Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mo Salah 18:03 - Sep 1 with 1429 viewsKeithHaynes

Will he or won’t he ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mo Salah on 18:05 - Sep 1 with 1427 viewsonehunglow

He will.
200 m offered.
They can’t turn that down
1 m per week wages.
This has to stop somehow

They are nothing more than footballing whores

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mo Salah on 18:09 - Sep 1 with 1409 viewsJackDragon

Liverpool would be foolish to turn that down. Whether he wants to go is another question. STID
Mo Salah on 18:14 - Sep 1 with 1393 viewsmax936

Mo Salah on 18:05 - Sep 1 by onehunglow

He will.
200 m offered.
They can’t turn that down
1 m per week wages.
This has to stop somehow

They are nothing more than footballing whores

Where did you hear it was 200m, last I heard it was 100m plus 50m in addon's which was rejected and they were expecting them to comeback with a figure around 175m, be gutted to see him leave the premier league he's a joy to watch, that ball he played to Nunez on Sunday was pure perfection.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mo Salah on 18:15 - Sep 1 with 1378 viewsReslovenSwan1

When money has no meaning watch out.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Mo Salah on 18:22 - Sep 1 with 1366 viewsonehunglow

Mo Salah on 18:14 - Sep 1 by max936

Where did you hear it was 200m, last I heard it was 100m plus 50m in addon's which was rejected and they were expecting them to comeback with a figure around 175m, be gutted to see him leave the premier league he's a joy to watch, that ball he played to Nunez on Sunday was pure perfection.

Sky mate.
They are prepared to go to 200.
Their window doesn’t close until Thursday
Salah wages would be 1.5 million per week.
He could buy The Gambia with that

Mo Salah on 18:25 - Sep 1 with 1359 viewstheloneranger

They want him to be the poster boy for the footballing Arab World.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Mo Salah on 18:28 - Sep 1 with 1342 viewsmax936

Mo Salah on 18:25 - Sep 1 by theloneranger

They want him to be the poster boy for the footballing Arab World.

Perfect for the job as well, he's 31 now and could easily bank 200 mill plus in 2yrs there, Monopoly money init,

Mo Salah on 19:25 - Sep 1 with 1273 viewsBoundy

Mo Salah on 18:15 - Sep 1 by ReslovenSwan1

When money has no meaning watch out.

Yes as our previous owners can attest to, money is the root of all problems in football

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Mo Salah on 21:39 - Sep 1 with 1178 viewsmajorraglan

Liverpool’s turnover last year was £594m, if the reported offer of £200m is correct it’s the equivalent to 1/3 of their annual income 😳. Salah would be a massive coup for the Saudi league and a huge loss for Liverpool, if he left would they take a hit greater than £200m across all their areas of business?
If he goes, how do they replace him so late into the window? Had this happened a week ago I’d have said he’d be offski.
Read an article a few years ago about the charitable work Salad did, he sends a decent chunk of wedge every month back to Egypt where it is distributed to the needy in the area he comes from, I’d have thought he'd be very happy at the prospect of getting £1m per week as it means he could donate even more cash to help his community.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 22:13]
Mo Salah on 21:43 - Sep 1 with 1159 viewsmax936

Mo Salah on 21:39 - Sep 1 by majorraglan

Liverpool’s turnover last year was £594m, if the reported offer of £200m is correct it’s the equivalent to 1/3 of their annual income 😳. Salah would be a massive coup for the Saudi league and a huge loss for Liverpool, if he left would they take a hit greater than £200m across all their areas of business?
If he goes, how do they replace him so late into the window? Had this happened a week ago I’d have said he’d be offski.
Read an article a few years ago about the charitable work Salad did, he sends a decent chunk of wedge every month back to Egypt where it is distributed to the needy in the area he comes from, I’d have thought he'd be very happy at the prospect of getting £1m per week as it means he could donate even more cash to help his community.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2023 22:13]

Mane is the same, he's built villages in the area he was born, brought up in Senegal, Mans a hero and a legend.

Mo Salah on 06:00 - Sep 2 with 1053 viewsWhiterockin

The Saudi window closes on September 7th this could run for a bit yet.
Mo Salah on 06:55 - Sep 2 with 1029 viewsjack247

Liverpool have got them over a barrel here. They don’t need to sell anything like as much as Al Ittihad or more specifically the league in general need to buy.

Salah is worth far more than his actual value to the Saudi pro league due to his status as the best and most famous player of Arabic descent. It’s going to ruin Liverpools season now they can’t replace him until January. I’m sure this will happen, as they will keep coming back until they get a yes.
Mo Salah on 10:26 - Sep 2 with 989 viewsonehunglow

Mo Salah on 06:55 - Sep 2 by jack247

Liverpool have got them over a barrel here. They don’t need to sell anything like as much as Al Ittihad or more specifically the league in general need to buy.

Salah is worth far more than his actual value to the Saudi pro league due to his status as the best and most famous player of Arabic descent. It’s going to ruin Liverpools season now they can’t replace him until January. I’m sure this will happen, as they will keep coming back until they get a yes.

Saudis are a danger to most things.
There can’t be a Gid otherwise he wouldn’t have out oil in their country

A curse

As for LFC, they could hold out until January by which time they could have a replacement lined up.

Mo Salah on 10:32 - Sep 2 with 972 viewsWhiterockin

Mo Salah on 10:26 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

Saudis are a danger to most things.
There can’t be a Gid otherwise he wouldn’t have out oil in their country

A curse

As for LFC, they could hold out until January by which time they could have a replacement lined up.

If the Saudi's come back with £250M this week he's gone and quite possibly they will, just because they can.
Mo Salah on 10:40 - Sep 2 with 956 viewsonehunglow

Mo Salah on 10:32 - Sep 2 by Whiterockin

If the Saudi's come back with £250M this week he's gone and quite possibly they will, just because they can.

I can’t see how they could turn that down.However, Salah will still be as wanted in six months
Losing Salah now could mean no European football which is a vital earner for them.

Mo Salah on 10:47 - Sep 2 with 930 viewsWhiterockin

Mo Salah on 10:40 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

I can’t see how they could turn that down.However, Salah will still be as wanted in six months
Losing Salah now could mean no European football which is a vital earner for them.

The Saudi's are like rich kids, when they want something they want it now.
Mo Salah on 10:54 - Sep 2 with 919 viewsonehunglow

Mo Salah on 10:47 - Sep 2 by Whiterockin

The Saudi's are like rich kids, when they want something they want it now.

Agreed wholeheartedly

Mo Salah on 10:56 - Sep 2 with 914 viewsmax936

Mo Salah on 10:32 - Sep 2 by Whiterockin

Mrs and I just taking about it and she said the exact same thing, if LFC can hold out until say Wednesday then 225 - 250mill will be put on the table, they just can't turn that down, 200 mill plus and saving 350/400k a month on his wages, half of that can be given to Klopps Transfer pot, perhaps!

The trouble then is, any player/players that they'd like to buy from a club/clubs, the price will be over inflated.

Mo Salah on 11:01 - Sep 2 with 900 viewsonehunglow

Mo Salah on 10:56 - Sep 2 by max936

Mrs and I just taking about it and she said the exact same thing, if LFC can hold out until say Wednesday then 225 - 250mill will be put on the table, they just can't turn that down, 200 mill plus and saving 350/400k a month on his wages, half of that can be given to Klopps Transfer pot, perhaps!

The trouble then is, any player/players that they'd like to buy from a club/clubs, the price will be over inflated.

What a problem to have

Mo Salah on 11:23 - Sep 2 with 879 viewsmax936

Mo Salah on 11:01 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

What a problem to have

he could put a down payment on a little two up two down property on the Wirral with that money

Mo Salah on 11:48 - Sep 2 with 850 viewsonehunglow

Mo Salah on 11:23 - Sep 2 by max936

he could put a down payment on a little two up two down property on the Wirral with that money

Klopp lives happily in Formby mun.
Rafa still around here though

Mo Salah on 11:51 - Sep 2 with 847 viewsmax936

Mo Salah on 11:48 - Sep 2 by onehunglow

Klopp lives happily in Formby mun.
Rafa still around here though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024