Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker 13:08 - Feb 8 with 16803 viewsCheshireR

Signs 18 month contract with Dundee.
Caulker on 00:28 - Feb 9 with 4649 viewsjohncharles

Caulker on 15:28 - Feb 8 by BrianMcCarthy

I wish him well.

So do I Brian but my wife’s family are staunch Dundee. What’s he like etc. And being honest I don’t know. I hardly ever saw him play despite having a season ticket until I moved up here. I could only say - How much did we pay you to take him off our hands ?
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 0:32]

Strong and stable my arse.

Caulker on 07:09 - Feb 9 with 4540 viewsPlanetHonneywood

A mate of mine is a big Dundee fan, soppy sods that we are, we traveled up there when we played them in a friendly in the late 80s!

His Facebook group is all excited. The words 'turning', 'new' and 'leaf' are being bandied around like confetti. Which seems very odd to think of hard drinking Jocks talking temperance of a bloke who'd probably drink them under the table.

Some might wish SC well, personally, I wish Dundee well.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Caulker on 08:32 - Feb 9 with 4494 viewsEastR

Caulker on 21:57 - Feb 8 by baldyhoop

Some of this sentiment is truly awful. Makes me feel very ashamed. Yes - he earns a lot at our expense, but really, do we have to be so absolutely spiteful and hateful. He may or may not be a wrong un. But some of these comments are absolutely reprehensible

Surely we're better than that?

Baldyhoop, I'm sure you speak for many on here (including me)... with your username

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Caulker on 08:44 - Feb 9 with 4477 viewsconnell10

Some of this sentiment is truly awful. Makes me feel very ashamed. Yes - he earns a lot at our expense, but really, do we have to be so absolutely spiteful and hateful. He may or may not be a wrong un. But some of these comments are absolutely reprehensible

Nope f uck him!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Caulker on 09:27 - Feb 9 with 4437 viewsDannyPaddox

I wonder if the 'management team' of Fort William, bottom of the Highland League, 0 wins in 21 games with 116 conceded, had a look at Caulker and thought: "Hoots mon, things are nay that bad!"

Hotshot Hamish sticks one past hapless Fort William keeper Archie McKelpie
Caulker on 09:36 - Feb 9 with 4421 viewssimmo

Stand by my comment, we've made him richer than he ever deserved to get and was a big part of the reason we've been financially hamstrung recently.

As a person I hope he gets help for the issues he apparently has, but from a footballing side he's one of the worst transfers we've ever made. Good riddance.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Caulker on 09:42 - Feb 9 with 4412 viewsbaldyhoop

Caulker on 09:36 - Feb 9 by simmo

Stand by my comment, we've made him richer than he ever deserved to get and was a big part of the reason we've been financially hamstrung recently.

As a person I hope he gets help for the issues he apparently has, but from a footballing side he's one of the worst transfers we've ever made. Good riddance.

I don't disagree with that but he is still a human being
Caulker on 10:55 - Feb 9 with 4351 viewssimmo

Caulker on 09:42 - Feb 9 by baldyhoop

I don't disagree with that but he is still a human being

A human being that had more opportunity to get the help required than 99% of the population suffering the same issues would be afforded.

After chucking back the help & support offered at my clubs expense, I'm glad he's someone else's problem.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 10:58]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Caulker on 10:59 - Feb 9 with 4345 viewspaesanu

The guy's a waster and a coaster, and has been and is getting handsomely rewarded for it. I agree that the comments could be classier put, but the sentiment remains: you cannot condone how easy he's getting away with not toiling like the majority.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Caulker on 15:38 - Feb 9 with 4202 viewsjohncharles

Headline in today’s Dundee Evening Telegraph “ Caulker unlikely to play tomorrow “

Strong and stable my arse.

Caulker on 18:02 - Feb 9 with 4103 viewsJuzzie

I don't wish him harm but I do find use of the word "earns" (with a lot of players, not just Caulker) to be a bit of a contradiction.
Caulker on 18:14 - Feb 9 with 4091 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I share this sentiment.
Caulker on 18:56 - Feb 9 with 4056 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The guy has issues but that's no excuse for taking his wages every week and doing f'k all.

If he wants to turn a new leaf good luck to him but I have no respect for the man.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Caulker on 19:46 - Feb 9 with 4011 viewsdanehoop

Caulker on 18:56 - Feb 9 by Metallica_Hoop

The guy has issues but that's no excuse for taking his wages every week and doing f'k all.

If he wants to turn a new leaf good luck to him but I have no respect for the man.

I hope he does well and gets over his many personal issues.

I don’t believe that either will happen, but I hope for his sake that it does.

Never knowingly understood

Caulker on 20:10 - Feb 9 with 3995 viewsTripleR

Yes, we are better than that.
I think he has taken the p1ss out of the club for several years while taking a very generous salary. I reckon he's got off very lightly so far on this forum.
There are many instances of his abject behaviour in recent times that haven't had any publicity. Maybe, if and when, the truth about him comes out, some may see him in a different light.
Caulker on 23:02 - Feb 9 with 3904 viewsmakaveli1882

Nope he is a Caant!

He refused to go on the bench for the Fulham game at home this season after all the chances we gave him.

I didn't wish him well after that when he was still contracted to us nevermind now at the new club.

I like to think I am a good person but seriously fark him, 40k a week when he can't buy a single player and in danger of going in to oblivion...NO
Caulker on 22:54 - Feb 10 with 3711 viewsNorthernr

Caulker on 18:56 - Feb 9 by Metallica_Hoop

Yeh this is where I am.

If I had issues with gambling or depression or alcohol or whatever then guess what? I still have to find a way to get myself out of bed in the morning and go to work and function. I don't think my employer would be very tolerant of me being unavailable to work for three years, whether I'm top earner or not, because I've got "issues". I'd get the sack. And then I don't think my mortgage lender, or my utility companies, or my phone provider are going to be in a rush to come round and stroke my forehead and say nice things to me if I'm not earning money and can't pay them because I've got "issues". I don't think the Guardian or ITV would treat me to several very, very favourable puff pieces about how brilliantly I'm doing after all and what a great guy I am underneath it all in order to court other employers. And I don't think employers of the quality of Liverpool, Southampton and even fcking Dundee, Cardiff and QPR would be queuing up to shovel money my way despite it all.

He's had all the help he could ever wish for. He needs a dose of the actual world where everyday people are waking up without the strength to get themselves out of bed, get dressed and get to work because of crippling anxiety and depression but have to find a way to do it or starve.

Poor Steven, wish him well, bolox.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Caulker on 21:13 - Feb 13 with 3288 viewsisawqpratwcity

Scored for Dundee to put them ahead.

Edit: Spacked!

Steven Caulker by onlyrinmoray 13 Feb 2018 21:11
Dont know if anyone has noticed but he has just scored on his debut for Dundee

[Post edited 13 Feb 2018 21:22]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Caulker on 21:30 - Feb 13 with 3245 viewsonlyrinmoray

Caulker on 21:13 - Feb 13 by isawqpratwcity

Scored for Dundee to put them ahead.

Edit: Spacked!

Steven Caulker by onlyrinmoray 13 Feb 2018 21:11
Dont know if anyone has noticed but he has just scored on his debut for Dundee

[Post edited 13 Feb 2018 21:22]

Beat you by two minutes
Caulker on 21:35 - Feb 13 with 3234 viewsisawqpratwcity

Caulker on 21:30 - Feb 13 by onlyrinmoray

Beat you by two minutes

Only because I took the time to find the old thread!

Caulker on 23:12 - Feb 13 with 3087 viewsJuzzie

Dundee lost so maybe he forgot which end of tne pitch he was meant to be at?
Caulker on 23:19 - Feb 13 with 3071 viewsisawqpratwcity

Caulker on 23:12 - Feb 13 by Juzzie

Dundee lost so maybe he forgot which end of tne pitch he was meant to be at?

Sounds like it was a decent game and Caulker putting in an effort, too,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42798954

Caulker on 07:22 - Feb 14 with 2896 viewsdistortR

good luck to you, steve.

And those youngsters whose hopes got trashed as we let them go to try and comply with ffp, while you sat there seeing out your 'kin huge contract and contributing less then nothing in return?

Don't worry about them steve.

how's the property portfolio, by the way?

Should I be bigger than this? 'kin no. anyway, i'm off to dig holes in the rain and then i'll come back to my council house, wish you well steve.
Caulker on 08:35 - Feb 14 with 2846 viewsisawqpratwcity

Caulker on 07:22 - Feb 14 by distortR

good luck to you, steve.

And those youngsters whose hopes got trashed as we let them go to try and comply with ffp, while you sat there seeing out your 'kin huge contract and contributing less then nothing in return?

Don't worry about them steve.

how's the property portfolio, by the way?

Should I be bigger than this? 'kin no. anyway, i'm off to dig holes in the rain and then i'll come back to my council house, wish you well steve.

Don't get me wrong: I come to bury Ceasar, not to praise him. [that's Shakespeare, not the goalkeeper]

I just find it strange that even in the under-23s he couldn't shine for us then heads off and in his first game he has at least three decent attempts on goal, one finding the net.

Ok, Scottish football isn't world-beating and maybe Dundee done do a bit better feeding someone in front of goal, but it still suggests to me that there was some willfull underperformance here rather than mere abject psychological problems. You have to wonder...

Caulker on 11:01 - Feb 14 with 2739 viewsterryb

Caulker on 08:35 - Feb 14 by isawqpratwcity

Don't get me wrong: I come to bury Ceasar, not to praise him. [that's Shakespeare, not the goalkeeper]

I just find it strange that even in the under-23s he couldn't shine for us then heads off and in his first game he has at least three decent attempts on goal, one finding the net.

Ok, Scottish football isn't world-beating and maybe Dundee done do a bit better feeding someone in front of goal, but it still suggests to me that there was some willfull underperformance here rather than mere abject psychological problems. You have to wonder...

If you look at his career you will find that he has always won headers in the opponents penalty area, but rarely in his own team's.

Rather like Chris Samba.

How did we end up with either of them, let alone both!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024