Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
While I'm a bit wary of bringing up the subject of Landon Donovan... 03:45 - May 28 with 4630 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I've got to give props to my friend Karl from California, who was sporting his Stateside Jacks T-shirt when he met the USMNT's all time leading goal scorer.

And yes, we (who are calling ourselves "Stateside Jacks" now, not my idea but as good as name as any, I suppose) have begun internally merchandising as part of our campaign to build club support over here. We even have some cool scarves.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

While I'm a bit wary of bringing up the subject of Landon Donovan... on 22:40 - May 28 with 958 viewsmax936

While I'm a bit wary of bringing up the subject of Landon Donovan... on 03:57 - May 28 by Tummer_from_Texas

Yeah, I do wish they'd made the logo bigger..

I'm getting a couple scarves though which Melinda and I will wear in the UK next time we visit.

[Post edited 28 May 2017 21:15]

Get a tighter T shirt and some meat on those arms otherwise you'll never fit in wondering around Wind St on a weekend get on a sunbed or two as well

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

While I'm a bit wary of bringing up the subject of Landon Donovan... on 22:48 - May 28 with 948 viewsTummer_from_Texas

While I'm a bit wary of bringing up the subject of Landon Donovan... on 22:40 - May 28 by max936

Get a tighter T shirt and some meat on those arms otherwise you'll never fit in wondering around Wind St on a weekend get on a sunbed or two as well

Lol that's not me, but I'll let him know.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

While I'm a bit wary of bringing up the subject of Landon Donovan... on 07:34 - May 29 with 888 viewsDr_Winston

While I'm a bit wary of bringing up the subject of Landon Donovan... on 21:25 - May 28 by EasternJack

It's not. Although we're not very good at protecting our IP. Another Dineen legacy.

Still a bit surprised that those people selling scarves and badges outside Rossi's have never had a "cease and desist" notice.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

While I'm a bit wary of bringing up the subject of Landon Donovan... on 08:09 - May 29 with 875 viewsEasternJack

While I'm a bit wary of bringing up the subject of Landon Donovan... on 07:34 - May 29 by Dr_Winston

Still a bit surprised that those people selling scarves and badges outside Rossi's have never had a "cease and desist" notice.

The amount of missed commercial/promotional opportunities we let pass really "grips my shlt"

For the brands I work with, it would be considered negligent.

I noticed that Pearlman is lamenting that he can't invest in as many sales and marketing staff as he would like - and that he feels that the potential of relegation is a constant barrier to commercial growth. For me, these are excuses - and very poor ones.

Take the above example, building presence and followership in other markets is a key goal. This requires localised content marketing and community building. There are groups (like the OP who are passionate enough to drive this and th club should be partnering with them). there are also third party agencies out there that can provide regional and local branding merchandising - all procured through our swans ecommerce site.

All simple stuff, but we're still in 1st gear.

Btw - I'm writing this sat in a cafe opposite the Man Utd shop in Chennai, India.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

While I'm a bit wary of bringing up the subject of Landon Donovan... on 08:14 - May 29 with 862 viewsEasternJack

While I'm a bit wary of bringing up the subject of Landon Donovan... on 08:09 - May 29 by EasternJack

The amount of missed commercial/promotional opportunities we let pass really "grips my shlt"

For the brands I work with, it would be considered negligent.

I noticed that Pearlman is lamenting that he can't invest in as many sales and marketing staff as he would like - and that he feels that the potential of relegation is a constant barrier to commercial growth. For me, these are excuses - and very poor ones.

Take the above example, building presence and followership in other markets is a key goal. This requires localised content marketing and community building. There are groups (like the OP who are passionate enough to drive this and th club should be partnering with them). there are also third party agencies out there that can provide regional and local branding merchandising - all procured through our swans ecommerce site.

All simple stuff, but we're still in 1st gear.

Btw - I'm writing this sat in a cafe opposite the Man Utd shop in Chennai, India.

As an add on - our own trust suffers from the same. They're in dire need of a qualified modern marcomms person to own their pr, recruitment/retention and comms. Feels like we're following the swans amateur model.

Add to that, our "best" football forum looks like something from the 90s and is not responsive to mobile platforms.

Still don't understand why the trust doesn't setup its own forum with a members only area
[Post edited 29 May 2017 8:19]

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

While I'm a bit wary of bringing up the subject of Landon Donovan... on 13:34 - May 29 with 769 viewswaynekerr55

While I'm a bit wary of bringing up the subject of Landon Donovan... on 04:02 - May 28 by Humpty

Grow up. They're trying to get support for the Swans in America.

Snidey comments as usual.

Ffs mun humpty, an intellectual behemoth like you should know that one should always take posts by Mr Fath with a pinch of sodium chloride

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024