Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread 19:37 - Feb 8 with 33991 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 15:49 - Feb 10 with 4118 viewsWAFU

N/A. on 15:39 - Feb 10 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 6:03]

All them gurners in DC10 have cooked ur head m8
N/A. on 15:49 - Feb 10 with 4102 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 15:49 - Feb 10 by WAFU

All them gurners in DC10 have cooked ur head m8

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 15:50 - Feb 10 with 4083 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Ki has given the ball away in very dangerous places today.
Some good balls in to their penalty area, but noone on theend of them.
Perhaps Carroll and Dyer should try their longer range shots.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 15:51 - Feb 10 with 4042 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 15:48 - Feb 10 by Nogginthenog

Jesus h Christ here you go again. Hes looked more lively than most.

From what I've seen, all the 'lively' play on his side came from Ayew.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 15:55 - Feb 10 with 3946 viewsWAFU

Crying out for the introduction of Tammy.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 15:57 - Feb 10 with 3918 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 15:48 - Feb 10 by Nogginthenog

Jesus h Christ here you go again. Hes looked more lively than most.

This

Dont bother reacting to the pr!ck

Hes just looking for bites
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 15:58 - Feb 10 with 3891 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 15:57 - Feb 10 by Fireboy2

This

Dont bother reacting to the pr!ck

Hes just looking for bites

Wrong, I am simply posting my comments on the match, in the match thread. Posters like you ruin this site, desperate to start bickering at any opportunity. Grow up.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:01 - Feb 10 with 3858 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 15:58 - Feb 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Wrong, I am simply posting my comments on the match, in the match thread. Posters like you ruin this site, desperate to start bickering at any opportunity. Grow up.

As I haven’t seen I can’t comment on him but if we’re relying on Dyer to play centre forward it sounds like we need a change in personnel somewhere at half time. We really can’t afford to lose this 1-0 in Clement fashion.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:06 - Feb 10 with 3763 viewsunion_jack

Not watching the game but it's getting a slating from Phil Thomson on Sky!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:06 - Feb 10 with 3751 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The lack of ideas/movement when we have it in their final third is horrific. Everyone is waiting for Ayew to do something out of nothing whilst standing around.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:10 - Feb 10 with 3689 viewsLord_Bony

A quiet day for Fabs.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:12 - Feb 10 with 3637 viewsunion_jack

The problem with being unbeaten in so many is that you don't want to lose which means you play not to lose. Which doesn't always mean playing to win.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:13 - Feb 10 with 3612 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:12 - Feb 10 by union_jack

The problem with being unbeaten in so many is that you don't want to lose which means you play not to lose. Which doesn't always mean playing to win.

Don't blame this on our unbeaten run. We set up the same against Newcastle a few weeks ago.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:16 - Feb 10 with 3535 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:06 - Feb 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The lack of ideas/movement when we have it in their final third is horrific. Everyone is waiting for Ayew to do something out of nothing whilst standing around.

Agreed. We are in 'faffing about' mode. Passing the ball around - which is fine - but with no apparent objective. The point is boys - you try to score a goal! Get Andre and Tammy on before much longer or this is going to be 0-1 from a lucky deflection. It's got that feeling about it.

Oops, spoke too soon - here comes Andre! Great.
N/A. on 16:18 - Feb 10 with 3486 viewsHuw57

N/A.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:19 - Feb 10 with 3464 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki waited literally about 15 seconds for Naughton who was 5 yards away from him to overlap him there, instead he just stood on the touchline like a statue. Why people defend him baffles me.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:24 - Feb 10 with 3320 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:19 - Feb 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ki waited literally about 15 seconds for Naughton who was 5 yards away from him to overlap him there, instead he just stood on the touchline like a statue. Why people defend him baffles me.

Now theres something i do agree with you

Naughton is sh!t scared of doing anything

Roberts is a far better RB
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:26 - Feb 10 with 3244 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:24 - Feb 10 by Fireboy2

Now theres something i do agree with you

Naughton is sh!t scared of doing anything

Roberts is a far better RB

He may be, however I remember Roberts made a colossal mistake within minutes of coming on against Newcastle where he didn't look over his shoulder for ages and a Newcastle player got in front of him from a cross and should have scored. The fact the two of them are our only RB's sums up the woeful transfer recruitment overseen by Jenkins.

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:31 - Feb 10 with 3114 viewsWarwickHunt

Tammy. At last.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:31 - Feb 10 with 3103 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Mariner is giving them every 50/50, he is going to cost us this game soon.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:31 - Feb 10 with 3101 viewsFireboy2

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:26 - Feb 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He may be, however I remember Roberts made a colossal mistake within minutes of coming on against Newcastle where he didn't look over his shoulder for ages and a Newcastle player got in front of him from a cross and should have scored. The fact the two of them are our only RB's sums up the woeful transfer recruitment overseen by Jenkins.

Roberts is far far better going forward and will get better in his defensive duties

Whereas naughton mmmmm
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:33 - Feb 10 with 3053 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:31 - Feb 10 by A_Fans_Dad

Mariner is giving them every 50/50, he is going to cost us this game soon.

The free Kick given against Fernandez was shocking at best.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:37 - Feb 10 with 2958 viewsjack2jack

That was a chance there, by Ayew.
The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:37 - Feb 10 with 2939 viewsBLAZE

Yes! FUlly deserved
N/A. on 16:38 - Feb 10 with 2934 viewsHuw57

The Official Swansea City Versus Burnley FC Match Preview and Thread on 16:37 - Feb 10 by jack2jack

That was a chance there, by Ayew.

N/A.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024