Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland tickets 12:35 - Nov 26 with 1473 viewsBacon_1977

Tried the offy but can't find the info i am looking for.

Are tickets for tomorrow on sale on the door and how much are they?
Sunderland tickets on 13:34 - Nov 26 with 1434 viewsstowmarketrange

I think they are,but it might be worth ringinging the box office.They are £29 for adults.
Sunderland tickets on 15:31 - Nov 26 with 1386 viewsqprmeath

Tickets to go straight on general sale from 10am on Sunday

Sunderland v QPR
Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 27th November - Kick-off 7.45pm

1,500 STRONGBOW NORTH STAND TICKETS, PRICED: £29 Adults, £10 Juniors Under 16, £19 Senior Citizens Over 65.

The club has received six Wheelchair spaces and 20 Ambulant Disabled tickets, priced at the above concession with a carer seat available if required.

The club has also received five car parking spaces for Disabled/Ambulant supporters, which will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

ON SALE: Tickets for this fixture will go straight on general sale from 10am on Sunday 4th November.

Tickets will be on sale until 12noon on Monday 26th November - subject to availability. Any unsold tickets will be returned to The Stadium Of Light for sale on the night — subject to availability.

COACH TRAVEL: The coach will depart Loftus Road at 11.30am and 12pm from the Target Roundabout (lay-by next to Texaco/McDonald's).

The coach is priced at £36 Adults, £24 Senior Over 60s/Young Adults Under 21, £22 Under 16s.

Please note that season ticket holders get a £2 discount off their adult coach ticket or a £1 discount off their concession coach ticket.

LOYALTY POINTS: 10 Loyalty Points awarded for this fixture. Tickets must be purchased in advance to gain the Loyalty Points.
Sunderland tickets on 15:54 - Nov 26 with 1359 viewsBacon_1977

Sunderland tickets on 15:31 - Nov 26 by qprmeath

Tickets to go straight on general sale from 10am on Sunday

Sunderland v QPR
Barclays Premier League
Tuesday 27th November - Kick-off 7.45pm

1,500 STRONGBOW NORTH STAND TICKETS, PRICED: £29 Adults, £10 Juniors Under 16, £19 Senior Citizens Over 65.

The club has received six Wheelchair spaces and 20 Ambulant Disabled tickets, priced at the above concession with a carer seat available if required.

The club has also received five car parking spaces for Disabled/Ambulant supporters, which will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

ON SALE: Tickets for this fixture will go straight on general sale from 10am on Sunday 4th November.

Tickets will be on sale until 12noon on Monday 26th November - subject to availability. Any unsold tickets will be returned to The Stadium Of Light for sale on the night — subject to availability.

COACH TRAVEL: The coach will depart Loftus Road at 11.30am and 12pm from the Target Roundabout (lay-by next to Texaco/McDonald's).

The coach is priced at £36 Adults, £24 Senior Over 60s/Young Adults Under 21, £22 Under 16s.

Please note that season ticket holders get a £2 discount off their adult coach ticket or a £1 discount off their concession coach ticket.

LOYALTY POINTS: 10 Loyalty Points awarded for this fixture. Tickets must be purchased in advance to gain the Loyalty Points.

Thank you Meath, that looks like its from the website i must be blind.

Sunderland tickets on 09:31 - Nov 27 with 1267 viewsDanVanDyke

Sunderland tickets on 15:54 - Nov 26 by Bacon_1977

Thank you Meath, that looks like its from the website i must be blind.

Hi mate, do you need a ticket? If so and are a bit worried about pay-on-the gate, I have a spare as my Southampton supporting brother refuses to come with me due to his hatred of Redknapp! Let me know and we'll sort something out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024