Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea, I don't get it. 15:26 - Apr 5 with 4154 viewsChurchOfLes

Just got my ticket for Swansea next Wednesday.

Now can somebody clear this up, is there any truth in this Swansea playing beautiful football rumour that's going around?

It might be just me being jealous or blind because we came up at the same time but, I don't see it. When we were at their place I saw a lot of passing around the back four, it wasn't particularly pretty.

The way Adel took his goal in Saturday, now that my friends, that was beautiful... right?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Swansea, I don't get it. on 09:05 - Apr 6 with 808 viewsGloryHunter

I agree, it's lovely possession football and a joy to watch. Rangers used to play like that - just watch the video of the 1 - 4 win at Old Trafford. It was pass, pass, pass. The only way Man U could get the ball off us was to foul, and then, instead of lumping the free kick forward, we just carried on passing it. Beautiful.
Swansea, I don't get it. on 11:33 - Apr 6 with 782 viewsTGRRRSSS

Swansea, I don't get it. on 09:05 - Apr 6 by GloryHunter

I agree, it's lovely possession football and a joy to watch. Rangers used to play like that - just watch the video of the 1 - 4 win at Old Trafford. It was pass, pass, pass. The only way Man U could get the ball off us was to foul, and then, instead of lumping the free kick forward, we just carried on passing it. Beautiful.

yes but in that game we actually attacked and looked threatening, Swansea mostly hit long balls when it comes to actually attacking, the tiki taka stuff is going backwards and sideways,m rarely does it actually get them attacking as it's slow and ponderous without much thought as to what they are doing beyond the next pass.
Barcelona it ain't.
Swansea, I don't get it. on 11:41 - Apr 6 with 777 viewsJamie

As already mentioned, the overwhelming majority of their possession is in their own half. Not much use passing sideways and backwards if you want to win games.

Also worth pointing out amongst all the Rodgers todger tickling that the core of that squad is Sousa's playing football Martinez instilled.
Swansea, I don't get it. on 11:43 - Apr 6 with 775 viewsJonDoeman

Swansea, I don't get it. on 11:41 - Apr 6 by Jamie

As already mentioned, the overwhelming majority of their possession is in their own half. Not much use passing sideways and backwards if you want to win games.

Also worth pointing out amongst all the Rodgers todger tickling that the core of that squad is Sousa's playing football Martinez instilled.

"the overwhelming majority of their possession is in their own half. Not much use passing sideways and backwards if you want to win games. "
===========================================================
Hard to score when you haven't got the ball though!

It Is What It Is !!

Swansea, I don't get it. on 20:10 - Apr 6 with 756 viewsBazWoT

Swansea, I don't get it. on 11:43 - Apr 6 by JonDoeman

"the overwhelming majority of their possession is in their own half. Not much use passing sideways and backwards if you want to win games. "
===========================================================
Hard to score when you haven't got the ball though!

They have the ball loads but don't score coz it's all across the back four, as mentioned.

Watched them tonight and against Spurs and they are yawnsville.

Hope they "outplay" us and we beat them. They can have the football plaudits, we'll take the points, thanks.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024