Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
kevin doyle 08:18 - Jan 31 with 10531 viewsconnell10

Having a medical is what I just was told! Could be a wind up, we shall see!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

kevin doyle on 08:19 - Jan 31 with 4732 viewsrosseeles

Be pleased with this if it happens, have said a couple of times he'd be ideal and not too expensive
kevin doyle on 08:20 - Jan 31 with 4710 viewsDiscodroid

please dont be winding me up connell !!!!!!

as you know ive been banging on for ages about him...

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

kevin doyle on 08:20 - Jan 31 with 4722 viewskomradkirk

rumoured to be for Boro
kevin doyle on 08:22 - Jan 31 with 4676 viewsDylanP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_doyle

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

kevin doyle on 08:26 - Jan 31 with 4638 viewsQPR442

Sky have said he is on the move but never said QPR
kevin doyle on 08:28 - Jan 31 with 4598 viewsDiscodroid

kevin doyle on 08:22 - Jan 31 by DylanP

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_doyle

like i said dylan , (apologies to all for going on and on a bout this since jan1st)

a good link between midfield and attack, very good in the air and on the ground, intelligent and a 1:3 ratio at the top level.

needs a reboot , and qpr is the place.

over the moon as they say.. if he comes.

now if we can just get ross mcormack....
[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 8:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

kevin doyle on 08:29 - Jan 31 with 4598 viewsW12_Ranger

Good hard worker off a striker but not big enough a signing to replace Austin alone , we'd need another
kevin doyle on 08:31 - Jan 31 with 4573 viewsbrendan

kevin doyle on 08:20 - Jan 31 by komradkirk

rumoured to be for Boro

In the Irish press last week he was talking to Boro
Login to get fewer ads

kevin doyle on 08:32 - Jan 31 with 4562 viewsconnell10

kevin doyle on 08:28 - Jan 31 by Discodroid

like i said dylan , (apologies to all for going on and on a bout this since jan1st)

a good link between midfield and attack, very good in the air and on the ground, intelligent and a 1:3 ratio at the top level.

needs a reboot , and qpr is the place.

over the moon as they say.. if he comes.

now if we can just get ross mcormack....
[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 8:29]

As I said could be a wind up but the guy who told me got dunne, simpson right so it could be a goer! Wait and see!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

kevin doyle on 08:33 - Jan 31 with 4538 viewsDiscodroid

kevin doyle on 08:32 - Jan 31 by connell10

As I said could be a wind up but the guy who told me got dunne, simpson right so it could be a goer! Wait and see!

you beauty !!edward hitler you old skip jack nazi son of a gun you.

xx

kevin doyle on 08:37 - Jan 31 with 4505 viewsQPR442

Normally I would say he doesn't score enough, however I don't think we are in a position to be that 'picky'
kevin doyle on 08:39 - Jan 31 with 4464 viewsDiscodroid

discodroid reading connell 10's op this morning

[Post edited 31 Jan 2014 8:40]

kevin doyle on 08:50 - Jan 31 with 4360 viewsIrishR

On Skysports now.....
kevin doyle on 08:54 - Jan 31 with 4310 views08olesen

3 goals this season in all comps for league 1 is hardly prolific. Stevie May would be cheaper wages and a lot younger. He is another 30 year old we don't need

Poll: Who will the other play off

kevin doyle on 08:54 - Jan 31 with 4307 viewsboobishabang

kevin doyle on 08:50 - Jan 31 by IrishR

On Skysports now.....

Boro were favorites to land Graham last night, maybe this will leverage Doyle our way
kevin doyle on 08:56 - Jan 31 with 4276 viewssmegma

kevin doyle on 08:54 - Jan 31 by 08olesen

3 goals this season in all comps for league 1 is hardly prolific. Stevie May would be cheaper wages and a lot younger. He is another 30 year old we don't need

Maybe its a sign that we're getting desperate ???
kevin doyle on 09:08 - Jan 31 with 4140 viewsDiscodroid

no way are we desperate the man is class, and could be a cult hero down the loft.

30 years old for a player of his mould is not old

kevin doyle on 09:19 - Jan 31 with 4025 viewsWeaverQPR

Surely a better bet than signing a foreign lad from some swcond division in europe

@WeavQPR

kevin doyle on 09:22 - Jan 31 with 3981 viewsDiscodroid

kevin doyle on 09:19 - Jan 31 by WeaverQPR

Surely a better bet than signing a foreign lad from some swcond division in europe

amen brother.

kevin doyle on 09:37 - Jan 31 with 3834 viewsqprmeath

Be good presuming he's not too expensive.
kevin doyle on 09:38 - Jan 31 with 3821 viewsDiscodroid

c'mon 'H' get it done.. perhaps give him one of old joes worthers originals to sweeten the deal, or perhaps he can suck on a fishermans friend.

Just get it done.

kevin doyle on 09:39 - Jan 31 with 3790 viewsrosseeles

Leigh griffiths having a medical at celtic now, so not sure they'd sell doyle too?
kevin doyle on 09:45 - Jan 31 with 3716 viewsWeaverQPR

kevin doyle on 09:39 - Jan 31 by rosseeles

Leigh griffiths having a medical at celtic now, so not sure they'd sell doyle too?

Id imagine he is on a big wage still for a league one club

@WeavQPR

kevin doyle on 09:46 - Jan 31 with 3712 viewsDiscodroid

me poor old heart. if we sign him i'll never mention skip raiders again, i'll even sign up to be one.

kevin doyle on 09:47 - Jan 31 with 3705 viewsHAYESBOY

The answer is Leon Clarke.

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024