Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki 11:12 - Feb 19 with 9482 viewsswanskid95

After the game Saturday i went to the station to get my train back to my girlfriends in Norwich via Redford, when i saw a lost looking Ki Sung Yeung at the station, after showing him what train to get on ext we found out we were on the same train, got talking about football for a good 2 hours, and he was talking about how we haven't offered him a new contract, he said he's more than happy to stay, but the club told him to focus what's on the pitch first before any discussions take place.

Are we waiting to see if we go down? I'm pretty sure other clubs can tap him up legally from now since he has 4 months left on his contract.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 19:41 - Feb 19 with 1935 viewsmax936

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 19:23 - Feb 19 by Jackfath

Did you get to ask him who his favourite PS poster is?

He did indeed, its Itchy

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 19:50 - Feb 19 with 1912 viewsItchySphincter

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 18:46 - Feb 19 by jasper_T

Sticking him in the reserves helps no one. He's been our best midfielder this season.

The bar was set low.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 19:52 - Feb 19 with 1902 viewsBLAZE

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 19:41 - Feb 19 by max936

He did indeed, its Itchy

That was before you updated your avatar Max. He loves a Dobe does Ki
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 19:53 - Feb 19 with 1897 viewsBLAZE

Particularly with a little BBQ sauce
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 19:54 - Feb 19 with 1889 viewsshandyjack

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/11165062/ki-sung-yueng-puts-swansea

he has a short memory then. he openly says here he didn't want to discuss a new contract

Poll: Expectation for the season

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 19:54 - Feb 19 with 1885 viewsmax936

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 19:52 - Feb 19 by BLAZE

That was before you updated your avatar Max. He loves a Dobe does Ki

FFS mun Blaze

I'm still working on the Mrs to get another pup, I'm still the one wearing the skirts

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:01 - Feb 19 with 1862 viewsLoyal

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 19:23 - Feb 19 by Jackfath

Did you get to ask him who his favourite PS poster is?

I reckon its you, your my favourite.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:06 - Feb 19 with 1851 viewsJackfath

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:01 - Feb 19 by Loyal

I reckon its you, your my favourite.

I know. You really must get to grips with the use of your and you're though.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:13 - Feb 19 with 1841 viewsNeath_Jack

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 19:54 - Feb 19 by shandyjack

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/11165062/ki-sung-yueng-puts-swansea

he has a short memory then. he openly says here he didn't want to discuss a new contract

Don't go posting facts mun, it spoils the story of some random posting the opposite, then the hard of thinking piling in with both feet. And blaming Jenkins, obviously.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:14 - Feb 19 with 1836 viewsshandyjack

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:13 - Feb 19 by Neath_Jack

Don't go posting facts mun, it spoils the story of some random posting the opposite, then the hard of thinking piling in with both feet. And blaming Jenkins, obviously.

My bad

Poll: Expectation for the season

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:32 - Feb 19 with 1802 viewsDarran

I did say in the first couple of replies mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:34 - Feb 19 with 1799 viewsjasper_T

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 19:50 - Feb 19 by ItchySphincter

The bar was set low.

Very low. Imagine how much worse things could have been if he'd been fighting for a place in the u23s instead of propping up the first team.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:39 - Feb 19 with 1789 viewsSpearchucker_Jones

Darren in third post: "Perhaps that’s because he came out the other day and said himself that he wanted to put contract talks on hold."

Try reading before you call peeps "hard of thinking".

It doesn't matter in a sense if we declined to offer an extended contract, or if he declined to enter into contract discussions. Whether it's a or b, move on in the summer, there would have been interest.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:46 - Feb 19 with 1776 viewsNeath_Jack

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:39 - Feb 19 by Spearchucker_Jones

Darren in third post: "Perhaps that’s because he came out the other day and said himself that he wanted to put contract talks on hold."

It doesn't matter in a sense if we declined to offer an extended contract, or if he declined to enter into contract discussions. Whether it's a or b, move on in the summer, there would have been interest.

I am a male, and over the age of 16, i would never call anyone peeps, no siree.

I read what Darren posted, thank you, i'm not sure the relevance of it, but never mind.

Two footed, in we gooooooooooo.

Edit: Ah right, it was you who blamed Jenkins, that's why you're having a little nibble. As you were then.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 20:48]

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:48 - Feb 19 with 1770 viewsDarran

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:39 - Feb 19 by Spearchucker_Jones

You tell the twát.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:50 - Feb 19 with 1764 viewsLoyal

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:06 - Feb 19 by Jackfath

I know. You really must get to grips with the use of your and you're though.

I only do it so you mark my work.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:56 - Feb 19 with 1750 viewsSpearchucker_Jones

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:46 - Feb 19 by Neath_Jack

I am a male, and over the age of 16, i would never call anyone peeps, no siree.

I read what Darren posted, thank you, i'm not sure the relevance of it, but never mind.

Two footed, in we gooooooooooo.

Edit: Ah right, it was you who blamed Jenkins, that's why you're having a little nibble. As you were then.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 20:48]

Nice opening ad hominem.

I wasn't the only one who "blamed" Jenkins, again, try reading.

I think your first post is the one that qualifies as "having a little nibble", and I'm not the one behaving like a 16-year-old.

I made a perfectly reasonable post, as did others, that we've missed out on £5m - 10m if he doesn't extend.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 21:09 - Feb 19 with 1721 viewsNeath_Jack

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 20:56 - Feb 19 by Spearchucker_Jones

Nice opening ad hominem.

I wasn't the only one who "blamed" Jenkins, again, try reading.

I think your first post is the one that qualifies as "having a little nibble", and I'm not the one behaving like a 16-year-old.

I made a perfectly reasonable post, as did others, that we've missed out on £5m - 10m if he doesn't extend.

Sound mate.

I didn't say you were the only one did I, again, try reading.

Aye, I was having a nibble, fuming I was, still am in fact.

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 21:29 - Feb 19 with 1687 viewsdickythorpe

Ki is a very average football player. He is not brave. He is not what we require if we are to stay in this league for next season.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 21:34 - Feb 19 with 1676 viewsjasper_T

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 21:29 - Feb 19 by dickythorpe

Ki is a very average football player. He is not brave. He is not what we require if we are to stay in this league for next season.

Teams of "brave" players go down every year.

Ability always wins out over 38 games.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 21:37 - Feb 19 with 1671 viewsdickythorpe

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 21:34 - Feb 19 by jasper_T

You get what you are capable of not deserve jasper. Ki isn't capable of " bossing it" at this level.

You know it surely?
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 21:39 - Feb 19 with 1665 viewsItchySphincter

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 21:34 - Feb 19 by jasper_T

If we stay up it won't be because of Ki. I know you're a fanboi Jasp, and you like to act all superior about football and stuff, but if you can't see that he's been freeloading for years there's no helping you. It wouldn't actually be so bad if he was a genuine,bonafide crap player but he has got some ability and would look good in a comfortable side but he's an absolute sh!thouse and a coward most of the time.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 21:45 - Feb 19 with 1646 viewsjasper_T

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 21:39 - Feb 19 by ItchySphincter

If we stay up it won't be because of Ki. I know you're a fanboi Jasp, and you like to act all superior about football and stuff, but if you can't see that he's been freeloading for years there's no helping you. It wouldn't actually be so bad if he was a genuine,bonafide crap player but he has got some ability and would look good in a comfortable side but he's an absolute sh!thouse and a coward most of the time.

If we stay up this season he will have had a very important part to play, because our other midfielders have been worse than him, most by quite some distance.

Plenty of our managers have disagreed that he's a "freeloading shithouse" enough to play him regularly over the 5+ years he's been here (except Laudrup one year, when Sunderland were happy to have him). Maybe that's why they've all been sacked, though? No helping them.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 21:48 - Feb 19 with 1641 viewsSpearchucker_Jones

I would have liked to have seen Ki play up the pitch a bit this season after Gylfi left. It's relative I appreciate but I think he's the best '10' in the current squad. Him, the Ayew brothers and Clucas (LW) running off a (fit) Bony would have been a handful.
Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 21:52 - Feb 19 with 1632 viewsDewi1jack

Got the train home on Saturday with Ki on 21:39 - Feb 19 by ItchySphincter

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks like this.
When he shows the ability he has it p1sses me off he doesn't show it for far more games.

The cynical side of me thinks he's only shown up this season because he's after a lovely big signing on fee from anyone, so as he can screw another freeride for 3 or 4 years

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024