Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Newcastle away 13:12 - Jul 15 with 1123 viewsSalisburySaint

Euros over so new season beckons

Tickets for first game on sale on Wednesday

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/newcastle-vs-southampton
Newcastle away on 16:18 - Jul 19 with 868 viewsSalisburySaint

Sales impressive so far 4 blocks sold out in 2 days, around 2,500 sold so far.

So feel good factor stiill there at moment from last season
[Post edited 19 Jul 16:20]
Newcastle away on 07:12 - Jul 26 with 536 viewsSalisburySaint

Newcastle away on 16:18 - Jul 19 by SalisburySaint

Sales impressive so far 4 blocks sold out in 2 days, around 2,500 sold so far.

So feel good factor stiill there at moment from last season
[Post edited 19 Jul 16:20]

Just 4 tickets left this morning, so 3,200 tickets sold for this game

By far the biggest Saints turn out I would think we’ve ever taken to Newcastle
Newcastle away on 09:29 - Jul 26 with 440 viewsSaintNick

Newcastle away on 07:12 - Jul 26 by SalisburySaint

Just 4 tickets left this morning, so 3,200 tickets sold for this game

By far the biggest Saints turn out I would think we’ve ever taken to Newcastle

I would agree with that, the trip to Tyneside is a bit of a dichotomy, on one hand you have a fair few Saints fans who like to go up there for the weekend, but on the other, far few away regulars who usually go up and back again on the day actually bother.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Newcastle away on 09:44 - Jul 26 with 432 viewsSouthamptonfan

Just goes to show that we have the numbers, when fans are being treated well. The consensus when I talk to fans is one of optimism and that they all loved last year and the efforts RM and the team put in. And I have to agree. I like this team and even with the valid concerns about tactics, I like this manager. He is honest, genuine and has potential. The way the players interacted with the fans at Eastleigh was friendly and a breath of fresh air. The fans are onside, and dare I say it, we are a big club. 3200 fans all the way up there is impressive. This is also the first time I can remember a season ticket waiting list! I have always said, give the fans something to cheer, a team that gives its all, something to get behind and the fans will be there. The West Brom game and Wembley proved just what the Saints fans can do. It's up to the club and the players to give us what we want (effort, determination on the pitch, care for the fans). And that is what they are doing.
[Post edited 26 Jul 9:49]

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Newcastle away on 10:39 - Jul 26 with 398 viewssaintwizzler

Newcastle away on 09:44 - Jul 26 by Southamptonfan

Just goes to show that we have the numbers, when fans are being treated well. The consensus when I talk to fans is one of optimism and that they all loved last year and the efforts RM and the team put in. And I have to agree. I like this team and even with the valid concerns about tactics, I like this manager. He is honest, genuine and has potential. The way the players interacted with the fans at Eastleigh was friendly and a breath of fresh air. The fans are onside, and dare I say it, we are a big club. 3200 fans all the way up there is impressive. This is also the first time I can remember a season ticket waiting list! I have always said, give the fans something to cheer, a team that gives its all, something to get behind and the fans will be there. The West Brom game and Wembley proved just what the Saints fans can do. It's up to the club and the players to give us what we want (effort, determination on the pitch, care for the fans). And that is what they are doing.
[Post edited 26 Jul 9:49]

Hopefully the mood is the same after the Bournemouth game.
The one thing that dicates the mood is the results.
There are no easy games, but our first 6 games are ‘favourable’.

WE MARCH ON

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024