Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone seems hugely optimistic 10:34 - Nov 29 with 1476 viewsKOSBowlCut

Just reading some Twitter comments this morning and feeling a general vibe, everyone seems to have a real belief that this will be a walk over today! Certainly hope we'll win but having seen us last week I didn't see the HUGE amount of improvement we need to go and win away from home. Anyone else not feeling this wave of optimism?

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Everyone seems hugely optimistic on 10:37 - Nov 29 with 1475 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

Haven't felt a wave of optimism since February -ish
Everyone seems hugely optimistic on 10:44 - Nov 29 with 1464 viewsWizaard

Not a walkover but it's getting to that stage when we have to start beating teams around us. It's essential we pickup at least 4 points from the next two games, in my opinion,

Not so much optimism as desperation.
Everyone seems hugely optimistic on 10:58 - Nov 29 with 1460 viewsstraightatthewall

Everyone seems hugely optimistic on 10:44 - Nov 29 by Wizaard

Not a walkover but it's getting to that stage when we have to start beating teams around us. It's essential we pickup at least 4 points from the next two games, in my opinion,

Not so much optimism as desperation.

There's no obvious reason to be suddenly optimistic. We're still a poor team and the 'quality' we've brought in is woefully unfit. As everyone knew they would be.

I'm all for positivity in difficult times, but i'm not sure it gets us very far when the difficult times could have been avoided quite easily.

Agree with you though wiz. We have to win 1 of the next 2, preferably both. 2 wins and i'll feel like we've got something to work on. But let's just see how we go. One thing people seem to have forgotten is that as a collective, rotherham's squad have a lot more to play for than our rag tag bunch of short term answers. In this division, wanting it more is often the difference. As we used to demonstrate on a regular basis when we signed players on sensible contracts.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

Everyone seems hugely optimistic on 12:27 - Nov 29 with 1447 viewsscratchingshed

Everyone seems hugely optimistic on 10:58 - Nov 29 by straightatthewall

There's no obvious reason to be suddenly optimistic. We're still a poor team and the 'quality' we've brought in is woefully unfit. As everyone knew they would be.

I'm all for positivity in difficult times, but i'm not sure it gets us very far when the difficult times could have been avoided quite easily.

Agree with you though wiz. We have to win 1 of the next 2, preferably both. 2 wins and i'll feel like we've got something to work on. But let's just see how we go. One thing people seem to have forgotten is that as a collective, rotherham's squad have a lot more to play for than our rag tag bunch of short term answers. In this division, wanting it more is often the difference. As we used to demonstrate on a regular basis when we signed players on sensible contracts.

For the life of me I just cannot see why all of a sudden people are being more optimistic, we cannot play well for anywhere near 90 minutes and that is the key.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024