Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Car Giant plan 'new town' 16:24 - Oct 6 with 8142 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Ok, from the Evening Standard, but...

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/revealed-plans-for-5bn-new-town-on-grand-u
Car Giant plan 'new town' on 20:42 - Oct 6 with 1820 viewsdaveB

Car Giant plan 'new town' on 18:13 - Oct 6 by SpiritofGregory

Yes but Mendes owns a substantial percentage of the land and always had the upper hand. He runs a successful business that makes millions in profit, he is no mug.

not suggesting he is a mug, clearly a very successful man and his plans sound pretty good
Car Giant plan 'new town' on 21:25 - Oct 6 with 1761 viewsToast_R

Car Giant plan 'new town' on 17:06 - Oct 6 by daveB

err no, if we get relegated to the confrence then I think we'll have bigger worries than a new stadium

Yeah like is Bobby Zee able to start a game in that league or still best served as an impact sub?
Car Giant plan 'new town' on 21:42 - Oct 6 with 1738 viewsWesty75

Car Giant plan 'new town' on 17:59 - Oct 6 by TacticalR

'harlsedens arsehole' - Let's copyright that for when we sell the naming rights.

Car Giant plan 'new town' on 22:05 - Oct 6 with 1711 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I know TF is god to a lot of you so don't take this personally, but why has he been tickling our balls with stadium surveys, illustrations, and 'the future is bright' tweets when at the VERY LEAST the current owners of the land still hold the keys.
Car Giant plan 'new town' on 22:25 - Oct 6 with 1665 viewsdaveB

Car Giant plan 'new town' on 22:05 - Oct 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

I know TF is god to a lot of you so don't take this personally, but why has he been tickling our balls with stadium surveys, illustrations, and 'the future is bright' tweets when at the VERY LEAST the current owners of the land still hold the keys.

No one thinks Fernandes is a god
Car Giant plan 'new town' on 00:31 - Oct 7 with 1596 viewsTacticalR

Car Giant plan 'new town' on 22:05 - Oct 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

Don't forget his 'audacious offer' to the West Ham board
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackburnrovers/forum/105677/1278272/karen

Air hostess clique

Car Giant plan 'new town' on 07:55 - Oct 7 with 1545 viewsElHoop

Car Giant plan 'new town' on 00:31 - Oct 7 by TacticalR

Don't forget his 'audacious offer' to the West Ham board
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackburnrovers/forum/105677/1278272/karen

I would have thought that Mrs Peschisolido has enough on her plate with their new stadium. We might end up in the conference but at least we'll be able to see conference football without binoculars.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024