Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory MP for Montgomeryshire 19:20 - Jun 13 with 1602 viewsbuilthjack

The stupid bugger put a large bet on an election being called for July 4th. He put the bet on a few days before Sooknackered called the election.
It so happens that Craig Williams is a very close Parliamentary aide to Sooknackered. In fact he is the closest.
He stood to gain a large sum of money, but the Gambling Commission have stepped in.
Fool.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 19:54 - Jun 13 with 1053 viewsWhiterockin

A complete and utter fool and should have the book thrown at him. But just a point from the post above, the bet was July not specifically 4th July and it was £100 at 5/1 set to win £500, not exactly a fortune.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 21:45 - Jun 13 with 991 viewsRobbie

Against the bigger picture of corruption and lies coming from Westminster this is minor.

Yes he is a small cog in a big wheel but will his peers now have the same scrutiny put into their financial dealings , we all know the answer to that .

Whether he is booted out or given a slapped wrist I do not really care .
He will be made a scapegoat and get massive critisism from all sides including The Tories .
Good luck with all the incoming finger pointing .

Footballers and Cricketers are all at it , in their case using a Third Party to place bets or using online gambling .

Surely this guy was not dull enough to wander into Ladbrokes and put a ton over the counter under the eye of CCTV .

There again he is a Politician , they all make errors of judgement .
[Post edited 13 Jun 21:46]
Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 21:54 - Jun 13 with 971 viewsbuilthjack

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 19:54 - Jun 13 by Whiterockin

A complete and utter fool and should have the book thrown at him. But just a point from the post above, the bet was July not specifically 4th July and it was £100 at 5/1 set to win £500, not exactly a fortune.

A gain of £500 from insider knowledge. Totally wrong and very foolish.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 22:05 - Jun 13 with 954 viewsWhiterockin

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 21:54 - Jun 13 by builthjack

Agreed totally wrong and completely stupid, but let's not pretend this was a massive bet and he was going to make a considerable amount of money.

Which is worse. A stupid Conservative MP receiving a £500 win on a bet he shouldn't have placed. Or a Labour leader of the Senedd taking a £200,000 bung he shouldn't have received.
[Post edited 13 Jun 22:12]

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 22:23 - Jun 13 with 919 viewsbuilthjack

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 22:05 - Jun 13 by Whiterockin

Agreed totally wrong and completely stupid, but let's not pretend this was a massive bet and he was going to make a considerable amount of money.

Which is worse. A stupid Conservative MP receiving a £500 win on a bet he shouldn't have placed. Or a Labour leader of the Senedd taking a £200,000 bung he shouldn't have received.
[Post edited 13 Jun 22:12]

Or the Tories taking £15million off a doner and giving him £400million worth of contracts.
That’s 75 times , yes 75 times, more than Gethins lump.
All wrong yes.

The thread is about Sunaks main aide having inside knowledge , being told by Sunak about the election, and going out and placing a £100 bet, knowing he was guaranteed a £500 payout.
You rethink that’s ok? Dear me.

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 22:31 - Jun 13 with 911 viewsraynor94

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 22:23 - Jun 13 by builthjack

Or the Tories taking £15million off a doner and giving him £400million worth of contracts.
All wrong yes.

The thread is about Sunaks main aide having inside knowledge , being told by Sunak about the election, and going out and placing a £100 bet, knowing he was guaranteed a £500 payout.

I think the bloke is a total tool, but if he did really have insider knowledge what was the point in betting £100 to win £500 hardly life changing.

It will be interesting to see if the 4th of July is on his betting slip

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 22:38 - Jun 13 with 898 viewsbuilthjack

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 22:31 - Jun 13 by raynor94

I think the bloke is a total tool, but if he did really have insider knowledge what was the point in betting £100 to win £500 hardly life changing.

It will be interesting to see if the 4th of July is on his betting slip

Nobody, nobody at all, predicted a July election. Nobody.
Yet Sunaks main aide put a bet on it to gain £500.
Wake up Mun.

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 22:45 - Jun 13 with 891 viewsraynor94

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 22:38 - Jun 13 by builthjack

Nobody, nobody at all, predicted a July election. Nobody.
Yet Sunaks main aide put a bet on it to gain £500.
Wake up Mun.

Well why only put £100 on it, £500 is chicken feed to him, as I said it will be interesting did he name the day, if he did I would imagine criminal proceedings will be opened

Login to get fewer ads

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 22:51 - Jun 13 with 890 viewsbuilthjack

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 22:45 - Jun 13 by raynor94

Well why only put £100 on it, £500 is chicken feed to him, as I said it will be interesting did he name the day, if he did I would imagine criminal proceedings will be opened

It is a criminal offence yes, under section 42 of the gambling act.

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 23:50 - Jun 13 with 856 viewssons_of_omri

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 21:45 - Jun 13 by Robbie

Against the bigger picture of corruption and lies coming from Westminster this is minor.

Yes he is a small cog in a big wheel but will his peers now have the same scrutiny put into their financial dealings , we all know the answer to that .

He will be made a scapegoat and get massive critisism from all sides including The Tories .

Footballers and Cricketers are all at it , in their case using a Third Party to place bets or using online gambling .

Surely this guy was not dull enough to wander into Ladbrokes and put a ton over the counter under the eye of CCTV .

Well, at least when he loses his seat he’ll have a few hundred quid in winnings. Keeerching!
Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 00:04 - Jun 14 with 855 viewsmajorraglan

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 21:45 - Jun 13 by Robbie

From what I’ve read in a newspaper article, he placed the bet via an online account he has with the bookies. I’ve no idea what info you need to provide an account like that, but the bet apparently set the alarm bells ringing at Ladbrookscat it was unusual. If he’s told them he’s an MP when he opened the account and then used the account to place the bet, yes duller than dishwater! The fact that he’s one of the PM’ s main aides his scary.
Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 01:07 - Jun 14 with 845 viewsRobbie

Just catching up on the news , seems some Welsh AM Laura Anne Jones has been fiddling her travel allowances , get as much expenses as you can on my fuel allowance please .

Never heard of her , no interest but another freeloader in the Sennedd and yet they want more on the gravy train in Cardiff Bay .

Words fail me on inept and useless our elected Politicians are a joke alas .

July 4th and I will vote whatever happens , somehow and somewhere there must be a decent guy to run The UK .

Or Woman , PC correct .
Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 07:23 - Jun 14 with 794 viewsYrAlarch

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 01:07 - Jun 14 by Robbie

Just catching up on the news , seems some Welsh AM Laura Anne Jones has been fiddling her travel allowances , get as much expenses as you can on my fuel allowance please .

Never heard of her , no interest but another freeloader in the Sennedd and yet they want more on the gravy train in Cardiff Bay .

Words fail me on inept and useless our elected Politicians are a joke alas .

July 4th and I will vote whatever happens , somehow and somewhere there must be a decent guy to run The UK .

Or Woman , PC correct .

Having just seen a series of emails Ms Jones, exchanged with an aide, I despair. This woman is a well paid, well compensated, representative of us, the people who are ultimately picking up the bill. How could she stoop so low (a rhetorical question) and how many others in the Senedd are at it (not a rhetorical question).
It's no wonder potential voters are generally so cynical and are not bothering to turn out in an election. But the answer actually is to bother and vote these people out.
Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 08:44 - Jun 14 with 773 viewsWhiterockin

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 22:23 - Jun 13 by builthjack

All wrong yes.

Personally I think a bung to an individual is totally different to a bung to a political party. The Conservatives get it from companies and Labour get it from unions. Did Labour really show their manifesto to the unions for approval before making it public. Dear me.

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 09:19 - Jun 14 with 750 viewsonehunglow

We are not far away from Conservative ignominy.
Can’t wait for the new Labour government
Yeah baby

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 15:27 - Jun 14 with 671 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 21:54 - Jun 13 by builthjack

It's all a matter of degrees. This is several dgrees les than Gethings 200k and a whole shedload of degrees less than Zahawi but it is still wrong. He must have known it was coming even if he wasn't day specific.

The bigger picture for me is A) if he does/did something as stupid as this then he is not fit to be an MP because his judgement is highly questionable and B)He did this and I bet there are plenty others who never get caught.

Politics in this country eh,if they're not outright corrupt they are totally stupid.
Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 16:51 - Jun 14 with 647 viewsbuilthjack

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 15:27 - Jun 14 by SullutaCreturned

It's all a matter of degrees. This is several dgrees les than Gethings 200k and a whole shedload of degrees less than Zahawi but it is still wrong. He must have known it was coming even if he wasn't day specific.

The bigger picture for me is A) if he does/did something as stupid as this then he is not fit to be an MP because his judgement is highly questionable and B)He did this and I bet there are plenty others who never get caught.

Politics in this country eh,if they're not outright corrupt they are totally stupid.

Not quite as much as the £15million donation given to the Tories for a £400million contracts either.

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 17:01 - Jun 14 with 644 viewsmajorraglan

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 15:27 - Jun 14 by SullutaCreturned

Technically it appears what Gething did was within the rules, while it may have been legal I reckon it comes up well short when it comes to being morally and ethical and it makes one think WTF is going on. As far as I am concerned Gething should be out on his ear.

As for the guy who’s donated £15m to the Conservatives, it does beg questions. It’s a huge donation and he’s got contracts worth over £400m. He’s not the only donor who has contracts with the government and who is making big contributions.
Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 16:14 - Jun 15 with 585 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 17:01 - Jun 14 by majorraglan

Technically it appears what Gething did was within the rules, while it may have been legal I reckon it comes up well short when it comes to being morally and ethical and it makes one think WTF is going on. As far as I am concerned Gething should be out on his ear.

As for the guy who’s donated £15m to the Conservatives, it does beg questions. It’s a huge donation and he’s got contracts worth over £400m. He’s not the only donor who has contracts with the government and who is making big contributions.

The whole system is corrupt. Donations for contracts or favours, doing certain things for political leaders which gets you into the House of Lords (House of deceivers more like) and all this filters down to lower level politcs too.

We have too many politicians by a long way, too many in Westminster and then there's the devolved governments and here in Wales we have 22 local authorities when 5 or 6 would do.

When people ask where is all the money going then look at how many MP's/MS's/MSP's/MLA's or local councillors there are, how much money they get/waste or hand out in contracts to companies who are bad value and there is your answer.
Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 16:30 - Jun 15 with 581 viewsonehunglow

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 16:51 - Jun 14 by builthjack

Not quite as much as the £15million donation given to the Tories for a £400million contracts either.

But it’s still the same principle
Hope you’re not saving for your pension too much as Ms Reece’s gonna pull your pants down .
Yeah, with Tories gone and Nige and reform the opposition it’s gonna be a great future .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 23:23 - Jun 18 with 449 viewsbuilthjack

If he gets in he will end up having to resign. May as well walk now.

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 11:32 - Jun 25 with 287 viewsbuilthjack

Sunak says Williams has now been suspended.
But says voters can still.vote for him.
How the f does that work?

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 11:54 - Jun 25 with 258 viewsWhiterockin

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 11:32 - Jun 25 by builthjack

You put an X next to his name on the form.

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 12:09 - Jun 25 with 230 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 11:54 - Jun 25 by Whiterockin

You put an X next to his name on the form.

Sunak finally does the right thing. His own indecisiveness is one of his biggest weaknesses.

Thant, and his being absolute shite.
Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 12:21 - Jun 25 with 218 viewsraynor94

Tory MP for Montgomeryshire on 11:32 - Jun 25 by builthjack

It's past the deadline day for candidates to be confirmed, I would hope if either do get voted in (surely their constituents are not that dull) they would have the whip taken off them and sit as independents

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024