Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russell Martin To Do Q & A Session At Totton 21:18 - Jul 12 with 838 viewsSaintNick

He is going to take a few questions in the function suite at the Snows Stadium at 2pm apparently

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Russell Martin To Do Q & A Session At Totton on 11:35 - Jul 14 with 655 viewssaintwizzler

Did this happen hun?

What the hell is there left to ask now the away fans have been moved!?

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Russell Martin To Do Q & A Session At Totton on 14:01 - Jul 14 with 617 viewsSouthamptonfan

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Russell Martin To Do Q & A Session At Totton on 15:43 - Jul 14 with 579 viewsericofarabia

Russell Martin To Do Q & A Session At Totton on 11:35 - Jul 14 by saintwizzler

Did this happen hun?

Ground Expansion ?
Russell Martin To Do Q & A Session At Totton on 08:38 - Jul 17 with 442 viewsareasix

I felt he was quite open with his answers and that he gave an indication that reinforcements were still planned when someone asked re scoring more goals and letting in less goals.
Russell Martin To Do Q & A Session At Totton on 08:59 - Jul 17 with 421 viewsSaintNick

Russell Martin To Do Q & A Session At Totton on 11:35 - Jul 14 by saintwizzler

Did this happen hun?

It did happen, he was quite relaxed but in truth said very little, but then again what could he say, he couldn't reel off a list of transfer targets or give a personal opinion in public about a member of his squad.

A nice little unscripted off the cuff PR piece where for once the questions werent vetted.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Russell Martin To Do Q & A Session At Totton on 12:58 - Jul 17 with 365 viewsyateleysaint

Russell Martin To Do Q & A Session At Totton on 08:59 - Jul 17 by SaintNick

It did happen, he was quite relaxed but in truth said very little, but then again what could he say, he couldn't reel off a list of transfer targets or give a personal opinion in public about a member of his squad.

A nice little unscripted off the cuff PR piece where for once the questions werent vetted.

He’s going up in my estimation as last season I thought he was a bit of a knob (and he would probably say the same about me) but now I find I’m slowly warming to him.

You cannot reason a person out of something they were not reasoned into.

Russell Martin To Do Q & A Session At Totton on 17:24 - Jul 17 with 297 viewssledger

hes been a different more flexible manager since the tw@t wilcox cleared his desk
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024