Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just done the predictor thingy on bbc 08:39 - Apr 2 with 1435 viewsloftboy

Did it as honestly as possible had us finish on 38 and 5th bottom ahead of Bolton and Blackburn by 3 points, interestingly only 2 behind Norwich. The ten points I got from Swansea , westbrom, Stoke and a point against spurs.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 08:48 - Apr 2 with 1410 viewsCanadaRanger

I got the same...
Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 09:05 - Apr 2 with 1385 viewsBromleyHoop

I got the same result; wins against the same teams and a draw against Citeh (a meaningless match for them!) We survived on the last day with Villa going down along with Wigan and Wolves.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 09:18 - Apr 2 with 1366 viewsKevinPR

Bolton 40 pts -26
QPR 36 -19
Villa 35 -19
---------------
Bburn 35 -25
Wigan 32 -33
Wolves 22 -49
Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 10:13 - Apr 2 with 1292 viewsrcap

We can beat Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea at home, but lose to Wolves and Norwich. Nothing so far this season has gone on the "predictable" results...
Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 10:32 - Apr 2 with 1261 viewsdaveB

i've given up on predicting QPR, we are just as likely to win on Sunday then lose to Swansea and West Brom as the other way around.
Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 10:51 - Apr 2 with 1215 viewsbarbicanranger

Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 10:32 - Apr 2 by daveB

i've given up on predicting QPR, we are just as likely to win on Sunday then lose to Swansea and West Brom as the other way around.

i love these threads, the positivity is good
Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 11:19 - Apr 2 with 1164 viewsQPR1882

Did it as honestly as possible ..................

This is so hard,we can be as honest as we want,but would anyone have put us down as losing at home to Wolves or winning at home against both Arsenal and Liverpool.

QPR have always been so unpredictable,i can see us beating Spurs and losing to Stoke.

It is going to be a bumpy ride but still confident we will avoid the drop.
Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 11:43 - Apr 2 with 1120 viewsNorthLondonR

15 Bolton -32 39
16 QPR -20 38
17 Blackburn -27 36

18 Villa -20 34
19 Wigan -38 34
20 Wolves -51 23
Login to get fewer ads

Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 11:56 - Apr 2 with 1090 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I have us going down by a point and a goal, but getting nothng against the Baggies, and only a draw at home to Spurs.

Survival is still very possible.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 11:59 - Apr 2 with 1080 viewsdaveB

Villa must be getting a bit worried, they looked safe a few weeks ago but us and Bolton picking up wins has dragged them into it. If they lose at home to Bolton they will be in right shit.
Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 13:05 - Apr 2 with 969 viewssuperhooper83

i had us staying up on goal difference over Bolton. Thats with a draw at west brom and a draw against tottenham. Wins over stoke and swansea. a heavy defeat sunday 4-1 and a loss of 3-1 to city last day also the same scoreline against the scum. Bolton Wigan and Wolves down. Didnt get wolves gaining a single point from their remaining games lol. Finishing on a 22 point mark. Had UTD winning the league comfortably in the end aswell by quite some margin of about 6-7 points. The scum finishing outside the top 4 aswell with arsenal in 3rd and Tottenham 4th. The main this is tho that we match what our enemys do on a weekly basis to remain in touch. Im SLIGHTLY optimistic but i wont get carried away. Im looking forward to my first visit of Old Trafford on sunday tho. :)
Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 13:28 - Apr 2 with 911 viewsLondon_Pride

I am pleased to advise all that we stayed up with 38 points (one point ahead of Blackburn who had a slightly better goal difference). We lost 4-2 at Man City on the last day but thankfully Chelsea squeezed past Blackburn 2-1 after being 0-1 at half time.

Don't know what all the fuss was about.
Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 13:35 - Apr 2 with 893 viewsBacon_1977

Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 13:05 - Apr 2 by superhooper83

i had us staying up on goal difference over Bolton. Thats with a draw at west brom and a draw against tottenham. Wins over stoke and swansea. a heavy defeat sunday 4-1 and a loss of 3-1 to city last day also the same scoreline against the scum. Bolton Wigan and Wolves down. Didnt get wolves gaining a single point from their remaining games lol. Finishing on a 22 point mark. Had UTD winning the league comfortably in the end aswell by quite some margin of about 6-7 points. The scum finishing outside the top 4 aswell with arsenal in 3rd and Tottenham 4th. The main this is tho that we match what our enemys do on a weekly basis to remain in touch. Im SLIGHTLY optimistic but i wont get carried away. Im looking forward to my first visit of Old Trafford on sunday tho. :)

Done the same and I have us being relegated on Goal Diff.

Blackburn 38pts -20gd
Bolton 38pts -25gd
Villa 36pts -16gd
---------------------------------------
QPR 36pts -20gd
Wigan 30pts
Wolves 23pts

Blackburn 10pts 8 games
Bolton 9pts 8 Games
Villa 3pts 8 games
QPR 8pts 7 games
Wigan 2pts 7 games
Wolves 1pt 7 games
Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 16:12 - Apr 2 with 797 viewsSuperhoops2808

Thing is, how many people would have jumped at the chance of 7 points from our last 3 home games?

The problem is, as we start to get to grips and win so are others. Got to hope that its now a 5 way race for 2 places. Wolves are down in my opinion after the way Johnson behaved.

I watched most of the Spurs game yesterday and if we stick to our game plan and continue to press like we did on Saturday, rather than sit back we will get 9 points from our last 3 home games. That, IMO will see us safe!!
Just done the predictor thingy on bbc on 16:25 - Apr 2 with 781 viewsJamie

Blackburn - 36 (-26)
Bolton - 36 (-28)
--------------------
QPR - 35 (-26)
Wigan - 31 (-34)
Wolves - 24 (-46)

An unexpected result against one of the top 4 clubs would be the swinger.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024