Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austria pre-season 15:54 - Jun 7 with 27566 viewsNorthernr

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/austria-pre-season-training-camp-confirmed-
Austria pre-season on 12:38 - Jul 11 with 1730 viewsbosh67

Austria pre-season on 22:19 - Jul 10 by daveB

Nice interview with Dobson as well

Very nice piece this. Jimmy looks about 12! Certainly if he can be more vocal on the pitch he should be captain. There is obviously a good feeling in the camp.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Austria pre-season on 12:54 - Jul 11 with 1657 viewsDannyPaddox

Austria pre-season on 22:17 - Jul 10 by daveB

quite enjoyed this, looks like Ainsworth is creating a decent team spirit

Austria pre-season on 13:07 - Jul 11 with 1620 viewsMick_S

Austria pre-season on 12:54 - Jul 11 by DannyPaddox

Feck me, that’s a fag paper away from Max Wall.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Austria pre-season on 15:21 - Jul 11 with 1471 viewsDavieQPR

Team bonding exercise? We have two new players and one was here a couple of years ago. I would have thought if they are going to 'bond' they would have done it by now.
Austria pre-season on 15:46 - Jul 11 with 1435 viewsBrianWilson

Austria pre-season on 15:21 - Jul 11 by DavieQPR

Team bonding exercise? We have two new players and one was here a couple of years ago. I would have thought if they are going to 'bond' they would have done it by now.

They should get Dobbo to speak regularly. Very calming to hear after several Gaz interviews.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Austria pre-season on 16:07 - Jul 11 with 1386 viewsdaveB

Austria pre-season on 09:19 - Jul 11 by TheChef

Come on Dave, wait till you watch the team at the start of the season and then make a judgement!

I'm just going off what I've seen so far and am hoping to see that change next season
Austria pre-season on 16:13 - Jul 11 with 1371 viewssprocket

Austria pre-season on 16:07 - Jul 11 by daveB

I'm just going off what I've seen so far and am hoping to see that change next season

Yep, me too. If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck...

Everything we have seen thus far including the Sparta game shows us we will lump it long and if that's the case GA will be gone by October. Even in the games we won under GA it was low possession , counter attack model which is fine but it has to have a purpose and plan not just lump it forward. I'm hoping against hope he can cobble together something that we can buy into and support but its heart more than head speaking there.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2023 16:14]
Austria pre-season on 16:59 - Jul 11 with 1244 viewsaston_hoop

Couple of centre backs added to the squad. With JCS and Balogun seemingly unavailable, no shock I suppose!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024