Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players for next season 22:56 - Apr 10 with 14378 viewsScubaHoop

Please don't shout at me, I'm all up for training the players we have already especially with the improvements several players have shown under this new regime & I'm not looking for ten new players but it's clear that we do need a few fresh faces.

Who'd you all want?
Players for next season on 21:54 - Apr 11 with 1956 viewsHOOPNO7

I would replace the following players:
Fer - Henri Lansbury
Sandro - Jordan Cousins
Philips - Callum Harriott
Henry - Adam Clayton
Hoillett - Kemar Roofe
Onouha - I am undecided as to keep him or not, definitely not captain material.
Caulker would be given one last chance to prove himself
I would make sure all the youngsters were given a fair crack during pre season (a proper pre season) to stake a claim for first team football
[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 21:58]
Players for next season on 09:30 - Apr 12 with 1811 viewsWadR

Players for next season on 21:54 - Apr 11 by HOOPNO7

I would replace the following players:
Fer - Henri Lansbury
Sandro - Jordan Cousins
Philips - Callum Harriott
Henry - Adam Clayton
Hoillett - Kemar Roofe
Onouha - I am undecided as to keep him or not, definitely not captain material.
Caulker would be given one last chance to prove himself
I would make sure all the youngsters were given a fair crack during pre season (a proper pre season) to stake a claim for first team football
[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 21:58]

No chance Clayton would come even if Boro don't go up. Thought he was one of the most impressive midfielders I've seen at LR this season though.

Those Hoos quotes are interesting, and sound promising that we'll be looking for the next Kieran Trippiers, Jack Corks etc. who've been let go by big clubs.

I think we definitely need a centre back, a central midfielder or two, a couple of wingers if Hoilett and Phillips go and perhaps a right back.

CB - Struggling to think of anyone!
CM - Jedinak (increasingly second choice at Palace, doubt he's on massive wages), Bridcutt,
Wingers/Attacking Mids - Harriott, Jack Payne (Southend), Conor McAleny,, Romaine Sawyers, Lewis Baker on loan (probably a bit too ambitious), Grant Ward
DR - I liked that Denzel Dumfries rumour
Players for next season on 11:47 - Apr 12 with 1721 viewsDorse

Players for next season on 14:12 - Apr 11 by s1cRanger

Players I would welcome at Loftus Road next season and think they could be good additions:

Alex Pritchard - West Bromwich Albion (on loan from Spurs)
Max Gradel - Bournemouth
Will Hughes - Derby
Joel Ward - Crystal Palace
Adam Clayton - Boro
Gaëtan Bong - Brighton
Ben Mee - Burnley
Adam Armstrong - Coventry (on loan from Newcastle)

Ha ha ha... Bong... Got to happen.

Will Hughes is a great shout. Like to see us go for either him or Lansbury.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Players for next season on 12:47 - Apr 12 with 1673 viewsrobith

Players for next season on 23:50 - Apr 10 by QPRDave

Any Bolton players worth going after ? Pratley, Spearing, Wheater?...Any thoughts?

I've a Bolton supporting pal, and the opprobrium he gives to Pratley would make Bosingwa bashers blush.

His main disappointment with the season hasn't been relegation - they're totally hamstrung by off the pitch matters - but by how little fight some apparently senior players gave. I'd say steer clear of all of it
Players for next season on 13:22 - Apr 12 with 1617 viewsDANRANGER

Players for next season on 21:08 - Apr 11 by QPRDave

Agree with your post Dan, but as always not all that glitters turns into gold, I'm thinking the Man Utd kid Keane was it?

Totally agree but then every transfer is a risk and I guess if your outlay is minimal then the risk is less. Based on hoos comments we must be well aware of the players knocking about the academies that would be decent options. Not all will work, but I'd rather unknown potential than being let down by so called proven talent at a cost. We still need experience to nurture young talent but like I said I trust this set up to get it right more than wrong so I see interesting times ahead.

Important aspect is that we can't just say well burnley did it this way or Southampton did it that and expect it to work but as long as you are not leaving yourself financially exposed and we have a structure in place then you would think you have a chance. Mentality of JFH is one that makes me believe he expects full commitment from his team and I only expect him to work with players of such ilk.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024