Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Posts Being Deleted Again 18:50 - Jun 5 with 7625 viewsSpratty

Phil can you tell my why your oppo is deleting my posts again please

This post has been edited by an administrator
Posts Being Deleted Again on 11:13 - Jun 6 with 1571 viewsSpratty

Bump - Phil could you respond please?

I submitted a light hearted homage to those sympathetic and tolerant posters who have never taken their eyes off their children for 1 second until they were 18. (“Madeline macan” thread).

It asked if Huw should be prosecuted if he let Wenger take Bony (it did mention whilst his attention was drawn gazing doe eyed at his new bootroom prospect — perhaps that is what enraged “the computer”)

It was made approx 17:17 I would say and appeared in the position where Baker’s subsequent post now resides.

I immediately realised I had put AV for Wenger so changed it to AW and saw it with the edit (1 minute later than the post) and noticed that 2 people had already viewed it (so quickly that the omnipresent Daily Huw had not got round to down arrowing it yet).

A couple of hours later I noticed it had gone. Given it was stored on the database and displayed, edited, redisplayed and also viewed by at least 1 other; then it has either been deleted, moved or put into a non-display status. All of which equate to deleting my post from the form (yet again).

Please explain. Also interested that the OP in this thread has been edited by an admin.
Posts Being Deleted Again on 11:19 - Jun 6 with 1567 viewsSpratty

Posts Being Deleted Again on 19:49 - Jun 5 by JackoBoostardo

Spratty
[Post edited 5 Jun 2014 20:47]

Thanks JB for sending me your drawing, you look very nice in it

normally save the tin foil for wrapping the tangerines at Christmas myself - but this is very imaginative - well done

how is nursery school btw
Posts Being Deleted Again on 11:28 - Jun 6 with 1563 viewsSpratty

Posts Being Deleted Again on 19:00 - Jun 5 by Darran

He's a tw*t,he also wanted the club to lose if Laudrup had taken us to court over unfair dismissal.

Dear me still can not get what I said right (even after editing what I was supposed to have said in the other thread).

Why did you say I did not say "I hope fairness prevails" (when I did and provided the post) - such lies Darran

I never mentioned win or lose (as you have now changed it to)

There are certainly no winners in that sorry debacle

Move on from Laudrup Darran, why do you keep bringing him up?
Tiny obsession maybe?
Posts Being Deleted Again on 11:42 - Jun 6 with 1551 viewsDarran

Posts Being Deleted Again on 11:28 - Jun 6 by Spratty

Dear me still can not get what I said right (even after editing what I was supposed to have said in the other thread).

Why did you say I did not say "I hope fairness prevails" (when I did and provided the post) - such lies Darran

I never mentioned win or lose (as you have now changed it to)

There are certainly no winners in that sorry debacle

Move on from Laudrup Darran, why do you keep bringing him up?
Tiny obsession maybe?

You stated on this site that if Laudrup had been shafted you'd be supporting him in a court case.
Uxbridge then told you that no true Swans fan would want that regardless of what had happened.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Posts Being Deleted Again on 11:52 - Jun 6 with 1546 viewsJackSomething

Why don't both Spratty and Darran make a vow never to mention Laudrup again on this site?

We can then see who breaks first and who is really obsessed.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 11:52]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Posts Being Deleted Again on 11:55 - Jun 6 with 1535 viewsDarran

Posts Being Deleted Again on 11:52 - Jun 6 by JackSomething

Why don't both Spratty and Darran make a vow never to mention Laudrup again on this site?

We can then see who breaks first and who is really obsessed.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 11:52]

Good idea or any reference to it.

Posts Being Deleted Again on 12:16 - Jun 6 with 1523 viewsSpratty

Posts Being Deleted Again on 11:42 - Jun 6 by Darran

You stated on this site that if Laudrup had been shafted you'd be supporting him in a court case.
Uxbridge then told you that no true Swans fan would want that regardless of what had happened.

"court case" - still wrong

Also in answer to your original divisive question, I covered 2 scenarios - the club shafting him and him shafting the club

In fact covered the second scenario in more lurid detail

Tell you what Darran why don't you pick out each letter of the alphabet I use and rearrange them in any order - Oops too late you already did

Now where is that post you deleted?
Posts Being Deleted Again on 12:26 - Jun 6 with 1517 viewsDarran

Posts Being Deleted Again on 12:16 - Jun 6 by Spratty

"court case" - still wrong

Also in answer to your original divisive question, I covered 2 scenarios - the club shafting him and him shafting the club

In fact covered the second scenario in more lurid detail

Tell you what Darran why don't you pick out each letter of the alphabet I use and rearrange them in any order - Oops too late you already did

Now where is that post you deleted?

You did cover 2 scenarios and one of them stated if Laudrup had been wronged you wanted the club,our club to lose.

Login to get fewer ads

Posts Being Deleted Again on 13:18 - Jun 6 with 1489 viewspansypants

Best thread ever....8 pager!!

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Posts Being Deleted Again on 13:29 - Jun 6 with 1482 viewsSpratty

Posts Being Deleted Again on 12:26 - Jun 6 by Darran

You did cover 2 scenarios and one of them stated if Laudrup had been wronged you wanted the club,our club to lose.

No I did not mention our club losing - but please feel free to prove me wrong with the non existent evidence. Our club has already lost by the nature of the sacking.

I would have thought saying "I sincerely hope fairness prevails" as being clear enough.
I am happy with that and you have avoided my question - do you think fairness a bad thing or is it fair enough.

If you think it OK for the club representatives to cheat someone, or someone to cheat the club that is your opinion - however I would suggest not a very ethical one, and one that would quickly change if for e.g. it was say your child being cheated by our club.

If representatives of our club behave in an unethical manner, not supporting such behaviour I would posit is actually supporting our club as per a decade or so ago

Now where is my post that has been removed from the forum.
Posts Being Deleted Again on 13:34 - Jun 6 with 1476 viewsJackSomething

Posts Being Deleted Again on 13:29 - Jun 6 by Spratty

No I did not mention our club losing - but please feel free to prove me wrong with the non existent evidence. Our club has already lost by the nature of the sacking.

I would have thought saying "I sincerely hope fairness prevails" as being clear enough.
I am happy with that and you have avoided my question - do you think fairness a bad thing or is it fair enough.

If you think it OK for the club representatives to cheat someone, or someone to cheat the club that is your opinion - however I would suggest not a very ethical one, and one that would quickly change if for e.g. it was say your child being cheated by our club.

If representatives of our club behave in an unethical manner, not supporting such behaviour I would posit is actually supporting our club as per a decade or so ago

It's happened. I knew it was only a matter of time.

Spratty has taken the step of comparing the board's decision to sack Laudrup to Petty's handling of the club.

Bravo.

Posts Being Deleted Again on 13:40 - Jun 6 with 1468 viewsDarran

Posts Being Deleted Again on 13:29 - Jun 6 by Spratty

You stated that your support would be going to Laudrup if he'd been wronged. FACT

Posts Being Deleted Again on 14:22 - Jun 6 with 1438 viewsSpratty

Posts Being Deleted Again on 13:34 - Jun 6 by JackSomething

It's happened. I knew it was only a matter of time.

Spratty has taken the step of comparing the board's decision to sack Laudrup to Petty's handling of the club.

Bravo.

Actually raised this long ago when people (many ironically involved in the Petty situation) got very prissy at others (not me) even questioning the Board.

Secondly the decision to sack Laudrup is a matter of opinion - of more concern is the timing, what lead to it, the involvement of others and very importantly they way in which it was done. Then there is the question of the recruitment of the best possible replacement for our club by fair and open competition.

Thirdly the only comparison I am making is that any potential unethical behaviour by our Board should be subject to question. This is a priniciple not a comparison of situation, intent or degree. I see our club as a larger entity than the sum of its employees or shareholders. This does not negate the praise for their considerable achievements but neither are these protection against proper accountability.
Posts Being Deleted Again on 14:30 - Jun 6 with 1424 viewsJackSomething

Posts Being Deleted Again on 14:22 - Jun 6 by Spratty

Actually raised this long ago when people (many ironically involved in the Petty situation) got very prissy at others (not me) even questioning the Board.

Secondly the decision to sack Laudrup is a matter of opinion - of more concern is the timing, what lead to it, the involvement of others and very importantly they way in which it was done. Then there is the question of the recruitment of the best possible replacement for our club by fair and open competition.

Thirdly the only comparison I am making is that any potential unethical behaviour by our Board should be subject to question. This is a priniciple not a comparison of situation, intent or degree. I see our club as a larger entity than the sum of its employees or shareholders. This does not negate the praise for their considerable achievements but neither are these protection against proper accountability.

To be fair, if I ignore your many other posts on this subject and take this post solely on it's own merits, it deserves a 'Good Post' from me. Whatever that is worth.

Well done on managing to link Petty and the current board without sounding like a complete pr*ck. I'd have thought that would be quite difficult to achieve.

Posts Being Deleted Again on 14:31 - Jun 6 with 1423 viewsSpratty

Posts Being Deleted Again on 13:40 - Jun 6 by Darran

You stated that your support would be going to Laudrup if he'd been wronged. FACT

Almost Darran - actually shafted was the word when you seemed to have difficulty interpreting my comment "I sincerely hope fairness prevails" which you said meant I supported Laudrup.

Just as I said in the reverse situation I would applaud Huw for having the guts to kick his famous ass up the road.

Fairness seems to be an issue you have difficulty with, just as answering questions related to it as posed in my previous post and studiously ignored by you. Lets be clear if the Board behave unethically they will not have my support for such behaviour (which brings our club into disrepute). I understand ethics may be a difficult concept for you.

Now where is my post that has been removed from the website?
Posts Being Deleted Again on 14:37 - Jun 6 with 1340 viewsDarran

Posts Being Deleted Again on 14:31 - Jun 6 by Spratty

Almost Darran - actually shafted was the word when you seemed to have difficulty interpreting my comment "I sincerely hope fairness prevails" which you said meant I supported Laudrup.

Just as I said in the reverse situation I would applaud Huw for having the guts to kick his famous ass up the road.

Fairness seems to be an issue you have difficulty with, just as answering questions related to it as posed in my previous post and studiously ignored by you. Lets be clear if the Board behave unethically they will not have my support for such behaviour (which brings our club into disrepute). I understand ethics may be a difficult concept for you.

Now where is my post that has been removed from the website?

Yes and I'm sure you stated that if Laudrup was shafted you were supporting him and not the club.

Posts Being Deleted Again on 14:41 - Jun 6 with 1327 viewsDarran

Posts Being Deleted Again on 14:37 - Jun 6 by Darran

Yes and I'm sure you stated that if Laudrup was shafted you were supporting him and not the club.

Oh and if you didn't say it I'll have to concede and offer an apology.
I might even have to resign as a mod.

Posts Being Deleted Again on 15:05 - Jun 6 with 1306 viewsNeath_Jack

Posts Being Deleted Again on 11:19 - Jun 6 by Spratty

normally save the tin foil for wrapping the tangerines at Christmas myself - but this is very imaginative - well done

I'm sure JB was being ironic as he's nuttier than squirrel sh1t. I think he'd give Lord Bony a run for his money lately.
[Post edited 6 Jun 2014 15:31]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Posts Being Deleted Again on 19:03 - Jun 6 with 1251 viewsSpratty

Posts Being Deleted Again on 14:41 - Jun 6 by Darran

Oh and if you didn't say it I'll have to concede and offer an apology.
I might even have to resign as a mod.

Whoopy do - still not correct

Seriously Darran offer an apology - you ok pet lamb

On another matter thanks for the tip off for the Eagles Concert some time back - it was excellent - Joe Walsh was Brilliant
Posts Being Deleted Again on 19:07 - Jun 6 with 1245 viewsJackoBoostardo

Posts Being Deleted Again on 11:19 - Jun 6 by Spratty

Taken from your collection - it was taken before you were abducted by aliens, probed anally and had your memory wiped - so you're welcome.

Thanks also for the compliments on my imagination. Nursery school is freaking awesome by the way.

XXX

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Posts Being Deleted Again on 19:12 - Jun 6 with 1240 viewsSpratty

Posts Being Deleted Again on 19:07 - Jun 6 by JackoBoostardo

Taken from your collection - it was taken before you were abducted by aliens, probed anally and had your memory wiped - so you're welcome.

Thanks also for the compliments on my imagination. Nursery school is freaking awesome by the way.

XXX

and I thought the pain in my arse was you

Yep I loved nursery school too especially those little brown wooden logs in the sandpit - very tastey
Posts Being Deleted Again on 19:12 - Jun 6 with 1240 viewsDarran

Posts Being Deleted Again on 19:03 - Jun 6 by Spratty

Whoopy do - still not correct

Seriously Darran offer an apology - you ok pet lamb

On another matter thanks for the tip off for the Eagles Concert some time back - it was excellent - Joe Walsh was Brilliant

So you did say it then or is my memory playing tricks?

Posts Being Deleted Again on 19:14 - Jun 6 with 1239 viewsSpratty

Posts Being Deleted Again on 19:12 - Jun 6 by Darran

So you did say it then or is my memory playing tricks?

The full Paul Daniels
Posts Being Deleted Again on 19:18 - Jun 6 with 1237 viewsexiledclaseboy

Posts Being Deleted Again on 11:13 - Jun 6 by Spratty

Bump - Phil could you respond please?

I submitted a light hearted homage to those sympathetic and tolerant posters who have never taken their eyes off their children for 1 second until they were 18. (“Madeline macan” thread).

It asked if Huw should be prosecuted if he let Wenger take Bony (it did mention whilst his attention was drawn gazing doe eyed at his new bootroom prospect — perhaps that is what enraged “the computer”)

It was made approx 17:17 I would say and appeared in the position where Baker’s subsequent post now resides.

I immediately realised I had put AV for Wenger so changed it to AW and saw it with the edit (1 minute later than the post) and noticed that 2 people had already viewed it (so quickly that the omnipresent Daily Huw had not got round to down arrowing it yet).

A couple of hours later I noticed it had gone. Given it was stored on the database and displayed, edited, redisplayed and also viewed by at least 1 other; then it has either been deleted, moved or put into a non-display status. All of which equate to deleting my post from the form (yet again).

Please explain. Also interested that the OP in this thread has been edited by an admin.

I can answer at least one of your questions. The OP on this thread says "edited by administrator" because I moved it from the football forum to this, the non-football one. Hope that dampens at least some of the conspiracy ardour.

I have no idea if or why your post on the Maddie thread was binned. Sounds like a stupid post though, to be honest. Not that posting something dumb is a reason for being moderated of course.

Hope this helps.

Poll: Tory leader

Posts Being Deleted Again on 19:19 - Jun 6 with 1235 viewsDarran

Posts Being Deleted Again on 19:14 - Jun 6 by Spratty

The full Paul Daniels

It must be me then because I could have sworn you'd said it,strange one.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024