Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
View from the R Block... 21:02 - Sep 20 with 6792 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

...wasn't good, at all, and that's not just because of that fùcking wañker camera man getting in the God damned way.

We looked pretty bloody awful going forwards. Are we told only to shoot after walking it into the 5 yard box? Not allowed to shoot unless you can reach out and touch the back of the fùcking net? Our lack of shots, inability to have a go for fúcks sake is what is going to see us go down again.

I thought it looked like a really decent side on paper, what the fùck happens between naming the team and them going out there?

Our defence is fûcking dreadful, might as well not be there at times. We leave gaps big enough for Russia to attempt to lay claim to a new piece of land and it's really no wonder we're getting our fùcking arse handed to us on a bastard cûnting plate.

After this alleged performance I'll need serious convincing that we aren't going down at the end of this season. We had better sort out this big fúcking fine that is looming, we're going to need that place in the championship because that's where we are fūcking headed.

Fùcking useless cûnts, the lot of them.

If come December we are as shīt as it looks like we are going to be then we better have a fire sale and prepare for the next season outside the premier league.

A fùcking embarrassment.
View from the R Block... on 20:37 - Oct 19 with 1175 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

View was a lot better today, especially as I saw the goals for us and hardly saw theirs, so I'll have to wait for the highlights. In any case, Vargas must be gutted after a great performance to see us score another own goal. I think that's a record now for Dunne?

A much improved performance but I feel somehow annoyed and not just because of the own goals and general capitulation at the back, but because I don't think we are suddenly going to start churning out performances like that every week. Will we do the same against Villa? We'll win at a deserved canter if we do, but somehow I don't think we will.

Today I've raised an eyebrow, do the same against Villa and I'll be pleasantly surprised, keep it going and keep improving for the rest of the season and I'll be happy. Over to yous guys HR&Co.
View from the R Block... on 21:18 - Oct 19 with 1052 viewsterryb

I didn't notice to start with the date of the OP & was wondering how you had reached that conclusion today!

Like you though Pablo, I want to see the same type of performance against Villa.

Today was the standard we must aim for every match.
View from the R Block... on 00:12 - Oct 28 with 877 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Just back! Thought it was a much better game alround tonight and a much better view from the R block, not even any camera men to get in the way!

I've seen the BBC stats which I find amazing frankly, I thought we won that game as deserving victors. There were still some awful moments and a bloody long way from what we all hope is the finished product but I thought we were the better team by some way.

I guess it's the difference being there to watching on tv etc as I though possesion was much more even, chances about the same.

It was a much better performance, I won't bang on but Fer and Sandro didn't appear to do all that much from my little part of LR. I'll look forward to the highlights but if II had to pick on someone it'd be those two. On the positives Yun looked really good and nice to see Redknapp praise him, Austin just kept on plugging away and got his goals. It's a shame Vargas didn't get a goal as I thought he deserved one with his effort, maybe if he really deserved a goal he'd have scored...

Green was excellent when called upon, and Dunne really threw himself about very well. Hoilett was a bright spark when he came on, let's hope for more the same from him, he owes it to us now I think.

So I'm a happier Hoop tonight, we're off the bottom of the league and no faulting that. Some tough games coming up next, to get anything might be well done, let's see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024