Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm rich and gonna buy the club a new player. 20:03 - Jan 9 with 3029 viewsRancid

Tajul Arafat & Associate.
Level 3, Safeguards Business Centre,
Lot 6, Jalan 225, Section 51A,
46100 Petaling Jaya.

Dear Friend,

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me, since there was no previous communication between us. I am Barrister Mohan U. Kumaran, senior advocate Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. I found your contact information through your Country Public record while searching for a last name similar to my deceased client (Eng. Mac-Davis ****).

I would appreciate your cooperation in the claiming of fund left by my late client, since both of you share the same surname. Though you may not be his relative, but having the same surname guarantees your eligibility to be presented as the true beneficiary since there was no related heir left by my late client. I want to present you to the bank as the rightful beneficiary. The total amount is $10.2 Million (Ten Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only). This fund is about to be declared unserviceable by the holding bank as there was no indicated heir.

My proposition is to present you as the true beneficiary based on mutual percentages between us as soon as you comply positively to my proposal. I will provide all the legal documents to empower you as the rightful heir under a legitimate arrangement in accordance to the Malaysian law amended in 1997 towards beneficiary claim.

Please accept my sincere apology if this business proposition offends your moral ethics. But if you deem it fit to assist me, kindly contact me immediately via my private email (mohan.kumaranadv@hotmail.com), for further actions. Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
Barrister Mohan Unni Kumaran,
(Principal Attorney & Advocates).
[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 20:04]
I'm rich and gonna buy the club a new player. on 20:25 - Jan 9 with 2962 viewsexiledclaseboy

He's a barrister. Worse than nonces they are apparently. Steer clear mate.

Poll: Tory leader

I'm rich and gonna buy the club a new player. on 21:26 - Jan 9 with 2871 viewschrisr

But its $10 million, it must be real, he's not Nigerian royalty

SCFC The Original Welsh Premier Club
Poll: Did we compete well and improve peoples view of us in the Europa League?

I'm rich and gonna buy the club a new player. on 21:45 - Jan 9 with 2834 viewsgyrjack

How much u got to pay up front, or is it just yor bank details? Blimey, you could buy Tom Ince with yor share, and if he's shite he could mow the lawn and do the dishes for a few years lol
I'm rich and gonna buy the club a new player. on 22:35 - Jan 9 with 2753 viewsMan_Jolby

Seems legit.

Poll: Should use of E-cigs be permitted inside the Liberty on match days?

I'm rich and gonna buy the club a new player. on 11:19 - Jan 10 with 2548 viewsperchrockjack

I'm rich and gonna buy the club a new player. on 20:25 - Jan 9 by exiledclaseboy

He's a barrister. Worse than nonces they are apparently. Steer clear mate.

Im a bit worried seeing no capital for the at profession .

They are sadly a necessity at difficult times in our lives when you want them to do whatever it takes . Lady ones far better and have to say many are devilishly erotic to look at .
Solicitors sadly are people whom in an ideal world we could do without but iyts not and we cant

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024