Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That ref.... 17:23 - Dec 23 with 8207 viewsHunterhoop

What a c*nt.
That ref.... on 08:28 - Dec 24 with 2134 views1MoreBrightonR

Look, sylla will always be frustrating to watch but he scores more than anyone else in our team. He has terrible body language and he's pretty lazy and he doesn't 'do' physical....you just have to accept that and not act like he's commited a sin every time he plays, because that's his game. He just finishes, and when he has a change, he does that better than anyone else in our team (which isn't saying much ha ha )
That ref.... on 09:00 - Dec 24 with 2088 viewshorshamHoop

Unfortunately it is well documented that our strikers are the biggest issue with this team, took my boy today who rarely goes and thought Sylla was as poor as he has seen at this level, compare that with them putting a centre half up front in the second half that caused us all sorts of problems. There has to be a better option for us either with a current loan player or a youth.

Fortunately the rest of our team has a lot of quality.

Not sure what to make of Bristol city as offered nothing in the first half and just went long in the second together with a blond guy with an enormous long throw
That ref.... on 09:18 - Dec 24 with 2070 viewsRangersDave

That ref.... on 08:28 - Dec 24 by 1MoreBrightonR

Look, sylla will always be frustrating to watch but he scores more than anyone else in our team. He has terrible body language and he's pretty lazy and he doesn't 'do' physical....you just have to accept that and not act like he's commited a sin every time he plays, because that's his game. He just finishes, and when he has a change, he does that better than anyone else in our team (which isn't saying much ha ha )

Isn’t Robinson getting closer to Sylla’s total now?

No real shout outs about him this weekend, did he do any good?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

That ref.... on 09:33 - Dec 24 with 2042 viewsflynnbo

That ref.... on 09:18 - Dec 24 by RangersDave

Starting every game helps.
That ref.... on 09:45 - Dec 24 with 2015 viewsNorthernr

Referee has been very, very good this season but that was pathetic yesterday. The penalty was the second of three occasions he'd obviously decided what decision he was going to give before the set piece had been delivered - he penalised Smith just before that at the other end for a non existant offence almost before the ball had even been kicked.

Then turns his back on the play after the ball has gone in - cardinal refereeing sin - so completely misses Flint smashing through the back of Onuoha sending him flying into the net.

Absolutely awful.
That ref.... on 09:49 - Dec 24 with 2007 viewsloneranger1

That ref.... on 09:18 - Dec 24 by RangersDave

He looked solid enough to me and comfortable on the ball... we were also all sure that he scored our goal (which was given as an own goal on BBC).
That ref.... on 09:53 - Dec 24 with 1997 viewsloneranger1

That ref.... on 09:45 - Dec 24 by Northernr

Referee has been very, very good this season but that was pathetic yesterday. The penalty was the second of three occasions he'd obviously decided what decision he was going to give before the set piece had been delivered - he penalised Smith just before that at the other end for a non existant offence almost before the ball had even been kicked.

Then turns his back on the play after the ball has gone in - cardinal refereeing sin - so completely misses Flint smashing through the back of Onuoha sending him flying into the net.

Absolutely awful.

Exactly my feeling as well. From where I was sat, it looked like the two City players tripped over each other on their way out of the area (admit I still haven't seen the highlights). Didn't get it at all.

As pointed out before, what a joke when the ref talked to the lino for about 2 minutes after the goal before doing absolutely nowt and carrying on as normal for kickoff after Onouha is pushed onto the floor (he's a big lad as well so I reckon that was some shove)
That ref.... on 09:55 - Dec 24 with 1992 viewssmegma

That ref.... on 09:49 - Dec 24 by loneranger1

He looked solid enough to me and comfortable on the ball... we were also all sure that he scored our goal (which was given as an own goal on BBC).

It was an own goal.

Surprised the ref didn't disallow it.
Login to get fewer ads

That ref.... on 09:55 - Dec 24 with 1992 viewsNorthernr

That ref.... on 09:53 - Dec 24 by loneranger1

Exactly my feeling as well. From where I was sat, it looked like the two City players tripped over each other on their way out of the area (admit I still haven't seen the highlights). Didn't get it at all.

As pointed out before, what a joke when the ref talked to the lino for about 2 minutes after the goal before doing absolutely nowt and carrying on as normal for kickoff after Onouha is pushed onto the floor (he's a big lad as well so I reckon that was some shove)

Penalty looks even more of a nonsense, and the Flint shove even more of a red card, on the highlights to be honest. I was hoping I would watch them this morning and be able to see what on earth it was given for but there's nothing there.
That ref.... on 10:13 - Dec 24 with 1949 viewsfrancisbowles

For the first 20-25 mins, I thought Andy Madely, recently one of the best referees and giving his usual sensible high standard of performance. Then about 10 mins later I said, "his mark is gradually going down". From then on it just got progressively worse and towards the end it looked like he was looking for things to give, hence the penalty and other decisions. Yet by the same token not strong enough to take action against the barge into the back of the net on Onuoha.

Very bad day for him and bad luck for us getting him.
That ref.... on 10:17 - Dec 24 with 1944 viewsNorthernr

That ref.... on 10:13 - Dec 24 by francisbowles

For the first 20-25 mins, I thought Andy Madely, recently one of the best referees and giving his usual sensible high standard of performance. Then about 10 mins later I said, "his mark is gradually going down". From then on it just got progressively worse and towards the end it looked like he was looking for things to give, hence the penalty and other decisions. Yet by the same token not strong enough to take action against the barge into the back of the net on Onuoha.

Very bad day for him and bad luck for us getting him.

He didn't see it, as soon as the ball goes in he turns his back on the penalty box full of players and starts bolting back towards the half way line. Amateur hour.
That ref.... on 11:12 - Dec 24 with 1864 viewsfrancisbowles

That ref.... on 10:17 - Dec 24 by Northernr

He didn't see it, as soon as the ball goes in he turns his back on the penalty box full of players and starts bolting back towards the half way line. Amateur hour.

Um! Almost as if job done, I'm happy, how dare they boo me off at half time, I showed them whose boss!
That ref.... on 11:39 - Dec 24 with 1829 viewskropotkin41

So these letters that Ollie talks about in his after match interview. This will be the 4th he reckons. I wonder how many other teams have had and if it all evens out. 4 penalties we've either not had or have been wrongly given against us would potentially make a huge difference to our league position. Not many people would be moaning about very much if we had say 6 more points.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

That ref.... on 13:17 - Dec 24 with 1720 viewsterryb

That ref.... on 18:48 - Dec 23 by PinnerPaul

Only seen the pen live, from a long way away looked a pen to me.

Honestly can't remember a throw in/corner that was wrong.

Sylla? You're having a laugh - to get a fk you need to actually challenge for the ball.

Standing there and throwing your arms in the air won't get you a decision. Thought he was really poor today.

Smith was a little better, but not much.

As others have said the Bright and Freeman subs didn't work out - strange decisions.

Quite a contradiction in that first sentence Pinner.

It is impossible to state that it looked a penalty from "a long way away". If you had said that you had no idea IF it should have been given, that would have been fair comment.

I arrived home saying that I had no idea if it was a penalty & that I could only assume that it had been given for a push. Having seen it again on The Championship, I'm now sure that it wasn't a penalty & have no idea what it was for! The only push appeared to be by one Bristol player against one of his team mates.
That ref.... on 13:21 - Dec 24 with 1713 viewsTacticalR

Like everyone else I didn't see anything at the time, and I can't see anything on the replays.

If it was for a bit of pushing and shoving then every corner is going to result in a penalty.

Air hostess clique

That ref.... on 13:33 - Dec 24 with 1687 viewsBrightonhoop

Ref has gifted them there's nothing for a penalty.
That ref.... on 14:28 - Dec 24 with 1621 viewsbosh67

That ref.... on 09:45 - Dec 24 by Northernr

Absolutely awful.

Apart from the bizarre corner award against Pav in the first half I said to my dad how well he had reffed at half time. Second half he seemed to have been replaced with a totally baffling ref who gave almost everything against us, including a penalty where Flint actually takes his own player out and then misses that push on Ned in the aftermath, plus a whole host of non-existent awards for fouls against us and then allows diving to go unpunished. It was almost as if he had been replaced by his evil twin at half time. Completely baffling 2nd half performance, which, aside City's extraordinary missing of chances and Smithies's brilliant saves, denied us 3 points.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

That ref.... on 15:33 - Dec 24 with 1571 viewsNorthernr

Sylla? You're having a laugh - to get a fk you need to actually challenge for the ball.

Standing there and throwing your arms in the air won't get you a decision. Thought he was really poor today.

As others have said the Bright and Freeman subs didn't work out - strange decisions.

How on earth did it look a penalty? Two players on the same team running into each other. Mental.
That ref.... on 15:50 - Dec 24 with 1541 viewsMancR

Having seen the TVs footage, that is clearly a ridiculously incompetent call. Good tactic by the opposition to knock a teammate to the floor, could catch on
That ref.... on 16:46 - Dec 24 with 1486 viewsqpr1976

That ref.... on 09:53 - Dec 24 by loneranger1

As northern said, the Ref turned his back and didn't see the Onouha Barge, I can only assume the Lino couldn't be sure who did it, otherwise, it would have had to have been a 2nd booking.
That ref.... on 16:53 - Dec 24 with 1479 viewsdachiltern

That 2nd half performance was embarrassing. Added to which, following the pen afters could a ref look any more co@k sure of hisself after talking to his colleague, taking no action and then slowly strutting, chest puffed out to half way line and the restart....... arrogant pr#ck.
That ref.... on 17:15 - Dec 24 with 1449 viewsSilverfoxqpr

I've still not seen any replays (been wrapping all afternoon) but anyway I was sat in the school end yesterday and had been watching Flint closely as for the previous 10-15 minutes prior to the penalty as he'd been throwing himself all over the place, whining at the ref and generally 'acting up'. For me the two City players fell over each other, no question. Also very tellingly absolutely no protests from the City players at the time. In fact myself and those around me took 10 seconds or so to work out he'd even given a pen. Absolutely ridiculous.
That ref.... on 20:44 - Dec 24 with 1361 viewsDorse

Watched the replay and I stand by my first reaction: 'What the actual fcuk?!!'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024