Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins out banner 19:17 - Dec 18 with 2578 viewstreboethjack

Would it be confiscated by stewards? I know it would be at the turnstiles but should one be brought in how likely is it that they would try and remove it?

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Jenkins out banner on 19:20 - Dec 18 with 2557 viewsN_T_J

Im not sure about whats on the flag, but im sure it has to have a fire cert or some sort with it.
Jenkins out banner on 19:26 - Dec 18 with 2530 viewsFireboy2

You could take a plain flag size piece of plain cloth and a mate could take a load of insulation tape all in a plastic morrisons bag,tell the little hitlers that you have been shopping at morrisons

If you get it all in you could nip into the bogs lock yourself in and then put it all together

Im saying this because thats what im gonna do at the next home game me and the eldest attend
Jenkins out banner on 19:33 - Dec 18 with 2494 viewschad

Fold into an oblong, pins on the corners wear as a vest

Chilly out don't you know
Jenkins out banner on 19:33 - Dec 18 with 2493 viewsGaryjack

Jenkins out banner on 19:26 - Dec 18 by Fireboy2

You could take a plain flag size piece of plain cloth and a mate could take a load of insulation tape all in a plastic morrisons bag,tell the little hitlers that you have been shopping at morrisons

If you get it all in you could nip into the bogs lock yourself in and then put it all together

Im saying this because thats what im gonna do at the next home game me and the eldest attend

Never mind flags or banners, there is no way i'm running the risk of being caught in a toilet cubicle with a 'mate and some insulation tape'!
Jenkins out banner on 19:34 - Dec 18 with 2485 viewsbyron

Jenkins out banner on 19:20 - Dec 18 by N_T_J

Im not sure about whats on the flag, but im sure it has to have a fire cert or some sort with it.

That’ll tell him......

Benny

Jenkins out banner on 19:39 - Dec 18 with 2441 viewsexiledclaseboy

Jenkins out banner on 19:33 - Dec 18 by Garyjack

Never mind flags or banners, there is no way i'm running the risk of being caught in a toilet cubicle with a 'mate and some insulation tape'!

Not after the last time anyway.

Poll: Tory leader

Jenkins out banner on 19:43 - Dec 18 with 2417 viewsBobby_Fischer

Wrap it around your body and stick a coat on?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Jenkins out banner on 19:47 - Dec 18 with 2400 viewsmax936

Jenkins out banner on 19:33 - Dec 18 by Garyjack

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins out banner on 19:47 - Dec 18 with 2396 viewsGaryjack

Jenkins out banner on 19:39 - Dec 18 by exiledclaseboy

Not after the last time anyway.

I don't know how many times i have to say it, i just went for a piss 10 mins into the game and walked in on him. I was taking the pictures to show the stewards as evidence.
Jenkins out banner on 19:54 - Dec 18 with 2351 viewsN_T_J

Jenkins out banner on 19:34 - Dec 18 by byron

That’ll tell him......

Think you are missing the point.

They WONT LET FLAGS IN WITHOUT A CERT AS ITS A FIRE HAZZARD!!!!

So like i say im not sure on content of the flag, but make sure its fire proof or its not going in regardless.
Jenkins out banner on 19:56 - Dec 18 with 2337 viewsE20Jack

Write it on a fire blanket.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jenkins out banner on 20:31 - Dec 18 with 2254 viewsJack_Kass

Doesn't even need to be a banner.

Knock up an A4 piece of paper saying 'Jenkins Out', hand them out to people outside the ground, get them to hold them up before kick off.

If you want to be creative then make them into paper aeroplanes at half time, throw them on the field before kick off for the second half.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Jenkins out banner on 20:37 - Dec 18 with 2240 viewsjackportis

Aren’t Middlesbrough saving for a plane with banner to fly over stadium with Monk out. Do the same

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Jenkins out banner on 20:38 - Dec 18 with 2237 viewsJackfath

Jenkins out banner on 20:37 - Dec 18 by jackportis

Aren’t Middlesbrough saving for a plane with banner to fly over stadium with Monk out. Do the same

You could probably get a large drone to do it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jenkins out banner on 18:49 - Dec 20 with 1958 viewsJackUlation

Take it in Via the Riverside bar, problem solved, as long as it is shown before any inside confiscation. or tell the useless stewards to get lost, they wont remove home wearing of away shirts etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024