Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back 22:30 - Feb 23 with 8892 viewsBlackCrowe

That felt like a very very important game tonight....proper spirit and just the tonic to get the belief back and the squad back on track.

Sam Field, Albert, Jimmy were lionhearts. Steff too, and Luke as replacement. Seemed bizarre not picking strikers, but fair play Warbs - you got it right.

Sanderson - utter tw@t - hope he's feeling ashamed.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Just back on 23:58 - Feb 23 with 2418 viewsStainrod

Just back on 23:44 - Feb 23 by MrSheen

Fair enough, let’s move on.

well said
Just back on 00:13 - Feb 24 with 2342 viewsted_hendrix

The more I look at the tackle on Sanderson the worse it looks I thought It was Deliberately nasty, no excuse for Sandersons response though but that's easy for me to say, Austins head butt was a whole lot worse a while back!
I like Sanderson as a player, I think he's been a great signing and hopefully he'll be back in the squad on the 16th March because (A) we're gonna need him and (B) we're gonna need him.
They're I've said it.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Just back on 00:16 - Feb 24 with 2315 viewsrobith

I CANT SPAKE
Just back on 00:23 - Feb 24 with 2258 viewsstevec

Just back on 00:13 - Feb 24 by ted_hendrix

The more I look at the tackle on Sanderson the worse it looks I thought It was Deliberately nasty, no excuse for Sandersons response though but that's easy for me to say, Austins head butt was a whole lot worse a while back!
I like Sanderson as a player, I think he's been a great signing and hopefully he'll be back in the squad on the 16th March because (A) we're gonna need him and (B) we're gonna need him.
They're I've said it.

He looks the part but he hasn’t finished a game in a winning side yet.

Could easily have cost us two points tonight, three if that lump they had up front could slide. I’d rather put my trust in Rob Dickie.
Just back on 00:57 - Feb 24 with 2159 viewsLazyFan

Just back on 22:38 - Feb 23 by Stanisgod

Moses was immense second half especially.

I agree, he was amazing. MoM.
He should play LWB all the time now. It's clear that his best position. Composed and quick and pushed their wingback into defence.

Whereas the right it's like he's a wild headless chicken. Keep him on the left.

zzzzzzzzzz

Just back on 01:01 - Feb 24 with 2148 viewsLazyFan

When we have 3 in the middle, we dominate the game.
I like this new style of no forwards. Also shows when Chair and Willock don't play well, we can win the game and dominate (when we have 11 men).

I thought Warbs had no plan B. What's the formation next time? Ball up front, with instruction to shoot from 20 yards out? Dunne as the number 10?

zzzzzzzzzz

Just back on 01:17 - Feb 24 with 2092 viewsjtuck

Just back on 01:01 - Feb 24 by LazyFan

When we have 3 in the middle, we dominate the game.
I like this new style of no forwards. Also shows when Chair and Willock don't play well, we can win the game and dominate (when we have 11 men).

I thought Warbs had no plan B. What's the formation next time? Ball up front, with instruction to shoot from 20 yards out? Dunne as the number 10?

Dutch total football. Warbs mentioned afterwards Willock and Stef will be fresher for big game on Saturday having been taken off early. Bringing on Thomas IMMEDIATELY after conceding equalizer was, as described by others, a masterstroke. Warbs also thanked fans three separate times for 2nd half support in post game interview. As the manager yelled in the celebrations on the final whistle 'Get In!'.

LAranger

Just back on 02:02 - Feb 24 with 2038 viewsbob566

Been on their forum. The usual. Tin pot club. S11t fans. Poor ref even though he sent a player off for us. No mention of s11t floodlights. That's a bonus. In fairness one or two were complimentary of us. For a small club it surprises me how hated we are
Login to get fewer ads

Just back on 03:05 - Feb 24 with 1976 viewsBenny_the_Ball

A vital win that could prove to be a seminal moment. After some poor performances of late it was great to see that steely determination to get a result return, especially after going down to 10 men. Plenty of good performances across the team but I'll reserve a special mention for George Thomas. The lad has always tried hard, perhaps too hard, but seldom got his rewards. So pleased to see it finally happen for him tonight; let's hope it's the start of a rich vein of form as we enter the business end of the season.
Just back on 03:26 - Feb 24 with 1972 viewsSydneyRs

Coming from them, tin pot is a bit rich to say the least.
Just back on 03:30 - Feb 24 with 1971 viewsSydneyRs

Stupid from Sanderson giving the ref (and their whining players) the opportunity, but there wasn't much in it really. You can hack people down deliberately, potentially causing serious injury an its only a yellow. Push your head against someone, not hurting them at all, and you get sent off.

The red may well have been a blessing though, galvanised the team.
Just back on 05:51 - Feb 24 with 1896 viewsPaddyhoops

Just back on 23:01 - Feb 23 by wombat

Think Hendricks being alongside steff helps him massively , mom has to be field how many tackles did he make tonight fantastic performance from him

Could not agree more about Field. He was outstanding but hard to pick a MOTM. Everyone put in a shift.
I wouldn't be too harsh on Sanderson it wasn't along the same lines as that cockwomble, Barton against City.
He'll learn.. hopefully!!
Just back on 07:21 - Feb 24 with 1749 viewsRangersw12

Felt like a season defining win and made even more special as I had my 2 eldest kids with me who haven't seen us lose out of 6 games

Thought the crowd was very good. The 300 or Blackpool fans were decent for 20 mins in the 1st half but didn't make a peep 2nd half but that was probably because their team gave them nothing to get excited about.

I think we should be looking at Bowler in the summer who looked their best player.

Mention for the officials who were terrible again and how their player wasn't sent of when Amos was clean through is anyone's guess. The amount of throw in and basic decisions they got wrong was embarrassing
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 7:25]
Just back on 07:58 - Feb 24 with 1663 viewsjoe90

Just back on 23:01 - Feb 23 by queensparker

F-kin quality. My favourite game of the season. Let nobody say this team aren’t giving their all. The way Moses and Albert fired into them all second half was a sight to behold. Hendrick was outstanding, Dunne a rock, Chair never stopped running.

Bit pissed.

Meant to give you an up tick.

Agree, best home game of the season! The team put in a shift and deserved the win in the end.
Just back on 08:05 - Feb 24 with 1635 viewsdmm

I was utterly dumbfounded when Amos scored. Didn't move or shout as pandemonium broke out around me. I literally could not believe what I was seeing.

As others have said, it was one of those special nights under the Loftus Road lights.
Just back on 08:05 - Feb 24 with 1634 viewsStevenageRanger

Blackpool actually had 700 last night, which is a fair trek on a Wednesday night. Noisy first half but then went quiet.

Superb win and Dion may well 'get away with it' with us fans. If we had have lost would have been very very difficult to forget!
Just back on 08:26 - Feb 24 with 1564 viewsJoolzz

Just back on 23:26 - Feb 23 by BlackCrowe

Ps. Loved the noise the Blackpool supporters made particularly in the first half...class.

... Apart from the cnt with the drum... They should be banned, along with any other musical instrument brought into a stadium.
What a night! So many stand out performances and loved the energy, belief, closing down etc. The number of sprints Chair made closing ppl down, back to cover was immense, incredible desire and fitness, lifted crowd. Johansson, Albert, Moses, Field, all amazing. Still can't quite believe it. Loved seeing what it meant to them all at final whistle. Re Sanderson, stupid unnecessary but he's young. Comes across as desperate to impress. I'd rather that than not. He would have felt like an absolute cnt at half time. Talk about learning curve.. Anyway roll on Sat
UuRrs
Just back on 08:40 - Feb 24 with 1494 viewslightwaterhoop

A night that will live long in the memory.A great effort by the players.I just hope they recover in time for the Blackburn game.
Just back on 10:46 - Feb 24 with 1321 viewsrobith

Had my new work headshots just done. They're going to need a lot of Photoshop
Just back on 10:50 - Feb 24 with 1302 viewsstowmarketrange

Just back on 08:05 - Feb 24 by StevenageRanger

Blackpool actually had 700 last night, which is a fair trek on a Wednesday night. Noisy first half but then went quiet.

Superb win and Dion may well 'get away with it' with us fans. If we had have lost would have been very very difficult to forget!

We met a group of 5 Blackpool fans on the way to the ground from the central bar,and only 1 was from Blackpool.The rest were London based,so I suspect that a lot of that 700 might be the same.Still a decent turnout though,but I wish the drummer had stayed at home.
Just back on 11:05 - Feb 24 with 1279 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I agree we should be looking at getting Josh Bowler back. He's a very good player and has improved a lot since he left Everton and then Hull (on loan).
Just back on 11:21 - Feb 24 with 1243 viewsQPROslo

Just back on 03:30 - Feb 24 by SydneyRs

Stupid from Sanderson giving the ref (and their whining players) the opportunity, but there wasn't much in it really. You can hack people down deliberately, potentially causing serious injury an its only a yellow. Push your head against someone, not hurting them at all, and you get sent off.

The red may well have been a blessing though, galvanised the team.

This exactly.
Just back on 11:52 - Feb 24 with 1156 viewsW7Ranger

Just back on 00:23 - Feb 24 by stevec

He looks the part but he hasn’t finished a game in a winning side yet.

Could easily have cost us two points tonight, three if that lump they had up front could slide. I’d rather put my trust in Rob Dickie.

"He looks the part but he hasn’t finished a game in a winning side yet."

He has.
Just back on 12:19 - Feb 24 with 1117 viewsDannytheR

Didn't have a drink last night and still felt hungover all morning. More than worth it though. What a strange and excellent little club we are.
Just back on 12:34 - Feb 24 with 1072 viewsTonto

Just back on 23:42 - Feb 23 by BlackCrowe

Ok, sensible respone.

Grammar Police alert

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024