Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another new face 18:52 - Nov 2 with 3133 viewsvetchonian

I see we have a head of strategy now
https://www.swanseacity.com/

wonder what he will bring to the party

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Another new face on 18:32 - Nov 3 with 788 viewsReslovenSwan1

Another new face on 17:07 - Nov 3 by Whiterockin

Colemans money has not paid off a convertible loan or invested currently in the club, it would have to show at Companies House. Invested in the owners through the Delaware account and it doesn't need to be declared. Not assumptions, facts.

The trust has nothing to do with these transactions so leave them out of it. Except that their share holding would have been diluted even more if this investment was actually in the club.

Coleman's money could be in the Convertible loan note and converted at a later date. It may not been paid off. This is how Silverstein invested. You will note he did not convert until the nonsense with the Trust was over. [The US people would then say to the Trust if you go ahead with the case we withdraw our cash leading to a fire sale and playing the u21s. This made it clear that the money for the Agents from England was money ascribed to the club. i.e. Very bad for the club}.

As I have explained, people in doing due diligence ask if there are any outstanding legal claims which could devalue their investments. Silverstein found one and found a way to protect his investment. They therefore needed a back door get out of jail free card if the case was lost.

Newcastle it appears did not formally ask if there was any legal cases regarding their signing of Tonali from Italy . The player and selling club might have known it was pending. NUFC dii not ask and that has cost them a major packet. Insufficient due diligence by the sounds of it.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Another new face on 20:10 - Nov 3 with 733 viewsQJumpingJack

Another new face on 18:32 - Nov 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Coleman's money could be in the Convertible loan note and converted at a later date. It may not been paid off. This is how Silverstein invested. You will note he did not convert until the nonsense with the Trust was over. [The US people would then say to the Trust if you go ahead with the case we withdraw our cash leading to a fire sale and playing the u21s. This made it clear that the money for the Agents from England was money ascribed to the club. i.e. Very bad for the club}.

As I have explained, people in doing due diligence ask if there are any outstanding legal claims which could devalue their investments. Silverstein found one and found a way to protect his investment. They therefore needed a back door get out of jail free card if the case was lost.

Newcastle it appears did not formally ask if there was any legal cases regarding their signing of Tonali from Italy . The player and selling club might have known it was pending. NUFC dii not ask and that has cost them a major packet. Insufficient due diligence by the sounds of it.

what has happened to Silverstein?
Another new face on 20:55 - Nov 3 with 713 viewsWhiterockin

Another new face on 18:32 - Nov 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Colemans money is invested in the USA as has been explained to you, wake up and smell the coffee. Again why mention the trust. Stop bringing other clubs into the equation you are just trying to digress from the subject and dilute the facts. These owners are just trying to hide the facts from supporters.
Another new face on 21:42 - Nov 3 with 688 viewssw02sea

Couldn’t agree more. I bet the Yanks can’t believe their luck!
Money wise, It’s like taking candy from a baby, and the baby sitter’s gone home.
Another new face on 21:57 - Nov 3 with 666 viewsReslovenSwan1

Another new face on 20:55 - Nov 3 by Whiterockin

Colemans money is invested in the USA as has been explained to you, wake up and smell the coffee. Again why mention the trust. Stop bringing other clubs into the equation you are just trying to digress from the subject and dilute the facts. These owners are just trying to hide the facts from supporters.

If his money is in the club then he has invested. If this was paid as his proportion of a pooled tranche from the USA firm then he has invested in a 'group pooled investment' rather than as an individual and can call himself an investor.

If the Swansea LLC invests in other firms (DC united for example) then his claim is weakened. He claims to have invested a significant sum and will probably be as a proportion to the ownership in the LLC. The 10m invested will protional to his investments in the LLC I would think. Silverstein and Cravate are also in the is group. Morris is not.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2023 22:21]

Another new face on 22:30 - Nov 3 with 635 viewsReslovenSwan1

Another new face on 21:42 - Nov 3 by sw02sea

Couldn’t agree more. I bet the Yanks can’t believe their luck!
Money wise, It’s like taking candy from a baby, and the baby sitter’s gone home.

The baby includes Mr Morgan and Mr Morris (as well as the Trust). I am sure they can look after themselves and their interests..

Another new face on 00:44 - Nov 4 with 588 viewsKeithHaynes

Another new face on 20:10 - Nov 3 by QJumpingJack

what has happened to Silverstein?

He has been told to sit back and be quiet.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Another new face on 11:30 - Nov 4 with 521 viewsmax936

Another new face on 00:44 - Nov 4 by KeithHaynes

He has been told to sit back and be quiet.

After putting maybe 10 million into the buisness ?
If that was my 10mil I'd have the legal people jumping all over them.

I will add that I haven't got and never have had 10 million quid, just to clear up any ambiguity
[Post edited 4 Nov 2023 11:31]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Another new face on 14:12 - Nov 4 with 467 viewsReslovenSwan1

I would imagine as good company discipline all US statements now go through Coleman. Silverstein popped over for a couple of months and using his communication skills emphatically solved the Trust legal claim issue.

They wanted 'protection' not cash. He gave them want they notionally wanted. It is still not clear to me if SCST is guaranteed minimum 5% of any future sale price or minimum 5% of any future dividends. If this is the case it is actually a good deal for the SCST. If it is only the voting rights it was a 6 year waste of time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024