Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player's Contracts 10:19 - Dec 23 with 921 viewsted_hendrix

If we sign any player's In January that are on long term contracts then we deserve everything we get.
I'm boloxed If I know what players will wan't to come here anyway.
If we can string two back to back wins together very bloody quickly then we might just might have a chance.

"If we can string two back to back wins together"

guffaw

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Player's Contracts on 10:23 - Dec 23 with 905 viewsLewes_r

Tbh unless Wigan get loads of injuries and suddenly stop playing attacking football we are down

I think we should be looking to get rid of some of our current tossers and get some decent players that will graft next season ( probably in the championship)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Player's Contracts on 10:24 - Dec 23 with 902 viewsbosh67

It's still looking at the likes of Charlie Austin etc from the Championship to give them Prem experience, at least for a while. I would also bring Ephraim back in and give players like Doughty and Sutherland a chance. Liverpool, Aston Villa, Swansea and Norwich have all brought in youth players and younger players and it's worked. With players like Nelson, Hill and a few others over 30 you then bring in younger players and that's where you build long term stable teams. So youth and hungry younger players from the lower leagues may be the answer. Not Billy Bunce 30+ players who like Westfield Shopping centre.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Player's Contracts on 10:40 - Dec 23 with 874 viewsted_hendrix

I don't know what the answer Is but the money people at the club have got to make a decision and quick, If we're gonna bring in players they'll need to be wearing our shirts the first week in January but like I said who's gonna wan't to come here and fight?

It's not over till It's over and all that but what a shit season.

Player's Contracts on 10:44 - Dec 23 with 863 viewsspiritofshittu

Player's Contracts on 10:23 - Dec 23 by Lewes_r

Tbh unless Wigan get loads of injuries and suddenly stop playing attacking football we are down

I think we should be looking to get rid of some of our current tossers and get some decent players that will graft next season ( probably in the championship)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Wigan don't usually start playing until march and historically are the form side come the end of he season.

It really doesn't look good at all.

If its any consolation I could definitely see us getting back to back draws in the coming weeks...
Player's Contracts on 10:49 - Dec 23 with 853 viewsklr

I think we have been pretty much eviscerated by Agents & that whole particularly unsavoury & notorious side of English Football.

Not sure who you would blame other than Fernandes either ?
After all, Its not like these people didnt have a notorious reputation is it ?
Under Fernandes we have repeated the worst mistakes of a Pompey or a Leeds & f*ck knows where we end up because of it / him.
Player's Contracts on 11:11 - Dec 23 with 808 viewsted_hendrix

Player's Contracts on 10:49 - Dec 23 by klr

I think we have been pretty much eviscerated by Agents & that whole particularly unsavoury & notorious side of English Football.

Under Fernandes we have repeated the worst mistakes of a Pompey or a Leeds & f*ck knows where we end up because of it / him.

*Not sure who you would blame other than Fernandes either ?*

Maybe It's his fault maybe not I don't know but he employed people in good faith to deal with players contracts etc he's not a football man Is he or at least I don't think he Is.
I haven't got a clue what our players earn other than logging on here and reading what posters tell me they earn, each and every player seems to be on varying weekly amounts, what I do know Is that our Monthly outgoings must be horrendous and If we wan't to stay in this league then they are just about to get worse.
The players we currently have are clearly not up to It.

It's a worry both financially and as a supporter.

Player's Contracts on 11:19 - Dec 23 with 785 viewskropotkin41

The important thing is that we have Fernandes' assurance that he won't bolt when we go down.

After that, I am very much coming around to the notion that we should start building a team for the Championship now - around some hard-working players and youngsters perhaps with some additions from the lower leagues.

Personally I think that whilst it might be hard to shift some of the freeloaders, no-one wants to see them play til the end of a relegation season. Get rid, fire-sale, buy them off, whatever it takes.

Harry gets to rename the squad in January doesn't he? I'm hoping some names will be conspicuous by their absence.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Player's Contracts on 12:03 - Dec 23 with 731 viewsTHEBUSH

Player's Contracts on 10:49 - Dec 23 by klr

Why blame anyone, when we're all to blame, in some way or another !!
Login to get fewer ads

Player's Contracts on 12:33 - Dec 23 with 700 viewsswissqpr

I guess MH Summer Transfers were in line with TF Global Brand marketing thinking.Park where i think was TF idea to buy,Cesar,Granero,Bosingwa,Players with big names or from big clubs.Good advertising for the club,unfortunately now only in negative ways.But if we stay up sure everybody knows QPR.
Player's Contracts on 12:49 - Dec 23 with 676 viewsenfieldargh

i wish we could string 2 passes together let back to back wins

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Player's Contracts on 12:49 - Dec 23 with 676 viewsYorkRanger

Interestingly when all the signings were being made there weren't too many on here moaning and groaning.

Also not sure how you can blame Fernades. We moaned about Briatore as he didnt spend any cash to support Warnock. Fernades supported Hughes and gave him what he asked for but Hughes then didn't deliver.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024