Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace 13:13 - Mar 11 with 3680 viewssimmo

Potentially about to be taken over by Josh Harris (worth $ 2.5 billion...)

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Palace on 15:01 - Mar 11 with 3539 viewsrobith

can't wait to see what the ultras make of that
Palace on 15:09 - Mar 11 with 3512 viewsjohncharles

Let's hope there's a last minute snag and the whole thing is thrown into confusion causing Pardew to resign and the whole first team going on strike.

Strong and stable my arse.

Palace on 15:14 - Mar 11 with 3501 viewstoboboly

Palace on 15:09 - Mar 11 by johncharles

Let's hope there's a last minute snag and the whole thing is thrown into confusion causing Pardew to resign and the whole first team going on strike.

Before Saturday.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Palace on 16:12 - Mar 11 with 3354 viewsChinajohn

Wow, he's clearly done well since 'Deadliest Catch'
Palace on 16:55 - Mar 11 with 3246 viewsWokingR

Any relation to Rolf ?
Palace on 17:44 - Mar 11 with 3177 viewsWatford_Ranger

The strength of the pound means he can just about but a semi-detached in South London
Palace on 18:16 - Mar 11 with 3111 viewsjohncharles

Palace on 15:14 - Mar 11 by toboboly

Before Saturday.

That's the idea

Strong and stable my arse.

Palace on 01:55 - Mar 14 with 2871 viewsKonk

Whatever happens, I think it will be a real loss to the game if there's no longer a place in English football for Steve Parish's magnificent barnet. The only reason I ever watch football on telly is to catch a glimpse of his flamboyant hairdo. In a conservative world of tidy, apologetic, corporate cuts, his big barnet has been like a breath of fresh (h)air. No idea how he made his money, but I'll be disappointed if it wasn't through a chain of successful hair salons in the Croydon/Bromley/Orpington triangle. Naturally with Steve as the senior stylist operating under the non de Guerre of "Steve Paris". The sort of salon owner who even at the weekend, eschews jeans and t shirt in favour of a smart shirt and trousers.

Let's hope the Holmsdale Fanatics sanction the sale otherwise Steve can look forward to the prospect of twenty soppy suburban teenagers standing around outside his Orpington salon banging a drum and letting off smoke bombs.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Login to get fewer ads

Palace on 04:16 - Mar 14 with 2837 viewsKonk

Setting the tone: Crystal Palace owner and senior hair consultant, Steve Paris, owner of a successful chain of hair and tanning salons in the Croydon-Bromley-Orpington tri-city area.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Palace on 04:22 - Mar 14 with 2835 viewsstowmarketrange

Palace on 01:55 - Mar 14 by Konk

Whatever happens, I think it will be a real loss to the game if there's no longer a place in English football for Steve Parish's magnificent barnet. The only reason I ever watch football on telly is to catch a glimpse of his flamboyant hairdo. In a conservative world of tidy, apologetic, corporate cuts, his big barnet has been like a breath of fresh (h)air. No idea how he made his money, but I'll be disappointed if it wasn't through a chain of successful hair salons in the Croydon/Bromley/Orpington triangle. Naturally with Steve as the senior stylist operating under the non de Guerre of "Steve Paris". The sort of salon owner who even at the weekend, eschews jeans and t shirt in favour of a smart shirt and trousers.

Let's hope the Holmsdale Fanatics sanction the sale otherwise Steve can look forward to the prospect of twenty soppy suburban teenagers standing around outside his Orpington salon banging a drum and letting off smoke bombs.

Twenty?Have you counted them twice over?
Palace on 08:18 - Mar 14 with 2715 viewsessextaxiboy

IMO its ego
These guys are very successful in their own world but they have no one cheering their name , asking for a selfie with them .
They dont get on TV or their picture in the papers , they dont get to mix with their sporting heroes . The Prem is a glamorous world these days .A boardroom not so much .
[Post edited 14 Mar 2015 8:19]
Palace on 10:37 - Mar 14 with 2625 viewsoddball

Palace on 16:12 - Mar 11 by Chinajohn

Wow, he's clearly done well since 'Deadliest Catch'

been selling smack rather than shelling crab
Palace on 13:44 - Mar 15 with 2484 viewsTacticalR

Harris is a front man for a financial consortium...

'Some of the biggest names on Wall Street are closing in on a takeover of mid-ranked English Premier League club Crystal Palace, a month after broadcasters announced they were handing over £5bn for the UK rights to football’s most lucrative domestic competition.

A group of investors including private equity executives from Apollo Global Management and Blackstone are in late-stage discussions with the owners of the south London club, according to people familiar with the matter. The US consortium is led by Josh Harris, a billionaire who helped found Apollo, and David Blitzer, a senior executive at Blackstone.'

Wall Street investors close in on Crystal Palace deal
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/8d9846b6-c9aa-11e4-b2ef-00144feab7de.html

Air hostess clique

Palace on 12:51 - Mar 19 with 2248 viewsTacticalR

An interesting comment by arthurqpr about Josh Harris has been added to the comments section at the end of the Palace profile:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/38129/do-palace-nee

Air hostess clique

Palace on 13:37 - Mar 19 with 2195 viewsTGRRRSSS

Very interesting stuff there indeed from Arthur.

Broadley speaking the Yanks are in it for the buck pure and simple.
Kroenke, Glazers show this.
Villa's man was more forthcoming and did do more good but now he wants out and is running it into a mess regardless of whether they stay up or not
Palace on 14:20 - Mar 19 with 2158 viewssimmo

Palace on 12:51 - Mar 19 by TacticalR

An interesting comment by arthurqpr about Josh Harris has been added to the comments section at the end of the Palace profile:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/38129/do-palace-nee

Counter argument...

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12318808/the-philadelphia-76ers-radical-guide-

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024