Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should I be excited? 09:38 - Aug 16 with 2660 viewsChurchOfLes

Or is he just going to be talking about 1 or 2 more?

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/160812-london-call-in-315151.aspx

If it is, who do we think it is?
Should I be excited? on 09:44 - Aug 16 with 2628 viewsDANRANGER

I can't see them announcing a signing this way but who knows. I would imagine that Hughes is focusing totally on the Swansea game with the players we already have so not surprised it's quiet this week. That's not to say the board aren't working hard on signings but I imagine it will be nearer deadline day for further announcements.

Would hope they can shift JB and DJ to allow room for one more striker and I would still hope for a central midfielder and a centre half (not asking too much am I?)
Should I be excited? on 09:45 - Aug 16 with 2619 viewsVish

He will say we're always looking for good available players on the market.

However we won't overpay and the player must want to join our club.

Mark Hughes still wants to add to the squad which we're all working on, however our thoughts at the moment are on the first game of the season which we're all looking forward to.

As soon as there is movement in the transfer market, you'll hear it here, first and fastest.
Should I be excited? on 09:46 - Aug 16 with 2613 viewsdaveB

it's just a tease to make you listen, he's not going to name who we are signing, he'll just say we are in the market for more if the right player is avaliable etc
Should I be excited? on 10:24 - Aug 16 with 2536 viewsChurchOfLes

Should I be excited? on 09:46 - Aug 16 by daveB

it's just a tease to make you listen, he's not going to name who we are signing, he'll just say we are in the market for more if the right player is avaliable etc

I really hope that's not the case because London Call-In is pretty shitty, and I wouldn't want to listen to a whole episode.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024