know who the ref was but he cost us big time .

Ok you guys don’t need a DVD.

Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 23:44 - Feb 3 with 521 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Yeah, Man Utd, Blackburn and Bolton are the 3 that spring to mind straight away.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 04:46 - Feb 4 with 506 viewsROTTWEILERS

Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 22:54 - Feb 3 by Hannibal

Ok you guys don’t need a DVD.

Howard 'C U N T' Webb

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 09:11 - Feb 4 with 499 viewsHannibal

Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 04:46 - Feb 4 by ROTTWEILERS

Howard 'C U N T' Webb

It’s all coming back to me now. To be fair there’s been a lot of water under the bridge since THAT season for me.

Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 10:45 - Feb 4 with 489 viewsROTTWEILERS

Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 09:11 - Feb 4 by Hannibal

It’s all coming back to me now. To be fair there’s been a lot of water under the bridge since THAT season for me.

Agree. It's not particularly helpful keeping harking back to that year (almost a decade ago now)

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Login to get fewer ads

Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 13:04 - Feb 4 with 473 viewsjanegallagher

Which Matches were the 9 Points Lost In ? on 10:45 - Feb 4 by ROTTWEILERS

Agree. It's not particularly helpful keeping harking back to that year (almost a decade ago now)

No it’s not but its so depressing.

Agree Man U home Blackburn away plus Man City home. Two dodgy goals, Tevez offside by a country mile

We’ve got Simon Sadler

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024