Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Gylfi 22:49 - Dec 2 with 4389 viewsGundog

Thought this chap was just fecking outstanding tonight fair play

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Mr Gylfi on 22:50 - Dec 2 with 4376 viewsKingBony

Never stops does he?
Has it all, skill, assists, goals and what a team player!!

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Mr Gylfi on 22:53 - Dec 2 with 4330 viewsGundog

Just love watching this guy play, something magical about how quick he moves the ball.
God Tottenham have fecked up selling him eh!

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Mr Gylfi on 22:56 - Dec 2 with 4288 viewsJackfath

He's a fantastic player who gives everything for the cause. So pleased he's now a firm favourite here and our permanent player.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mr Gylfi on 22:56 - Dec 2 with 4292 viewsGiff

Excellent - be interesting to see stats on how much ground he actually covered.
Mr Gylfi on 23:08 - Dec 2 with 4181 viewslifelong

Love watching him play, such a clever player.
Mr Gylfi on 23:12 - Dec 2 with 4136 viewsKilkennyjack

What a player ! Talent - pure and simple.

Beware of the Risen People

Mr Gylfi on 23:29 - Dec 2 with 3998 viewsperchrockjack

A real Viking warrior.

Quite why Tottenham let him go is a mystery almost as much as signing vorm now utterly eclipsed by fab.
Great decisions made by club

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mr Gylfi on 00:01 - Dec 3 with 3899 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He runs his boll ocks off fair play .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Gylfi on 00:09 - Dec 3 with 3870 viewsLohengrin

This has to go down as one of the most successful instances of grand theft in history. There'll be blokes talking about this in the pubs forty years from now in much the same way as we talk about The Great Train Robbery now.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mr Gylfi on 00:14 - Dec 3 with 3848 viewsJack123

Mr Gylfi on 00:09 - Dec 3 by Lohengrin

This has to go down as one of the most successful instances of grand theft in history. There'll be blokes talking about this in the pubs forty years from now in much the same way as we talk about The Great Train Robbery now.

He never did nothing for spurs, but for us? ferk he look's committed.. Yjb

libera nos a malo

Mr Gylfi on 00:14 - Dec 3 with 3846 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mr Gylfi on 00:09 - Dec 3 by Lohengrin

Apart from the free kick which was outstanding and deserved a goal I didn't think he had one of his better games for us.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Mr Gylfi on 00:16 - Dec 3 with 3835 viewsParlay

Mr Gylfi on 00:14 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Apart from the free kick which was outstanding and deserved a goal I didn't think he had one of his better games for us.

What did you think of britton replacing shelvey?

Berk.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Mr Gylfi on 00:22 - Dec 3 with 3823 viewslifelong

Consider watching the game again, some of his passing and link up play was superb.
Mr Gylfi on 01:18 - Dec 3 with 3747 viewsJJJack

On the contrary. He's had a couple of average games of late...Citeh away and Palace. But tonight he was bang on the money and wouldn't look out of place in any Prem side. Superb performance.
Mr Gylfi on 04:04 - Dec 3 with 3677 viewsJethroJack

Siggy's gotta be one of the most intelligent footballers playing the game right now. Its a privilege to watch him play. He has a PhD of a footballing brain
Mr Gylfi on 09:10 - Dec 3 with 3354 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mr Gylfi on 00:16 - Dec 3 by Parlay

What did you think of britton replacing shelvey?

Berk.

A great move because Ki and Carroll shared the CDM role allowing Shelvey to spend a lot of time supporting Wilf. It's been known during games that defenders come on in place of strikers when protecting a lead. It doesn't mean they take up the striker's role does it?
Hope that answers your question , mr last word.

Mr Gylfi on 10:12 - Dec 3 with 3255 viewsperchrockjack

all about opinions then.
If he makes a mistake, watch him.

Also watch him as he leaves the field of play.

Not sure we deserve him really.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Mr Gylfi on 10:58 - Dec 3 with 3191 viewsParlay

Mr Gylfi on 09:10 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

A great move because Ki and Carroll shared the CDM role allowing Shelvey to spend a lot of time supporting Wilf. It's been known during games that defenders come on in place of strikers when protecting a lead. It doesn't mean they take up the striker's role does it?
Hope that answers your question , mr last word.

This was the comment which your obsession compelled you to disagree. Do you see any mention of position there? No.

Woukd you like me to post the next one in which i say Britton can then take up the defensive midfield role allowing Ki further forward AND YOU STILL DISAGREEING?

Or the one after where i offer a bet that when Shelvey is dropped then it will be for Britton and you still said the notion was ridiculous.

So either admit you were wrong like a man and i will take it as an apology or admit you are an obsessive troll so everyone can avoid you.

Wriggle wriggle. Berk.

Forum celebrity

Mr Gylfi on 11:14 - Dec 3 with 3156 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Mr Gylfi on 10:58 - Dec 3 by Parlay

This was the comment which your obsession compelled you to disagree. Do you see any mention of position there? No.

Woukd you like me to post the next one in which i say Britton can then take up the defensive midfield role allowing Ki further forward AND YOU STILL DISAGREEING?

Or the one after where i offer a bet that when Shelvey is dropped then it will be for Britton and you still said the notion was ridiculous.

So either admit you were wrong like a man and i will take it as an apology or admit you are an obsessive troll so everyone can avoid you.

Wriggle wriggle. Berk.

Oh dear, you seem to have lost the ability to read. Is it a result of your current mental breakdown? The way you hang on to the word "berk", which I did call you (though in hinsight it was cruel and I apologise) seems to indicate obsessive compulsive disorder. It's nothing to be ashamed of and counsellors and hypnotherapists can help you with this sort of thing.

It's truly not healthy to be so vindictive, even when such vindication (as you seem to have convinced yourself you have achieved although facts would state otherwise) is so desperately misplaced.

Please stop trolling me, I know you did this to an amusing extent on the Cardiff City online forum but this is getting way out of hand. Seek help before I put you on ignore.

Mr Gylfi on 11:24 - Dec 3 with 3134 viewsParlay

Mr Gylfi on 11:14 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Oh dear, you seem to have lost the ability to read. Is it a result of your current mental breakdown? The way you hang on to the word "berk", which I did call you (though in hinsight it was cruel and I apologise) seems to indicate obsessive compulsive disorder. It's nothing to be ashamed of and counsellors and hypnotherapists can help you with this sort of thing.

It's truly not healthy to be so vindictive, even when such vindication (as you seem to have convinced yourself you have achieved although facts would state otherwise) is so desperately misplaced.

Please stop trolling me, I know you did this to an amusing extent on the Cardiff City online forum but this is getting way out of hand. Seek help before I put you on ignore.

OCD is nothing like that, if you are going to play the awfully low card of mental health that tends to be trotted out on internet forums by sheer desperation from people backed into a corner by their own views, then at least get it right.

Nothing vindictive here plebby, you attacked me for saying Shelvey will be dropped now Britton is back to fitness, whether it was what you truly believed or because you have some obsession with me is irrelevant.

It means you are either a complete berk or an obsessive troll.

Deal with it.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2014 11:26]

Forum celebrity

Mr Gylfi on 12:54 - Dec 3 with 3034 viewsNaughty71

What I did notice and was very impressed by is the pressing that Gylfi does in the opponents half, there were a couple of occasions where he was chasing down the central defenders when they had the ball whilst most of our team were still in our half, if Montero and Routledge could follow suit and close off the wings, there would only be one way for the ball to go and that is back to the keeper.

If you keep that pressure up, eventually a mistake is made and you can profit from it, it also allows the midfield to push up out of the half, which I find, is a common problem with us at the moment, which is the apparent reluctance to immediately 'get up' the field after a clearance, we seem to hold position and wait for the inevitable ball back into our area.

Probably my only critism though, as apart from the few silly mistakes that are made during a football match, we look like a very tidy prospect for top 8 this year. With Southampton and West Ham playing well too, it means that 2 of the regular top 7-8 will be further down the pecking order. Spurs and Liverpool anyone?...

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

Mr Gylfi on 13:05 - Dec 3 with 3012 viewsFlashberryjack

All about opinions I suppose .....I thought Siggy was absolutely outstanding last night.
Maybe I know f*ck all about football.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mr Gylfi on 13:39 - Dec 3 with 2948 viewsLeonisGod

Mr Gylfi on 00:14 - Dec 3 by Jack123

He never did nothing for spurs, but for us? ferk he look's committed.. Yjb

Probably because we don't play him out wide on the left like they did. He was up against Eriksen and Lamela at Spurs, so always a tough ask. But here he can be a big fish in our little pond and really shine. Do we have strength in depth in that position though?
Mr Gylfi on 16:06 - Dec 3 with 2839 viewsAquinas

Whenever I've talked about Gylfi to a Liverpool fan, they always say Coutinho is better.

Madness. He had a great game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024