Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know Gooch bagged a pair in his first test match 13:05 - Aug 22 with 974 viewswelwynranger

But Lyth Is pushing it to the l limit
I know Gooch bagged a pair in his first test match on 13:16 - Aug 22 with 954 viewsozexile

He's finished I reckon. Considering we've won our overall batting has been dire.
I know Gooch bagged a pair in his first test match on 18:23 - Aug 22 with 802 viewsStevenageR

Lyth is just another one of the collection of openers who's failed to adequately replace Strauss. This has been a problem for 3 years now, surely it has to be sorted soon? Personally I'd give Dawid Malan (Middlesex no.3) a go but obviously I am not one of the ECB's inner circle.
I know Gooch bagged a pair in his first test match on 19:11 - Aug 22 with 762 viewsCiderwithRsie

I'll air my prejudice by saying that all Yorkshire players are over-rated - even the good ones, like the excellent Root, who was disastrously given the opener's slot in 2013 in place of Compton, who was the most successful partner Cook has had since Strauss.

Because ex-Yorks commentators will always mention a player is a Yorkie if he's doing well whereas you won't hear e.g. Ed Smith banging on about the fact that Josh Billings is from Kent, he's just an England player and that's that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024