Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best of luck to... 14:55 - May 9 with 938 viewsShotKneesHoop

Taxidermist, who is braving the rain and Whelan's pie's, without any hope of seeing anything memorable - from Shot Knees Hoop and Tears Of A Clown.

We promise that we will phone Loftus Road tomorrow morning and shout "Rangers!" at the top of our voices if we get a result tonight.

Can the other 18,032 please promise to do the same please?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Best of luck to... on 23:19 - May 9 with 877 viewsTaxidermist

Thanks boys. The support was totally awesome - lost my voice. So good to hear Southern accents again. Ace watching the game standing up. No rain either. Sensed players appreciated support - if only they had the courage to shoot. Think Wigan supporters eating DW's pies! Hope all supporters are back in full voice on Monday.
Best of luck to... on 23:27 - May 9 with 857 viewsShotKneesHoop

Best of luck to... on 23:19 - May 9 by Taxidermist

Thanks boys. The support was totally awesome - lost my voice. So good to hear Southern accents again. Ace watching the game standing up. No rain either. Sensed players appreciated support - if only they had the courage to shoot. Think Wigan supporters eating DW's pies! Hope all supporters are back in full voice on Monday.

Now phone Tears Of A Clown up and shout "Rangers" down the phone. He's been akip for over an hour, so he'd really appreciate it.

Trust you got my "Rangers" bellowed down your phone at 10 pm, shame you weren't back in time to get it and I scared the shit out of your answerphone instead.
[Post edited 9 May 2014 23:28]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024