Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans 19:01 - Aug 1 with 15886 viewsswanseacityfan

SWANS: Gerhard Tremmel, Angel Rangel (c), Scott Tancock, Jazz Richards, Stephen Kingsley, Adam King, Lee Lucas, Nathan Dyer, Jefferson Montero, Josh Sheehan, Alex Samuel.

SUBS: Lukasz Fabianski, Liam Shephard, Raheem Hanley, Henry Jones, Alex Bray.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:12 - Aug 1 with 3125 viewsswanseacityfan

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:09 - Aug 1 by pontyjack

Chico Amat Emnes and Fulton

I read that Chico and Amat were fit.

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:14 - Aug 1 with 3084 viewspontyjack

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:11 - Aug 1 by phact0rri

what happened to Emnes?

Knee injury - similar to Leon
Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:16 - Aug 1 with 3019 viewsOldjack

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:11 - Aug 1 by phact0rri

what happened to Emnes?

Him and Leon may miss the start of the season due too knee injuries

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:17 - Aug 1 with 3011 views3swan

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:12 - Aug 1 by swanseacityfan

Thought I read they were back in training next week?
Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:17 - Aug 1 with 3003 viewspontyjack

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:12 - Aug 1 by swanseacityfan

Not according to the official site (article prieviewing tonight's game). Not in the squad for Reading
Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:18 - Aug 1 with 2981 viewsmax936

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:09 - Aug 1 by pontyjack

Chico Amat Emnes and Fulton

Cheers, forgot about Emnes and Fulton, didn't know about Chico or Amat though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:24 - Aug 1 with 2807 viewsswanseacityfan

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:17 - Aug 1 by pontyjack

Not according to the official site (article prieviewing tonight's game). Not in the squad for Reading

Ah ok. Thanks.

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:30 - Aug 1 with 2689 viewsGeoffThom

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:11 - Aug 1 by JonnyTheJack

It's pretty much our Under 21s out there.

Tomorrow will be a better representation of where we are obviously.

Sad thing is doesn't seem as if any of the 21s are near the first team hope monk isn't going to risk relying on them to force through this year to help the cause instead of bringing in players
Login to get fewer ads

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:33 - Aug 1 with 2648 viewsmonmouth

August 16th is the only time we'll find out where we are.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:36 - Aug 1 with 2587 viewsswanseacityfan

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:33 - Aug 1 by monmouth

August 16th is the only time we'll find out where we are.

Even then is too soon to see where we are. We are playing Man Utd away afterall.

It takes months before we know exactly where we are.

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:43 - Aug 1 with 2494 viewsicecoldjack

Was this game a worthwhile exercise ?

The Reading game is obviously priority for the Swans, i guess its good to give some of the young players a worthwhile test against proper professionals but thats the only logic i see in it .
Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:51 - Aug 1 with 2422 viewsphact0rri

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:43 - Aug 1 by icecoldjack

Was this game a worthwhile exercise ?

The Reading game is obviously priority for the Swans, i guess its good to give some of the young players a worthwhile test against proper professionals but thats the only logic i see in it .

Yeah I think its good to do a run against a professional squad to see if any of the younger players might be a good Sub if it comes to it. But not much fun for the supporters.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:57 - Aug 1 with 2363 viewsmonmouth

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:36 - Aug 1 by swanseacityfan

Even then is too soon to see where we are. We are playing Man Utd away afterall.

It takes months before we know exactly where we are.

Aye fair enough. It'll be the end of the season before we really know where we are

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 22:02 - Aug 1 with 2317 viewsicecoldjack

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 21:51 - Aug 1 by phact0rri

Yeah I think its good to do a run against a professional squad to see if any of the younger players might be a good Sub if it comes to it. But not much fun for the supporters.

Yeah thats probably the thinking behind it, it could also be a case of us having to put in a few more than Monk would have wanted due to some of the first team boys carrying injuries, making the squad a bit too weak to be competitive .
Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 17:58 - Aug 2 with 1520 viewsJBT95

Went to this game and am a bit annoyed with the club. At no stage did they ever say until Thursday morning this would be basically an U21 game.

I paid £53 for my parents, my sister and myself to go watch this, plus the hotel, travelling etc. Feels like a waste of money and of time looking back now.

If we had known it was going to be an U21 we would have gone to the Reading game.

Bournemouth was the most expensive away friendly too so on that alone it should have been the seniors.

Seems stupid to me we played a full team against two league two sides and when it comes to a very good championship side we put out the kids.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 18:00]
Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:10 - Aug 2 with 1490 viewsStarsky

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 17:58 - Aug 2 by JBT95

Went to this game and am a bit annoyed with the club. At no stage did they ever say until Thursday morning this would be basically an U21 game.

I paid £53 for my parents, my sister and myself to go watch this, plus the hotel, travelling etc. Feels like a waste of money and of time looking back now.

If we had known it was going to be an U21 we would have gone to the Reading game.

Bournemouth was the most expensive away friendly too so on that alone it should have been the seniors.

Seems stupid to me we played a full team against two league two sides and when it comes to a very good championship side we put out the kids.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2014 18:00]

A tad naive of you to think otherwise.
With 2 games in 2 days even I would have thought the first game would be the warm up for the 2nd game.
Also we've suffered more than our fair share of injuries.
Shame. If they had jumbo screens you could have watched those instead.

It's just the internet, init.

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:22 - Aug 2 with 1485 viewsJBT95

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:10 - Aug 2 by Starsky

A tad naive of you to think otherwise.
With 2 games in 2 days even I would have thought the first game would be the warm up for the 2nd game.
Also we've suffered more than our fair share of injuries.
Shame. If they had jumbo screens you could have watched those instead.

They've had two games in two days before and rotated.
Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:23 - Aug 2 with 1483 viewsStarsky

Official match day thread - Bournemouth V Swans on 20:22 - Aug 2 by JBT95

They've had two games in two days before and rotated.

Injuries though, injuries

It's just the internet, init.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024