Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marlon King... Again 16:34 - Jul 30 with 2469 viewsActionBronson

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23504807

My name's Dave Angel, eco warrior. Behind me there is my missus Shirley, and we haven't had sex for twelve years, which is fine because we got better things to do.

Marlon King... Again on 19:39 - Jul 30 with 2250 viewsSmellyplumz

King is a menace to society .... throw away the key please!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Marlon King... Again on 19:56 - Jul 30 with 2211 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

It's baffling and infuriating that pr*cks like this can continue to roam free living the high life and being utter menaces to society, whilst hard-working people suffer at his expense. Seems he can now add a hit-and-run to this handsome list of offences. C**t:

"theft from a person and from a car, criminal damage, and attempting to obtain property by deception; fraudulent use of vehicle licence document, driving without insurance, speeding, drink driving; a wounding incident while playing amateur football, and two cases involving assault of young women rejecting his advances in the Soho area of London."

Gillingham even continued to pay his full salary whilst he was inside for a few months. F**king streuth.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2013 19:57]

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024