Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've seen the light; 25-1 seem better odds 17:30 - Aug 9 with 786 viewskysersosaqpr

Ok after sobering up and reviewing the kick-in I deservedly got for the £100 bet 100-1 shot for top 4, I've reviewed the odds. Top 6 is 25-1 and that's the season bet for me! (might still put a fiver on top 4, what the feck).
Astonished to see Mr Hughes as fourth favourite for the sack! What's that all about?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

I've seen the light; 25-1 seem better odds on 17:37 - Aug 9 with 762 viewsJeff

I think that light you've seen is actually a train approaching...

Can we not knock it?

I've seen the light; 25-1 seem better odds on 17:53 - Aug 9 with 737 viewsBrazilNutR

Right, well you may have seen the light in terms of the original bet... but i really don't think the size of the odds (25-1) are very generous, and thus I don't think its a great bet.. as I think top 6 is still way beyond us still.

All that said... I hope you win...

P.S. It would be funny if we went and finished top 4 now... "just look what you coulda won!"
I've seen the light; 25-1 seem better odds on 18:02 - Aug 9 with 717 viewsNorthernr

Hughes is fourth favourite for the sack because over-enthusiastic QPR fans think we're going to smash our way into the top eight having only just survived relegation this year and will get very arsy very quickly when that turns out not to be the case. First Hughes out thread prediction September 20.
I've seen the light; 25-1 seem better odds on 18:08 - Aug 9 with 708 viewsWrittler

I've seen the light; 25-1 seem better odds on 18:02 - Aug 9 by Northernr

Hughes is fourth favourite for the sack because over-enthusiastic QPR fans think we're going to smash our way into the top eight having only just survived relegation this year and will get very arsy very quickly when that turns out not to be the case. First Hughes out thread prediction September 20.

Just because that's our birthday....
I've seen the light; 25-1 seem better odds on 18:08 - Aug 9 with 708 viewsqueensparker

I think a sweep on the first 'Hughes Out' thread is an excellent idea.

Given our swathe of new fans who are brilliant at FIFA/Football Manager so know everything about football, the sky high expectations, and the fact we've pretty much got the same defence as last season, I'm going even earlier: the evening of Sep 15, after we commit the grevious crimes of losing to City away and failing to beat Chelsea at home.
I've seen the light; 25-1 seem better odds on 18:23 - Aug 9 with 683 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

There was no kicking mate, at least I didn't mean mine to seem that way. It's your cash of course!

My biggest fear right now is what Northern says, not how we'll do on the pitch but the already unrealistic expectations of our fans. We are notorious at the best of times but the JCLs in the crowd I fear will out number us who went to the likes of Burnley, Mansfield, Chesterfield etc.

We're gonna get a rep as bad fans if we're not careful.
I've seen the light; 25-1 seem better odds on 20:31 - Aug 9 with 575 viewsessextaxiboy

I've seen the light; 25-1 seem better odds on 18:08 - Aug 9 by queensparker

I think a sweep on the first 'Hughes Out' thread is an excellent idea.

Given our swathe of new fans who are brilliant at FIFA/Football Manager so know everything about football, the sky high expectations, and the fact we've pretty much got the same defence as last season, I'm going even earlier: the evening of Sep 15, after we commit the grevious crimes of losing to City away and failing to beat Chelsea at home.

I am not a JCL . I have been going since 1967 , I have never played any computer games .

I think we will finish about 8th but at 150/1 I would chance 20 quid on a top 4 finish .

Dont you ever have a long odds bet on the National ?

I've seen the light; 25-1 seem better odds on 20:56 - Aug 9 with 545 viewswestberksr

you got most of that ready on cut & paste Clive? seems to pop up a couple of times a day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024