Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2024-2025 Strike force 10:49 - Jul 16 with 1402 viewsandoverpedro

Armstrong, Mara, Stewart, are these 3 good enough to score the goals that will keep us up this time, this was the problem last time we couldnt score goals.

we have swapped Adams for Stewart . who else do we need that we can afford to keep us up:
i think we need a target man as we have always done well when we have had one such as Pelle, SRL. Beattie, Dowie, Rideout, Crouch, Clarke who is out there that we can afford ?
2024-2025 Strike force on 11:10 - Jul 16 with 1356 viewsDorsetIan

Armstrong couldn't cut it the last time we were in the Premier League. He deserves another chance given just how good he was last year but I'm not holding my breath.

Mara...err...

Stewart - who knows...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

2024-2025 Strike force on 11:24 - Jul 16 with 1327 viewsandoverpedro

2024-2025 Strike force on 11:10 - Jul 16 by DorsetIan

Armstrong couldn't cut it the last time we were in the Premier League. He deserves another chance given just how good he was last year but I'm not holding my breath.

Mara...err...

Stewart - who knows...

Armando Broja at the right price £10-15m
2024-2025 Strike force on 11:49 - Jul 16 with 1295 viewsButty101

2024-2025 Strike force on 11:10 - Jul 16 by DorsetIan

Mara...err...

Stewart - who knows...

I reckon Stewart will end up out on loan.

Adams still hasnt gone has he?

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

2024-2025 Strike force on 13:55 - Jul 17 with 1159 viewsandoverpedro

2024-2025 Strike force on 11:49 - Jul 16 by Butty101

Adams wants to move on and increase his salary good luck to him was hardly prolific in the prem last time out missed so many sittters thanks for help getting back up.

We needs someone who can drawer players away like pelle and SRL used to, to allow others to score . Stewart is untested but good luck to him might be the finisher we need but we need more:

Tall Paul doesnt want to be here . so we have to get someone in like Weghorst or Broja
2024-2025 Strike force on 14:10 - Jul 17 with 1124 views1teeminants

2024-2025 Strike force on 13:55 - Jul 17 by andoverpedro

Adams wants to move on and increase his salary good luck to him was hardly prolific in the prem last time out missed so many sittters thanks for help getting back up.

We needs someone who can drawer players away like pelle and SRL used to, to allow others to score . Stewart is untested but good luck to him might be the finisher we need but we need more:

Tall Paul doesnt want to be here . so we have to get someone in like Weghorst or Broja

As I said before we can’t afford a proven decent premier league striker. We need to find another Sadio Mane from somewhere( as in unproven at the time of purchase but huge potential )otherwise we’re in trouble I think.

Adams, Armstrong and Mara not good enough for Premier league it’s been proven. Who knows what Stewart will bring .

Play Alcaraz up front in friendlies see what happens.
[Post edited 17 Jul 14:21]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

2024-2025 Strike force on 14:40 - Jul 17 with 1089 viewsPatfromPoole

Didn’t Adams effectively leave on 30th June?

I guess we may have come to an agreement whereby he can still train with us, that’s if he isn’t on a break due to having been at the Euros.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

2024-2025 Strike force on 15:09 - Jul 17 with 1050 viewsSonicBoom

Not sure we could our faith in Broja. He wasn't prolific last time, he just had one little purple patch and then he couldn't get in the team. He went back to Chelsea and didn't get a game there. Chelsea will be happy to get him off their wage bill but I still don't think that means he will be good for us.
2024-2025 Strike force on 16:21 - Jul 17 with 990 viewsSaintNick

Adams ceased to be a Southampton player on July 1st so technically he has gone

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Login to get fewer ads

2024-2025 Strike force on 21:20 - Jul 17 with 886 viewsmushinexile

Mara? MARA! NOT A FARKING CHANCE!
2024-2025 Strike force on 21:29 - Jul 17 with 861 viewsfelly1

I would have taken a punt on Ings but I know that's not popular with most fans.
Or try the Palace way of having a collection of attackers who all contribute 5 /10 goals rather than pin your hopes on one saviour.
2024-2025 Strike force on 09:47 - Jul 18 with 729 viewssaint901

Armstrong had a good season and although he fell short the last time we were PL, deserves an opportunity.

Stewart is more a provider of chances than a scorer and I worry about his ability to stay fit.

Edozie looks a little too lightweight for me and does not seem to have kicked on in terms of physical or playing prowess.

I'd play my U14 centre forward for Saints before picking Mara.

The lack of a 12 or 15 goal a season striker is a worry.

It seems that RM has spent money on defence and plans on boring the opposition into a stupor to allow the ball to be walked into the net and therefore does not need more strikers.
2024-2025 Strike force on 10:23 - Jul 18 with 704 viewsPatfromPoole

2024-2025 Strike force on 09:47 - Jul 18 by saint901

Armstrong had a good season and although he fell short the last time we were PL, deserves an opportunity.

Stewart is more a provider of chances than a scorer and I worry about his ability to stay fit.

Edozie looks a little too lightweight for me and does not seem to have kicked on in terms of physical or playing prowess.

I'd play my U14 centre forward for Saints before picking Mara.

The lack of a 12 or 15 goal a season striker is a worry.

It seems that RM has spent money on defence and plans on boring the opposition into a stupor to allow the ball to be walked into the net and therefore does not need more strikers.

Stewart was a pretty prolific goalscorer at Sunderland.

We definitely need to add at least one striker, but I think a strikeforce with Stewart (if fit), Alcaraz and Adam Armstrong with back-up from the likes of Lallana and Aribo isn't the worst starting-point to have.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

2024-2025 Strike force on 11:16 - Jul 18 with 690 viewssaint901

Not sure if Alcaraz will get a start as RM seems not to like the fact that he's prepared to risk a pass that might get intercepted.

LLalana is not a 90 minute player in the PL. He also needs somebody alongside him who can win the ball and give it to him.

Aribo I do like but I'm not sure where his best position is.
2024-2025 Strike force on 13:33 - Aug 16 with 354 viewsandoverpedro

If Ben Brereton Diaz can stay fit i think he is a better finisher that Adams so an upgrade there As we do create chances , Mara will hopefully leave as he just dosent cut it over here . Ross stewart may be a surprise package ( actually play a game) we do lack a target man like i said before .
2024-2025 Strike force on 14:22 - Aug 16 with 273 viewsBerber

2024-2025 Strike force on 13:33 - Aug 16 by andoverpedro

If Ben Brereton Diaz can stay fit i think he is a better finisher that Adams so an upgrade there As we do create chances , Mara will hopefully leave as he just dosent cut it over here . Ross stewart may be a surprise package ( actually play a game) we do lack a target man like i said before .

Being a target was something that Adams did moderately well, even if he couldn’t direct the headers from defensive clearances. Unless it is Stewart, I don’t see that ability in any of the current or prospective players.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024