Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Maddie Mccan 22:05 - Oct 14 with 18246 viewsJackfath

How come its taken 6 years for the pictures to be released? Seems very odd to me.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Maddie Mccan on 15:55 - Oct 15 with 1957 viewsAndy1300

Maddie Mccan on 13:51 - Oct 15 by perchrockjack

Its basic parenting to ensure your young uns are safe as possible.
As I said earlier, we always took ours everywhere and sometimes were a pain in the harris but no way would we ever contemplate leaving them alone at all ,especialy ina strange room.
That said, they are NOT responsible for the kids being snatched ,if indeed that is what happened.
People have come into a flat to abduct a child;they shouldnt have.

The McCanns are carrying this every day and I suppose you d have to be immensely strong or detached.

of course they have some responsibility, they left them alone....end of story!
[Post edited 15 Oct 2013 15:55]

Number 1 team in Wales

Maddie Mccan on 16:15 - Oct 15 with 1935 viewsperchrockjack

they did but its not

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Maddie Mccan on 16:19 - Oct 15 with 1921 viewsAndy1300

Maddie Mccan on 16:15 - Oct 15 by perchrockjack

they did but its not

as far as responsibility goes it is

Number 1 team in Wales

Maddie Mccan on 16:22 - Oct 15 with 1911 viewsperchrockjack

That is true .I was referring to the case itself

Maddie Mccan on 16:24 - Oct 15 with 1907 viewsWarwickHunt

Maddie Mccan on 15:41 - Oct 15 by perchrockjack

This is why the case is so baffling and lets face it fascinating. Its manna for the
media.

Without interviewing Gerry Mac yourself its hard to come to some definitive conclusion .
In cases like this and of murder the immediate and extended family are primary suspects as its a fact most murders have domestic backgrounds but McCann has played a Jack Hobbs straight bat throughout.

It was manna for the media until the McCanns employed the services of Carter-Ruck, the most feared libel law firm in the world...

ps Jack Hobbs was my great uncle, unfortunately I only inherited the LBW gene.
Maddie Mccan on 16:26 - Oct 15 with 1898 viewsperchrockjack

I knew you had class

Maddie Mccan on 17:03 - Oct 15 with 1869 viewsstevethejack

3 options:
1. She died accidentally & they are covering up.
2. She didn't die accidentally.
3. They were negligent leaving 3 children in an apartment while they were out having a meal and person or persons unknown abducted her.

If they hadn't been doctors and instead been a care assistant and a lorry driver they'd have been slaughtered by the media instead of being media darlings. They would also have been facing police charges for neglect.

I just hope that she is still alive and being cared for by her new parents, who are bound to be making a better job of it than the McCanns ever did.
Maddie Mccan on 17:43 - Oct 15 with 1844 viewsperchrockjack

1. was possibility but to dispose of her body would put them amongst the most evil and I doubt they are.
Arrogant but maybe not evil

Login to get fewer ads

Maddie Mccan on 17:46 - Oct 15 with 1838 viewsstonedroller

Maddie Mccan on 17:03 - Oct 15 by stevethejack

3 options:
1. She died accidentally & they are covering up.
2. She didn't die accidentally.
3. They were negligent leaving 3 children in an apartment while they were out having a meal and person or persons unknown abducted her.

If they hadn't been doctors and instead been a care assistant and a lorry driver they'd have been slaughtered by the media instead of being media darlings. They would also have been facing police charges for neglect.

I just hope that she is still alive and being cared for by her new parents, who are bound to be making a better job of it than the McCanns ever did.

lol looked after by her new parents, somehow i don't think Disney designed this story, she has more than likely met a painful and gruesome demise.

Sorry to be a realist.
Maddie Mccan on 18:10 - Oct 15 with 1817 viewsymaohyd

When Maddie first went missing I remember listening to Talk Sport when the very controversial presenter had a mid morning slot, Think he was called John Gaunt. He highlighted how the Mccan's were treated differently by the media, given their professional status, considering how seemingly negligent they were. I think at the time, there was another incident involving a child, from a working class background and they were slaughtered for their particular incident.

Personally, I don't think they had anything to do with the disappearance, however the story last night that Maddie asked where they were the previous night, beggars belief that they would do the same again.

Sadly they've paid the ultimate price. I don't think it will ever be solved or that the perpetrator will be brought to justice.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Maddie Mccan on 18:36 - Oct 15 with 1799 viewsjack_lord

"Sadly they've paid the ultimate price. I don't think it will ever be solved or that the perpetrator will be brought to justice." Possibly, as you said it was your opinion.

This happened in Portugal and perhaps the law is different there with regard to leaving children alone.

Under the Children and Young Persons Act 1933, parents in England and Wales can be prosecuted for wilful neglect if they leave a child unsupervised "in a manner likely to cause unnecessary suffering or injury to health". They would have been prosecuted if that happened in this country.

If they accidentally killed their child then they will suffer for the rest of their lives. If she was abducted then they will suffer the rest of their lives unless by some miracle plod solves this one. The investigation team have not exactly done themselves proud to this point.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Maddie Mccan on 18:40 - Oct 15 with 1789 viewsOldjack

Jeremy Kyle he'll get to the bottom of this

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Maddie Mccan on 18:40 - Oct 15 with 1788 viewsAndy1300

Maddie Mccan on 18:36 - Oct 15 by jack_lord

"Sadly they've paid the ultimate price. I don't think it will ever be solved or that the perpetrator will be brought to justice." Possibly, as you said it was your opinion.

This happened in Portugal and perhaps the law is different there with regard to leaving children alone.

Under the Children and Young Persons Act 1933, parents in England and Wales can be prosecuted for wilful neglect if they leave a child unsupervised "in a manner likely to cause unnecessary suffering or injury to health". They would have been prosecuted if that happened in this country.

If they accidentally killed their child then they will suffer for the rest of their lives. If she was abducted then they will suffer the rest of their lives unless by some miracle plod solves this one. The investigation team have not exactly done themselves proud to this point.

the law can be different all it likes, parental responsibility is universal

Number 1 team in Wales

Maddie Mccan on 19:01 - Oct 15 with 1767 viewsJackfath

I am not sure why the general public are still apportioning blame on her parents. The thing now is to try to solve the crime. If they are proved to have done something then they will suffer the consequences as I am sure they already are. Every day must be hell for them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Maddie Mccan on 19:11 - Oct 15 with 1759 viewsexiledclaseboy

Maddie Mccan on 19:01 - Oct 15 by Jackfath

I am not sure why the general public are still apportioning blame on her parents. The thing now is to try to solve the crime. If they are proved to have done something then they will suffer the consequences as I am sure they already are. Every day must be hell for them.

Made even more so because they have to live with the knowledge that whatever happened to Madeleine was at least partly (how much depends on your point of view) their fault.

Poll: Tory leader

Maddie Mccan on 19:12 - Oct 15 with 1666 viewsJackfath

Maddie Mccan on 19:11 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

Made even more so because they have to live with the knowledge that whatever happened to Madeleine was at least partly (how much depends on your point of view) their fault.

Agreed. But now it seems is the time to solve the crime, not blame her parents.

Maddie Mccan on 19:14 - Oct 15 with 1664 viewsllangyfelach

A couple of points from last night

Kate McCann - I would, even though she's guilty
Kirsty Young - I would, even though she dressed like a grandmother
Crimewatch - Not as good as it used to be

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Maddie Mccan on 19:14 - Oct 15 with 1661 viewsexiledclaseboy

Maddie Mccan on 19:12 - Oct 15 by Jackfath

Agreed. But now it seems is the time to solve the crime, not blame her parents.

The two are linked. One crime (the neglect of three pre-school age children by their parents) led to another (the apparent abduction of one of those kids). I don't see how they can be separated. It astonishes me how the McCanns have had such an easy ride from the media over this.

Maddie Mccan on 19:18 - Oct 15 with 1652 viewsJackfath

Maddie Mccan on 19:14 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

The two are linked. One crime (the neglect of three pre-school age children by their parents) led to another (the apparent abduction of one of those kids). I don't see how they can be separated. It astonishes me how the McCanns have had such an easy ride from the media over this.

I think if they ever found Maddie the media would then turn and we would see the sad demise of Kate Mccann.

Maddie Mccan on 20:17 - Oct 15 with 1616 viewsjack_lord

We were in Fuerteventura at the same time as this happened and every parent at our accommodation asked how could parents, in this day and age, leave their kids alone. They also said that if it had been any of them who left their own kids alone, the media would have crucified them which reflects what people have said on here.

Maddie Mccan on 20:25 - Oct 15 with 1606 viewsDyfnant

Hasn't taken long for this to descend to he usual blaming the parents for being 'professionals' and getting an easy ride.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Maddie Mccan on 20:26 - Oct 15 with 1602 viewsexiledclaseboy

Maddie Mccan on 20:25 - Oct 15 by Dyfnant

Hasn't taken long for this to descend to he usual blaming the parents for being 'professionals' and getting an easy ride.

What they do for a living is of no interest to me, the only thing I'm saying they're responsible for is wilful neglect in leaving three toddlers home alone while they went out on the lash.

Maddie Mccan on 20:28 - Oct 15 with 1598 viewsJackfath

Maddie Mccan on 20:26 - Oct 15 by exiledclaseboy

What they do for a living is of no interest to me, the only thing I'm saying they're responsible for is wilful neglect in leaving three toddlers home alone while they went out on the lash.

Yes we know.

Now, why do you think it's taken 6 years for the authorities to release the pictures which we've all seen over the news this last 48 hrs?

Maddie Mccan on 20:33 - Oct 15 with 1592 viewsexiledclaseboy

Maddie Mccan on 20:28 - Oct 15 by Jackfath

Yes we know.

Now, why do you think it's taken 6 years for the authorities to release the pictures which we've all seen over the news this last 48 hrs?

Lord knows. Very little about this case makes any sense at all.

Maddie Mccan on 20:34 - Oct 15 with 1588 viewsjack_lord

What is this "usual" you allude to?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024