Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borja Baston 18:26 - Nov 27 with 7661 viewsJFSwan

Where's he then ? McBurnie on the bench yesterday. Pundit for an Eibar game recently said they're desperately trying to replace his goals
Borja Baston on 23:25 - Nov 27 with 1789 viewsKrisP

Bony hadn't hit his stride yet at this point in his first season, some had written him off already. He came good in the end.
Borja Baston on 23:58 - Nov 27 with 1749 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Borja Baston on 23:25 - Nov 27 by KrisP

Bony hadn't hit his stride yet at this point in his first season, some had written him off already. He came good in the end.

He had ten goals for us by the end of November then got even better.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Borja Baston on 00:37 - Nov 28 with 1724 viewsGriffting

He needs to play off a big man, or play in a team where there is great movement around him. He lives off finding a yard in the box and being clinical. Problem is our style of play suits a Llorente type more than a Baston and there's no chance we're going 442 again after United.
Borja Baston on 01:31 - Nov 28 with 1689 viewsRogerstone

Driving an uber with ki in the back to scumdiff airport for a 1st class flight to s korea.

"Gylfi's on fire, your defence is terrified!"

Borja Baston on 07:54 - Nov 28 with 1615 viewsSmellyplumz

Borja Baston on 22:07 - Nov 27 by Gowerjack

Yet another in a long line of Jenkins f uck up signings.

Clearly not good enough.

( insert no striker can play without service comment here).

Insert Llorente is crap here !!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Borja Baston on 08:03 - Nov 28 with 1596 viewsDr_Winston

Borja Baston on 23:58 - Nov 27 by Joe_bradshaw

He had ten goals for us by the end of November then got even better.

Could probably just copy and paste that response to the "Bony was shit for the first few months!" nonsense that still somehow gets spouted.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Borja Baston on 08:38 - Nov 28 with 1544 viewspencoedjack

Borja Baston on 08:03 - Nov 28 by Dr_Winston

Could probably just copy and paste that response to the "Bony was shit for the first few months!" nonsense that still somehow gets spouted.

Indeed I find it amazing how may people post this ....
Borja Baston on 11:30 - Nov 28 with 1462 viewsFuggie

Borja Baston on 08:38 - Nov 28 by pencoedjack

Indeed I find it amazing how may people post this ....

Agree as well;

For the records

Bony's record for Swansea to 28 November 13 was
Played 20 (League - 11, Cap1Cup - 1, Europa - 8)
Goals 10 (League - 4, Cap1Cup - 1, Europa - 5)

Borja record for Swansea to 28 November 16 was
Played 8 (League 7, EFLCup -1)
Goals 1 (League 1)

It must be said that Bony did have a better attacking unit of players (and manager) to play with, more game time to get use to his teammates and weaker teams in the earlier Europa stages, whereas Borja was injured for the beginning of the season and has come into a team that was a right (and still is a) mess.

I would not write off Borja yet but do not see how he will be effective with Bob. We wait and see
Login to get fewer ads

Borja Baston on 11:51 - Nov 28 with 1417 viewsShonky

Salomon Rondon was gash for 6 months at WBA. He is on fire these days. Time takes time. I can see both Baston and Llorente being important for us this season.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2016 11:55]

Its just a ride...

Borja Baston on 11:55 - Nov 28 with 1412 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Borja Baston on 11:51 - Nov 28 by Shonky

Salomon Rondon was gash for 6 months at WBA. He is on fire these days. Time takes time. I can see both Baston and Llorente being important for us this season.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2016 11:55]

This was the massive gamble we took by not replacing Ayew's goals with proven Premier League pedigree.

We needed at least one of our Spanish strikers to hit the ground running and, as we have seen many times in the past, very good players need time to settle.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Borja Baston on 12:22 - Nov 28 with 1390 viewsKrisP

Borja Baston on 08:03 - Nov 28 by Dr_Winston

Do you not agree he was better after those first few months? I never said he was shit (and was often defending him at the time to some sitting around me) but it definitely took him time to settle into the PL, and he had the boost of banging in goals against the likes of Malmo.
Borja Baston on 22:04 - Nov 28 with 1233 viewsLoyal

Borja Baston on 20:15 - Nov 27 by Murph75

Makes me f**king sick this type of nonsense. An 18 year lad fighting on the front line is allowed to be homesick. Not some pampered tosser on 40K a week.

Rant over.

Yes Yes Yes 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024