Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins seeking Absolution ....?? 18:52 - Jun 20 with 13370 viewsbonymine

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40335075

Phuking hypocrite...he's hoping that we all instantly forget his actions following our PL survival and that everything is now rosy again in the garden ??

Sorry Conknose, it don't work like that mate ; you and your Cronies will ALWAYS be SELLOUT JUDAS *****..no matter how you try to redress the balance a year on and think that things can be simply swept under the carpet.

You should have done the 'honourable' thing (sorry look it up in the dictionary as you don't know what it means) and Phuked off to your Villa in Marbella to 'enjoy' your ill gotten Gains and rotted in Sunny Spain !

You are a total embarrassment to your Dad Gordon whom I knew so well for many years sitting together in the Double Decker (before you bothered to turn up to watch by the way) so why don't you just DO US ALL A FAVOUR and PHUCK OFF into the sunset and NEVER set foot in the Liberty (or Swansea for that matter) EVER again ?

Yours in HEARTFELT sincerity,

A True Fan and Non Sellout

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

[Post edited 29 Apr 2018 16:29]

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 22:07 - Jun 25 with 3121 viewsLandore_Jack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:21 - Jun 25 by QJumpingJack

Did the Chairman, Levien and Kaplan receive bonuses for keeping the Swans in the EPL last season?

Don't think they did because the club made a loss.

#backtojack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 22:35 - Jun 25 with 3098 viewsNeathJack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 22:07 - Jun 25 by Landore_Jack

Don't think they did because the club made a loss.

Two points there:

1) You're confusing bonuses with dividends.

2) The loss was from the previous season, not last season.
Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 14:41 - Jun 26 with 2991 viewsSmellyplumz

He's still a rotter.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 17:02 - Jun 26 with 2941 viewsQJumpingJack

If bonuses are awarded, I wonder how much the bonuses are worth?
Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:29 - Jul 7 with 2822 viewsbonymine

Three weeks on and suprise, suprise the hard nosed KUNT is still in situ......

Thick skin and a long Pinocchio nose ........

Lying and cheating just comes so naturally to this Scumbag !

Huwbert what goes around comes around mush .......c'est la vie !!!

Enjoy your cash in sunny Spain along with all the other Costa Del Crime scumbags 🖕

You Greedy B*stard Get Out of OUR CLUB.

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:05 - Jul 29 with 2684 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:29 - Jul 7 by bonymine

Three weeks on and suprise, suprise the hard nosed KUNT is still in situ......

Thick skin and a long Pinocchio nose ........

Lying and cheating just comes so naturally to this Scumbag !

Huwbert what goes around comes around mush .......c'est la vie !!!

Enjoy your cash in sunny Spain along with all the other Costa Del Crime scumbags 🖕

You Greedy B*stard Get Out of OUR CLUB.

Any advance on this ladies & gentlemen ?

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:45 - Aug 4 with 2405 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:05 - Jul 29 by bonymine

Any advance on this ladies & gentlemen ?

A week to go and our self appointed 'DOF' remains in situ and has not yet phuked off to his new villa on the Costa Del Crime ? (Would be in good company there too 👍).

Clueless, autocratic, amateurish, lying b*stard ......any more favourable comments to come from us fans to describe HJ ?

You Greedy B*stard Get Out of OUR CLUB ....

Unfortunately, the minority 'in the know' will never be heard ......the 'plastic' and 'neutral' environment upon which modern day football is based is a sad reflection of the times....no passion, no hwyl, no identity, just apathetic.

These people will walk away without ever having to look over their shoulder ......shame that ...

Bullshit baffles Brains.

Who wants to be a Millionaire ? .........

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:56 - Aug 4 with 2363 viewsvetchonian

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:45 - Aug 4 by bonymine

A week to go and our self appointed 'DOF' remains in situ and has not yet phuked off to his new villa on the Costa Del Crime ? (Would be in good company there too 👍).

Clueless, autocratic, amateurish, lying b*stard ......any more favourable comments to come from us fans to describe HJ ?

You Greedy B*stard Get Out of OUR CLUB ....

Unfortunately, the minority 'in the know' will never be heard ......the 'plastic' and 'neutral' environment upon which modern day football is based is a sad reflection of the times....no passion, no hwyl, no identity, just apathetic.

These people will walk away without ever having to look over their shoulder ......shame that ...

Bullshit baffles Brains.

Who wants to be a Millionaire ? .........

The Yanks want him here and whilst I will never forgive him for what he has done to my club...would you walk away trom a nice little earner?
If I were him I'd have gone by now but then I have scruples and morals
[Post edited 4 Aug 2017 21:13]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:10 - Aug 4 with 2331 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 20:56 - Aug 4 by vetchonian

The Yanks want him here and whilst I will never forgive him for what he has done to my club...would you walk away trom a nice little earner?
If I were him I'd have gone by now but then I have scruples and morals
[Post edited 4 Aug 2017 21:13]

Skin of a Rhino mate ....yet his Dad was truely a gentleman (chalk & cheese hey?)

Huw never came to watch the Swans with Gordon in the 70's anyway as Gordon sat by me for years... ....Huw must have been orchestrating Casey's downfall even then ? 😉

His recent interviews are a bit wavering and lack confidence though as if he can detect the undercurrents against him ??

KARMA Huw mush 👍👍

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:14 - Aug 4 with 2313 viewsDr_Winston

If the Americans stick around longer term then Jenkins has to go. His arrogance and small time thinking will hold us back. The club has outgrown him.

If they're only looking at 2/3 years before selling on then he's going nowhere.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:22 - Aug 4 with 2280 viewsJackfath

Loyal's got this covered.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:25 - Aug 4 with 2272 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:14 - Aug 4 by Dr_Winston

If the Americans stick around longer term then Jenkins has to go. His arrogance and small time thinking will hold us back. The club has outgrown him.

If they're only looking at 2/3 years before selling on then he's going nowhere.

Hit the nail on the head Winston ....... amazing how a failed uPVC company owner can pull the wool over the eyes over multi millionaire American businessmen/asset strippers ??

Hey ho ..... them Yanks aren't as bright as we were lead to believe?? 😉😂😂

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:28 - Aug 4 with 2255 viewsLoyal

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:22 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

Loyal's got this covered.

Arebthe kids in your school scared of you when you stand close to them ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:29 - Aug 4 with 2247 viewsDr_Winston

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:25 - Aug 4 by bonymine

Hit the nail on the head Winston ....... amazing how a failed uPVC company owner can pull the wool over the eyes over multi millionaire American businessmen/asset strippers ??

Hey ho ..... them Yanks aren't as bright as we were lead to believe?? 😉😂😂

The appointment of Bradley has cemented Jenkins in place, even if I'm less convinced of his innocence in that matter than others are.

He's not as powerful as he was (Sigurdssson would already be gone if he was), but they're still going to think twice before proceeding in footballing matters without him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:33 - Aug 4 with 2226 viewsJackfath

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:28 - Aug 4 by Loyal

Arebthe kids in your school scared of you when you stand close to them ?

Let's not change the subject.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:46 - Aug 4 with 2190 viewsLoyal

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:33 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

Let's not change the subject.

I'm pretty certain you are talking about the weak will of the majority of Swansea fans not removing him when they had the chance last season ? People like you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:49 - Aug 4 with 2183 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:29 - Aug 4 by Dr_Winston

The appointment of Bradley has cemented Jenkins in place, even if I'm less convinced of his innocence in that matter than others are.

He's not as powerful as he was (Sigurdssson would already be gone if he was), but they're still going to think twice before proceeding in footballing matters without him.

Yes Gonzo will no doubt deny he wanted Bradley in place, but can anyone trust a word that comes out of his mouth?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:55 - Aug 4 with 2157 viewsJackfath

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:46 - Aug 4 by Loyal

I'm pretty certain you are talking about the weak will of the majority of Swansea fans not removing him when they had the chance last season ? People like you.

No I'm talking about the secret plot to get him out which you were fully aware of. The one you mentioned numerous times on here.

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 22:05 - Aug 4 with 2135 viewsLoyal

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:55 - Aug 4 by Jackfath

No I'm talking about the secret plot to get him out which you were fully aware of. The one you mentioned numerous times on here.

The problem is you have these very blinkered blinkers that surprisingly as a teacher do not enable you to see beyond the actual dust. I mentioned no plot, that's what you read in to matters, that's the issue. Whiz yourself round the ELC, make some notes and reflect on the actual reality, not what you believe is reality.

As I've said before I'm astounded you are trusted with the future when your grasp of the present is as flawed as a Huw Jenkins promise.

Have a wonderful evening, I'm sure you are bored now as you have about thirty weeks a year off work so get back to me on the above as and when you either understand it or a three year old explains it to you. 👍

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 22:06 - Aug 4 with 2138 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:10 - Aug 4 by bonymine

Skin of a Rhino mate ....yet his Dad was truely a gentleman (chalk & cheese hey?)

Huw never came to watch the Swans with Gordon in the 70's anyway as Gordon sat by me for years... ....Huw must have been orchestrating Casey's downfall even then ? 😉

His recent interviews are a bit wavering and lack confidence though as if he can detect the undercurrents against him ??

KARMA Huw mush 👍👍

Please this ......

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 22:10 - Aug 4 with 2117 viewslonglostjack

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 21:49 - Aug 4 by waynekerr55

Yes Gonzo will no doubt deny he wanted Bradley in place, but can anyone trust a word that comes out of his mouth?

No. Very sad. What's the point of all that cash if you've gone from hero to zero. I honestly don't get it. The last shirt has no pockets.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 22:11 - Aug 4 with 2105 viewsJackfath

Jenkins seeking Absolvement ....?? on 22:05 - Aug 4 by Loyal

The problem is you have these very blinkered blinkers that surprisingly as a teacher do not enable you to see beyond the actual dust. I mentioned no plot, that's what you read in to matters, that's the issue. Whiz yourself round the ELC, make some notes and reflect on the actual reality, not what you believe is reality.

As I've said before I'm astounded you are trusted with the future when your grasp of the present is as flawed as a Huw Jenkins promise.

Have a wonderful evening, I'm sure you are bored now as you have about thirty weeks a year off work so get back to me on the above as and when you either understand it or a three year old explains it to you. 👍

So you didn't carry out your secret mission?

Jenkins seeking Absolution ....?? on 16:33 - Apr 29 with 1576 viewsbonymine

Remember this Huwbert ? ........’sorry’ to drag this up again ....

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9724954/swansea-chairman-huw-jenkin

Jenkins seeking Absolution ....?? on 16:44 - Apr 29 with 1540 viewsjacabertawe

Jenkins seeking Absolution ....?? on 16:33 - Apr 29 by bonymine

Remember this Huwbert ? ........’sorry’ to drag this up again ....

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9724954/swansea-chairman-huw-jenkin

Duplicitous HJ indeed. But these Americans like him and he will be going nowhere soon, I have been told.
If we go down, it will in no small part be the fault of Jenkins.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Jenkins seeking Absolution ....?? on 16:54 - Apr 29 with 1523 viewsbonymine

Jenkins seeking Absolution ....?? on 16:44 - Apr 29 by jacabertawe

Duplicitous HJ indeed. But these Americans like him and he will be going nowhere soon, I have been told.
If we go down, it will in no small part be the fault of Jenkins.

Indeed mate ...he’s had a bit of an easy time since Carlos took over and the results/performances initially improved but fundamentally him and his greedy cronies are to blame for all this shit just watch the links and the LIES ......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40335075

‘Sometimes a Jack ALWAYS a Money Grabber......’

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of Our Club ....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024